General Discussion
  • February 2015
    469 Reputation
    For me, it would be:
    1. Aiai
    2. Mayama
    3. Kaho/Hinata (What can I say? it's a tie!)

But Riko definitely has a huge amount of potential.

• February 2015
    81 Reputation
    For me its:

1. Mayama
    2. Riko
    3. Hinata

• eyelesseyeless

February 2015
    2256 Reputation
    It's hard to rank ebichu for me because I almost like all members equally. But Mirei is the one who took my attention when I know them for the first time, and I think we all agree about Hinata, she's one of the best idol package that strong in everything. Aiai is fascinating, she's a beast when performing on stage, but Riko is the new level of cuteness.

So my rank
    1. Mirei
    2. Hinata
    3. Riko

• February 2015
    116 Reputation
    So far my hypothesis holds true!

eyeless said:

It's hard to rank ebichu for me because I almost like all members equally. But Mirei is the one who took my attention when I know them for the first time, and I think we all agree about Hinata, she's one of the best idol package that strong in everything. Aiai is fascinating, she's a beast when performing on stage, but Riko is the new level of cuteness.

So my rank
    1. Mirei
    2. Hinata
    3. Riko

I'm in the same boat with nearly every Stardust group. It's hard to really rank them without me disclosing that I like all the members and the margins between them are often paper-thin.

I really like Mirei too (my #2 fave). She's arguably among the more "plain" members and the most traditionally idol, but I really like that she looks over all the members and assumes a pseudo-leadership role while goofing around with everyone else. Also, her passion for eating good food is something to behold.

• imint21imint21

February 2015
    375 Reputation
    You all know there'll be Ebichu and their first MS stage tonight right ^^. Imma recommend you a program that allows you to watch Japanese Channel online (I know there'll be torrent later but you all know the feel of watching something live right). For those who havent known, it's NIJI TV.
    Download the latest version here.
    http://www.appnnn.com/topic/app_259.html
    Spoiler:
    After download and set up, it will appear like this

To login click on the place where my yellow circle is.
    You'll have to register. But if you don't want to, just feel free to use my account:
    ID: verylovelycute@yahoo.com.vn
    Password: 123456789

Then find the "Terebi Asahi" where they broadcast Music Station.

There you go. Music Station starts at 8PM local time.

As I see what you guys are doing haha. My rank would be:
    1. Hinata
    2. Riko/Aiai
    3. Mirei

• mocha21mocha21

February 2015
    380 Reputation
    wilson JJ also scheduled one, and it's kinda easier with just a click away.
    Haven't really following Ebichu but I'd say it's Kahoriko on the top of my favorite, and it's for their effort. Learning 50-ish songs within a month or two surely needs a crazy amount of works and pains. They started out really, really awkward in the Nanairo music video and looked unsure of what they were doing. Riko gets a special mention since she definitely has the "girl next door" feeling of today idol stereotype like Atsuko of AKB but still retains the weirdness of Ebichu. Also nothing beats the charm of her perpetual smile, scorpion sting is really torturous for your heart.
    so my rank
    1. Riko
    2. Kaho
    3. Ayaka (or whoever comes up with a short haircut)

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    It's good to see we all have accepted KahoRiko without hesitation. They did a great job choosing them and the girls worked really hard. I can't beleive is has been over a year since it was announce they'll join Ebichu.

I love all the members. Ebichu is one of the few groups I can say that about, which is impressive considering it's an 8 girl group. I'm a little more clear on my top 4, but after that it's basically all the girls at the same level.

My overall idol ranking is pretty much Ebichu and a couple other idols, I don't really understand how this happened :))

Music Station is at 8pm on Japan right? So only a couple more hours.

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    They performed Kinpachi DANCE MUSIC. I can't wait to see it on HD because it was brilliant. They showcased so much charisma and were relaxed and having fun. I could swear the host had tears of laughter after they performed.

It was all that I could've imagined and more. Go Rittan! She got a couple of solo parts and didn't looked nervous at all.

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    私立恵比寿中学 『金八DANCE MUSIC』 short ver.

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    エビ中 私立恵比寿中学/金八DANCE MUSIC~MステSP Ver.~ Mステ MUSIC STATION 2015/02/06

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Twitter trends
    ギロッポン(Giroppon)
    えび中(EbiChu)
    爪痕(Tsumeato)
    恵比(Ebi)
    すごい声(Sugoi Koe / Strange voice)
    あんな声(Anna Koe / Such a voice)

• eyelesseyeless

February 2015
    2256 Reputation
    Are you guys really sure this is Ebichu's first Music Station performance? :))

The girls looks so relax and they perform extremely well

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Their performance was really amazing.
    I thought that their performance was better than Momoclo's first Music Station performance.
    EbiChu has a lot of good singers. ;;)

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    150206 Mステ エビ中出演部分のみ

• February 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Since everyone does it I guess I have to cast my vote as well :)

1) Hinata
    2) Ayaka
    3) Mirei

• February 2015
    116 Reputation
    Man, great performance and interactions during their talking portions. Really impressive, and it looks like they made a big impression. All the guests were getting a kick out of Ebichu by the end of the program, esp SMAP lol.

Super happy with the turnout. What a great group XP

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation

• February 2015
    116 Reputation
    I love the tripping forward as part of the choreo. The performance had me smiling like an idiot the whole time.

Also, Aika's puffy cheeks were on full force on this appearance.

Invader said:

This one's so good. Riko's been ultra expressive recently.

• eyelesseyeless

February 2015
    2256 Reputation
    Really, Riko's improvement is Amazing. Especially if you remember her constipated face on Ore no Fujii behind the scene :)

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Kojiharu twitter
    I searched this song's writer.
    Sure enough, Hyadain san wrote this song.
    My impression of his was a person who likes the gossip.
    But he is genius.