General Discussion
  • January 2015
    139 Reputation

Hinata's and Mirei's hairdos have basically met in the middle now.

I thought it was a joke when i read that Wakana was replacing one of the sick girls in one of the segments. I know she belongs to Stardust Section 1, but she sure likes to hang around 3B Junior a lot.

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Ore no Ebi Syachi Live(Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku, Team Syachihoko)
    Setlist
    http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/14871#Comment_14871

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Sengoku IXA
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv206827742

January 16
    19:00~
    Yasumoto Ayaka
    Hosina Mirei
    Nakayama Riko

• iman775iman775

January 2015
    660 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Sengoku IXA
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv206827742

January 16
    19:00~
    Yasumoto Ayaka
    Hosina Mirei
    Nakayama Riko

Here's the video

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Sengoku IXA

Wow, Riko should not be allowed to wear that hat!

Somewhere during Nanokakan Mayama said that, sooner rather than later, Riko will be the most popular.

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Mirei said in "Ore no EbiSyachi". "Nao and I have been friends ever since elementary school."

Nao lived in Tokyo because of her father's work.
    She might have joined EbiChu if she lived in Tokyo.

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    I guess what amazes me most about Ebichu is how different talent levels work together. Nobody seems to begrudge another getting the spotlight for their strengths. They even integrated Kahoriko.

Anyway, I watched their Folk Mura appearance. Mayama didn't get the best song, but Hinata produced noises you wouldn't connect with such a small person, Aiai switched voices, and Yasumoto had that transparency Reni is always talking about. Now I can't decide if I like her Hikoukigumo better than Momoka's a year later. That had bad mic technique and was a bit showy, but also more exciting...

BTW any other group with that much vocal strength? Ebichu can't really profit from it because of the differently gifted members.

• eyelesseyeless

January 2015
    2256 Reputation
    I also think Ebichu one of the strongest idol group vocally, they have 4 really good singers with unique vocal each, but they always spread their lines evenly. C-ute is vocally strong as well, and probably TOKYO GIRLS' STYLE if Ayano doesn't mess up her vocal.

• January 2015
    262 Reputation
    by far the most lopsided game on Global was in episode 2 when they divided the girls into soprano and alto teams. The altos never stood a chance against a team of Rika, Aiai, Hinata, and Mirei.

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation
    asan said:

BTW any other group with that much vocal strength?

uh, 2005's Momusu?
    asan said:

Somewhere during Nanokakan Mayama said that, sooner rather than later, Riko will be the most popular.

I remember Hoshina also commented the same thing, apparently this is their kind of affectionate joke ;))

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I do think Riko has the potential to be a lot of people's favourite member. She's basically the definition of what the idol model is based on: a cute girl who can't sing and it's shy but she learns and grows by working hard.

Riko started being ridiculously shy and watching her gain confidence is truly entertaining. She has a lot to work on, and that's what makes people root for an idol.

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Ebichu [Magazine] Young Jump

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation

• all9all9

January 2015
    371 Reputation
    Young Jump Making of

Solo
    Spoiler:

• all9all9

January 2015
    371 Reputation
    behind the scene of selfie LOL
    (left pic from YJ making of, right from her blog)

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I've been making gifs out of the Young Jump cover shoot. I won't bore you with all of them but damn, Rina is so good. Look at that smile.
    The rest: http://invadermcz.tumblr.com/post/108859325024/ebichu-members-during-a-photo-shoot-rina-is-such

• January 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^That gif is so good it deserves a comment about being so good. This is that comment. :-j

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    KONAMI CM
    「ワールドサッカーコレクションS」委員長監督 篇

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Ebichu [Magazine] Young Jump
    Spoiler:

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    UST
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/57892273