Please let me hear it... I wonder if she came to visit everyone today

Together, let's eat a joyful meal.

Perhaps Rina got on these photos"

From her Instagram post.

ebizori said:

Damn

• February 8
    19 Reputation
    Is the @riiiiinanan account ran by a fan or family?

• SSFVSSFV

February 8
    347 Reputation
    I believe it's family since there's no way fans would have those pictures of Rinanan in Ebicracy outfit. Also official Ebichu Instagram liked those post.

• February 8
    19 Reputation
    SSFV said:

I believe it's family since there's no way fans would have those pictures of Rinanan in Ebicracy outfit. Also official Ebichu Instagram liked those post.

That's what I was thinking. I know her family said after she passed that they would keep her social media account up, but never heard that they were or had started one. I'm so glad to have that account open though. Such great shots of her on there.

• February 9
    556 Reputation
    Are they talking about adding new members here as if it's a definite plan, or just a possibility? (Or "Nope, not at all, never!"?)

• SSFVSSFV

February 9
    347 Reputation
    That video was from Kokokara. The possibility of new members is not zero. Hinata seems to be the only who strongly thinks that they don't need new members. Fujii told Hinata not to completely disregard the thoughts of new members coming in and not to be scared. She believed that the 6 of them could go on what with their strong start as 6 members performing at Budoukan. Hinata wants to show that 6 of them could prove that Ebichu is still amazing and alleviate the fans' worry of 'could the 6 of them carry the weight'. I can understand the fans' worry since I do think that Ebichu thrives in large numbers. Fujii tries to persuade Hinata to have an open mind about accepting new members. about Take note that this was film somewhere last year spring so her thoughts might have changed.

IMO - I think there will be new members with the signs that's been subtly hinted.
    1) The 6th album. I think the 5th album will be their last release as 6 members Ebichu.
    2) Ebichu 10th year anniversary concert. Their 10th year convert will be their last concert as 6 members because the 6th album will be out somewhere in Autumn. Their 10th year concert replaces Famien so that's in Summer. Also I think this is when they introduced the new members.
    3) Unlike Momoclo, Team Shachi or Taconiji, Ebichu has experience members changing. Also they're based in the capital so they're not bound by prefectures.
    4) Their formation as 6 members will be going for one and half year by end of Summer so it really indulges and invests in their 6 members formation. That's even longer than their tenure as 7 members.

• SSFVSSFV

February 9
    347 Reputation
    Extracted from the fan club website.

Rina, it's a bit late but congratulations on becoming an adult!!
    How's the taste of sake?
    Rina is quite the gourmet so she's probably fussy about the sake she drinks too.
    Today, together with Fujii and the members, we went to meet her.
    At the site everyone thought,"Did Rina come here", that kind of feeling,
    even though often we would feel that Rina came to meet us, it's been quite a while since we have that feeling.
    Sometimes I would dream that I met Rina and though it surprised me, I was happy.
    Everyone is always waiting you know!
    Today, with Rina's mother, we talked a lot about her and I felt a certain warmness from it.
    We talked with Rina's father too and hearing from his side of her more than usual got everyone to talk a lot.
    Today, did everyone think of Rina more than usual?
    Today, I talked with Fujii and reminisced,
    about the time during FC event, when Rina sang 'Anta', the part when she accidentally said 'Tsuke' and 'Ketsu',
    and later on everyone was teasing her about it and made her cry.
    During live, there was a lot of laughter. When it was over, even though everyone was still laughing,
    Rina herself said she hated making that mistake.
    There were times when she was serious about it.

Sometimes memories of her suddenly popped up, there were times when we were on our way to a handshake event,
    Rina would cry during the breaks.
    When she came back, she was glad Ebichu family were kind and express their worry for her and it became a restart.
    At that time, everyone's kindness made me shed tears too. I still linger those memories to this day.
    I wonder why I would shed tears whenever I think of those times.
    In this way of thinking, Ebichu family has always been helping me.
    I'm always grateful for that.
    There's a certain campaign while we were travelling through shinkansen, Rina would seat beside me,
    rest her head on my shoulder and slept.
    Even though my shoulder is lower than her head, she still can sleep.
    When she woke up, her neck would cramp up and it would bother her all day.
    Such a memory I could remember.

We've received various cute unpublished pictures from Wanibukkusu and Abbutou Boy.
    Also a lot of sweet offshots from lives.
    Even though we should probably revise these photos, it's still fun to look at.
    And Rina is always closeby Ayaka.

[Pictures from fan club website]

Thinking about Rina, I felt warm, I felt pain, but those feelings always dissipate no matter how many times.
    During joyful time, when you're having a good meal, think about Rina being there with you and feel assured.
    Thank you for always watching over us.
    From now on, Rina and our pride are the Ebichu members.
    Please watch over the family, us and the members ok?

Ucchi

In case anyone wondering who Ucchi is, this is her. You may have seen her during documentaries and backstage footage.

• IfoldIfold

February 9
    112 Reputation
    Thank you very much @SSFV for the translations, explanations and theories :)
    Like @TotallyUncool i was asking myself the same things

• February 9
    466 Reputation
    Do you think ebichu needs new members?

• February 9
    557 Reputation
    PurynMon said:

Do you think ebichu needs new members?

I have the same opinion with Hinata that Ebichu don't need new member

• February 9
    556 Reputation
    Thanks, SSFV for tha background information on that video clip (and for the translation of Ucchi's post, as well) .
    The way that things went in the video is kind of how I'd expect Fuji to handle it - introduce the idea of new memebers as a possibility first, and give everyone in the group (and fans) time to get used to the idea. It's going to be a challenge to find new members who are really right for the group - for Ebichu, it seems like they need to have really strong, distinctive personalities.

• SSFVSSFV

February 9
    347 Reputation
    I'm very opened to new members joining Ebichu right now although I don't think they need to. But it really gives a fresh perspective when new members join. I wasn't there when KahoRiko joined but watching past videos and seeing these two goofballs mature was wonderfully exciting and I'm really looking forward to that if new members join. Let's face it, 4 of them are in their 20s and I know KahoRiko would be absolutely crushed if any of them graduate. I'd hate to see any one of them graduate alone and for me if there's no new members, I rather see them all graduate together and close their Ebichu chapter.

• February 10
    466 Reputation
    The members of Sakura Ebis are the trainees for Ebichu right? So if one of then (ebichu) graduate, one of the girls of Sakura ebis will join ebichu?

• ebizoriebizori

February 10
    2592 Reputation
    It is not at all necessary. Ebis has long been an independent group, not just a group of kenshuuseis of Ebichu

• all9all9

February 10
    426 Reputation
    PurynMon said:

The members of Sakura Ebis are the trainees for Ebichu right? So if one of then (ebichu) graduate, one of the girls of Sakura ebis will join ebichu?

That's very old news.
    They were called Ebichu's trainee before. But for now, They are Ebichu's sister group.

• ebizoriebizori

February 10
    2592 Reputation
    I mean that the option of such transition is certainly not excluded.
    But in principle such transition can be made from any other group of Stardust.

• SSFVSSFV

February 10
    347 Reputation
    Nope Sakura Ebis is already their own group now. I guess the decisions came when all the other smaller stardust group start popping one after another.

• February 10
    3904 Reputation
    Personally I've never been a big fan of additions once a group has been an established entity
    There are exceptions however
    It worked for Dempa Gumi.inc but mainly because Nagi and Rin were already seasoned veterans with set personalities
    Or Maneki Kecak who work well as a collective but aren't strong enough to be just a quartet

Pochan and Rittan came at a point when the group was still developing
    (and I'm not sure a lot of today's fans even really know Hirono, Mizuki and the others - I admit I can hardly remember them)
    I don't really see the need for additions at this point of their career however
    But that's just little me :)