General Discussion
  • SSFVSSFV

February 27
    402 Reputation
    Today on Ebichu showroom:

- Talked about their new 5th album.
    - A congratulation message to Nao of Negicco on her marriage.
    - Guest talk with virtual youtuber, Shinonome Megu.
    - Preview of new MV, 明日もきっと70点 feat. Shinonome Megu.

https://youtu.be/OpwVEB4UlGg

• February 27
    3963 Reputation
    Wow. Nao married?
    According to the Japanese wiki she has become "the forerunner of 'female idol who keeps on working even after marriage'" :-)

• SSFVSSFV

February 27
    402 Reputation

It's been announced that Negicco's Nao? and kusoiinkai's Okada Noriyuki (B) will be registering their marriage on April 10.

On Negicco's official website, Nao? reported that she will be registering her marriage on her 31st birthday. She revealed that she met Okada in 2015 at Perfume's event 'Perfume FES!! 2015 ~Sannin-sai~.' "I hope to build a warm family full of smiles. I will grow everyday so that everyone who supports Negicco will continue to watch over me warmly. I will do my best with Megu and Kaede to deliver Negicco's music," she expressed.

Similarly, Okada wrote on the band's official website, "I get along with Nao?-san really well and our sense of values are similar, so I am smiling a lot when I am with her. I decided to marry her because I felt that everyday would be special with her and we would be able to spend everyday happily."

Nao? began her activities in Negicco in 2003 and is the group's leader. Okada formed kusoiinkai in 2008. They will be ending their activities with the current members on March 31.

Congratulations!

Well technically not yet buy she's registering on April 10 according to this source.
    Also she's not quitting her career. I think that refers to her future husband.

• IfoldIfold

February 27
    132 Reputation
    That's good news :)

Do Ebichu's member have the right to get married (or involve in a relationship) or it will break their contract with Stardust ?
    I know Idol system is really weird with that point but i thought i heard somewhere that it depends on the Agency, that some are more cool with it than others

• ebizoriebizori

February 27
    2623 Reputation
    Ifold said:

i thought i heard somewhere that it depends on the Agency, that some are more cool with it than others

I don't think so.
    Many idols even from the most underground alternative projects left groups after the public discovered that they had similar relations, usually it happens after psychological pressure from wota. I know one example, when a girl had to leave the second group, when fans started to badger her because of the incident with her first group. This happened last month

So the case with Nao is a precedent. And this is the result of the great benevolence of Negicco's fans and agency.

• February 27
    3963 Reputation
    Guess we'll know when it happens.
    I rather doubt though that a Stardust idol could continue in a group after marriage
    I don't think Stardust is THAT revolutionary

Negicco is of course different as they have been in existence forever, were never part of an idol enterprise and are accepted as a musical unit even by their fans beyond their idol status
    And are not as dependend on wota merchandise sales I bet as are other groups

• IfoldIfold

February 27
    132 Reputation
    ebizori said:

[...] when fans started to beat her because of the incident with her first group. This happened last month [...]

I know sometimes fans act beyond limit but ...wow seriously WTF is on their brains, this is the kind of stuff that i will never understand ...
    It's so disgusting :-t

ebizori said:

So the case with Nao is a precedent.And this is the result of the great benevolence of Negicco's fans and agency.

I hope so much the same for Ebichu (and all Idols of course) like that the band could continue for soooo long [-O< B-)

• February 27
    570 Reputation
    I didn't know that Hirono is studying Economics at Rikkyo University! She's the co-author of an award-winning paper on population and gender imbalance in Aichi Prefecture:

https://twitter.com/rikkyouniv/status/1100563556293009408

• SSFVSSFV

February 27
    402 Reputation
    She also promoted her calendar book on Stardust channel not too long ago.

https://youtu.be/8K-l9s9sr1k

I really love her languid-like personality.

• IfoldIfold

February 27
    132 Reputation

[....] She's the co-author of an award-winning paper on population and gender imbalance in Aichi Prefecture

B-) congrats to her !

@SSFV Didn't see that but always that smiling
    =D>

• March 4
    3963 Reputation

• SSFVSSFV

March 6
    402 Reputation
    Today on Ebichu showroom:

- Talked about their recent free live which they did in a shopping mall and how nostalgic they felt with people going up on the escalators watching.
    - Their excitement on the release of their new album [MUSiC] next week.
    - A congratulation message to Chuuei's wife on her pregnancy.
    - Coming up names for Chuuei's newborn. They settled on Damumu derived from Gundam.
    - A game they played where they try to get a 70% rating on choice A or B based on their new song. They each wrote a question and asked the audience to vote A or B and try to get 70% on either one and guess which one has the most vote.
    - Mayama and Mirei got it wrong and did a batsu game.

• IfoldIfold

March 6
    132 Reputation
    Thanks !

Haha funny name for Chuuei's child, as he always does that 'creepy' Gundam-demon face :-j

And the new album is already next week !! :-O B-)

• SSFVSSFV

March 10
    402 Reputation
    aiai on Hamatta, hosting an ASMR guessing game.

https://youtu.be/9X2jF60gmF4

• LogDogLogDog

March 12
    380 Reputation
    Full song posted now:

• SSFVSSFV

March 13
    402 Reputation

• March 15
    3963 Reputation
    Preview from Monday's "Hiruson" episode. All six of them performing :)

• SSFVSSFV

March 15
    402 Reputation
    This picture without context is hilarous.

Riko: But babe...
    Mayama: I've had it!

• SSFVSSFV

March 17
    402 Reputation
    Po-chan and Rittan has graduated from high school.
    Congratulations to both of them!

• March 18
    3963 Reputation
    Getsu~Kin Ohiru no Song Show Hiruson! - March 18, 2019

Performance of "Donten"
    月〜金お昼のソングショー_ひるソン!
    https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/broad_tvtokyo/program/detail/201903/24488_201903181135.html

https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=145126 (1080i)
    https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=145127 (720p)

image image image
    Spoiler:
    image image image
    image image image