General Discussion
  • imint21imint21

December 2014
    375 Reputation
    From Mirei's blog. The 4 5 7 8 9 went to Tokyo Disney Sea together.

Spoiler:

Mizuki must be busy with her work :s

• InvaderInvader

December 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ I just saw that too, I think the links you posted are broken so I'll update them:
    Spoiler:

It's lovely to see them together, specially knowing the drama other groups go thought. It's nice to see they truly like each other.

• imint21imint21

December 2014
    375 Reputation
    Thanks for that! I got them from ameblo so I don't really know what happened.
    I love the fact that Nacchan comes back to Japan on vacations (with her family I guess) and hangs out with members, or Hirono spends her time doing it. 11 member playing around will x100 the awesomeness of it.

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation

Rijicho: The current 8 members lineup is pretty much balanced. There's no plan on adding any members.

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    【私立恵比寿中学】 ~2015・新年のご挨拶~

• January 2015
    262 Reputation
    mocha21 said:

Rijicho: The current 8 members lineup is pretty much balanced. There's no plan on adding any members.

well I can't say I was expecting them to ADD any members, I was just hoping they wouldn't have anyone graduate since it's such a solid group right now. But it kind of sounds like that's also what they're saying.

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    This is a new Ustream right?
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/57204883

Good to see them again, I feel like it's been a while. They must be gathering strength for the album release.

edit: I love seeing Mirei's mother instincts, always being the one to maintain order :))

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    Invader said:

Good to see them again, I feel like it's been a while.

There was an 80min UST last week...

2015 goals:
    Spoiler:

Mirei: find specialty, like doing more impression
    Mochi: grow taller, more sports (bowling), expressivity
    Aiai: try many new things, succeed at some (cooking, fitness, famous scenic train ride)
    Rina: shoulder and back muscles (make people prettier)
    Yasumoto: acting (musical), get her abs to show (for a nice stomach line)
    Mayama: study her new skills (voice acting), driver's license
    Kaho: less childish (she now just walks the hallways during break period, instead of playing tag), not give up as quickly
    Riko: better writer (raise her blog to Aiai level)

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    asan said:

There was an 80min UST last week...

2015 goals:

Spoiler:

Mirei: find specialty, like doing more impression
    Mochi: grow taller, more sports (bowling), expressivity
    Aiai: try many new things, succeed at some (cooking, fitness, famous scenic train ride)
    Rina: shoulder and back muscles (make people prettier)
    Yasumoto: acting (musical), get her abs to show (for a nice stomach line)
    Mayama: study her new skills (voice acting), driver's license
    Kaho: less childish (she now just walks the hallways during break period, instead of playing tag), not give up as quickly
    Riko: better writer (raise her blog to Aiai level)

I know but it seems longer because they haven't been performing, at least on this UST they're wearing "battle clothes" preparing for the 7 days wars.

Their goals :)) if Hinata gets any more expressive, time and space will collapse.

The idea of Mayama driving frightens me (but less than the idea of a momoclo member driving)

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    Invader said:

if Hinata gets any more expressive, time and space will collapse.

The idea of Mayama driving frightens me

Earlier I watched MomoClo All Stars 2011, and Hinata was the only one with a pretty much blank face. How things change.

The girls all trusted Mayama driving, but when Mirei mentioned it's her turn next year even Riko laughed, especially with the reasoning "but I'm good at Mario Cart".

• January 2015
    262 Reputation
    asan said:

Earlier I watched MomoClo All Stars 2011, and Hinata was the only one with a pretty much blank face. How things change.

I started rewatching Global because it's still just the best thing ever, and you can actually pinpoint where she went from still being kind of shy to constantly being the center of attention.

Good luck on that "getting taller" thing though.

Maybe she should aim for learning how to tie her shoes properly?

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    【B.L.T.】2015年2月号 表紙登場記念! 私立恵比寿中学 SpecialMessage!!

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I was checking Oricon's Yearly Top singles and Ebichu had:

#98 Haitateki! 63,051
    #103 Butterfly effect 60,579

Good year for Ebichu since both their singles broke the 60,000 mark. Let's see how the album does.

• January 2015
    469 Reputation
    They've been getting some very good songs, with first-rate arrangements. Given the quality of the material, I think they've got a pretty good chance at some point of coming up with a runaway hit that pushes them into the annual top 10.

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation
    Hirota is also down with influenza and will be absent in Ore no Ebichu Live tomorrow.
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/135546
    Looks like the flu season is coming, Miyabi Natsuyaki and Rena Ogawa from H!P also missed their winter concert due to the sickness

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    And that's with immunization and wearing masks all the time. Big cities are scary.

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Poor aiai, I bet she's cursing for not getting it earlier and be healed by know. It'll be interesting to see who covers for her in the songs.

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation

• January 2015
    262 Reputation

Hinata's and Mirei's hairdos have basically met in the middle now.

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation

Half (I'm guessing half, I can't find the other half) of Ebichu doing that folk thing 2014 edition. I hope the other part ends up appearing because they left out my favourites.