General Discussion
  • InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Today, EbiChu recorded the "MJ" at NHK hall.
    It seems they performed "Chichinpui".

It's like they can't decide which song to play :)) It doesn't matter, the whole Kinpachi album is amazing so they can perform anything.

• imint21imint21

February 2015
    375 Reputation
    Ebichu part in Folk Mura Day 2014 has been uploaded on Idollive Variety's google plus. But my lame connection won't let me watch it. There's part 1 guys. It would be really nice if someone can download and upload it on somewhere else for everyone (and me hah). Thanks!

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation

• waggouwaggou

February 2015
    33 Reputation
    I loved the 2shot event, such an incredible experience ^^ I wish they would have events like this more often, but I'd also have a lot less money xD

Here are a few of my 2S's ^___^

Spoiler:

• February 2015
    116 Reputation
    waggou said:

I loved the 2shot event, such an incredible experience ^^ I wish they would have events like this more often, but I'd also have a lot less money xD

Here are a few of my 2S's ^___^

Spoiler:

Great pictures!

The two shots look really fun. I wouldn't even know what poses to pick *_*

Invader said:

It's like they can't decide which song to play :)) It doesn't matter, the whole Kinpachi album is amazing so they can perform anything.

Forreal. I really like the whole album but Chichinpui is one of my top favorites, so I'll take it!

• iman775iman775

February 2015
    660 Reputation
    imint21 said:

Ebichu part in Folk Mura Day 2014 has been uploaded on Idollive Variety's google plus. But my lame connection won't let me watch it. There's part 1 guys. It would be really nice if someone can download and upload it on somewhere else for everyone (and me hah). Thanks!

I've uploaded it on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=612018168926801

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    iman775 said:

imint21 said:

I've uploaded it on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=612018168926801

That was is part 2 right? I think imint21 meant part1 was uploaded. But I have no idea what Idollive Variety is :(

Edit: Ebichu also met with Miwa

• iman775iman775

February 2015
    660 Reputation
    Invader said:

That was is part 2 right? I think imint21 meant part1 was uploaded. But I have no idea what Idollive Variety is :(

I think its whole part according to the setlist

• iman775iman775

February 2015
    660 Reputation
    musicる TV 150202 (ebichu cut)

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    iman775 said:

Ok, I said it because the youku video was labelled "#2" which make it seem like there'll be a "#1". Maybe that meant the rest of Folk mura but Ebichu wasn't on it.

If that's all there is I find it pretty weird.. How come they let out aiai and Hinata? Last time they all sang solos.

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I've been checking out PASSPO lately and one of them has been fangirling over Ebichu lately. Basically since they were together in Taiwan
    Spoiler:

Almost half of her blog entry about Taiwan seems to be about Ebichu and aiai to be more exact (good taste :)>- )
    http://ameblo.jp/negishiai/entry-11982486040.html

I love it when idols like other idols. I bet that makes aiai happy too, knowing how much of an idol fan she is.

Edit: I did some digging and the PASSPO girl (Negishi ai) is no new to Ebichu. She's blog about attending events before
    http://ameblo.jp/negishiai/entry-11823825798.html
    http://ameblo.jp/negishiai/entry-11967037351.html

And has been tweeting about Ebichu since 2010. The girl is hardcore =))

• February 2015
    116 Reputation

Yeah, she tweeted when the album was out and it was surprising because I didn't know she was an Ebichu fan until recently either. If she's been a fan since 2010 that's practically OG fandom :U
    Spoiler:

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    【私立恵比寿中学】 小林・中山 出演 「Duomoでした。」

• imint21imint21

February 2015
    375 Reputation

Invader said:

iman775 said:

Ok, I said it because the youku video was labelled "#2" which make it seem like there'll be a "#1". Maybe that meant the rest of Folk mura but Ebichu wasn't on it.

If that's all there is I find it pretty weird.. How come they let out aiai and Hinata? Last time they all sang solos.

I can't watch the 2 videos so yeah, it's my mistake, I'm sorry ^:)^. Maybe that's all the show. What a pity that 2 of my favorites didn't get to solo :(!

• February 2015
    116 Reputation
    momomofu said:

【私立恵比寿中学】 小林・中山 出演 「Duomoでした。」

I love Duomo's concept of keeping everything under time pressure.

Kahoriko did a fantastic job and their energy is nuts.

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    My Ebichu rank right now is:
    1. aiai
    2. Hinata
    3. Mayama
    4. Riko

But I swear If they keep doing shows like Duomo Riko is going to break into the Top 3. If she hasn't already is because of her voice, but if the girl sang better, there would be no stopping her.

• February 2015
    262 Reputation
    That's probably how I'd rank my list too. Hinata and Riko for "most improved of 2014," the both of them are totally killing it

• February 2015
    116 Reputation
    Invader said:

My Ebichu rank right now is:
    1. aiai
    2. Hinata
    3. Mayama
    4. Riko

But I swear If they keep doing shows like Duomo Riko is going to break into the Top 3. If she hasn't already is because of her voice, but if the girl sang better, there would be no stopping her.

Go Riko!

Hirono was my favorite member for the past couple years so when I heard she (with Natsu/Mizuki) were graduating I slightly dropped off and I wasn't even paying much attention to the group for a while in 2014 -- so it wasn't until somewhat recently that I familiarized myself with Kahoriko and I personally thing they're two of the best possible people who could have joined, and Riko just shot right to the top of my list after watching Global Keikaku. Her raw energy is infectious as hell.

Singing is the only big obstacle she has now. While every member has a "singing" voice and a "speaking" voice, they're both one and the same for Riko lol. She also fits nicely because she takes over most of Hirono's lines in songs :P

My top three is:

1. Riko
    2. Mirei
    3. Hinata

I said this to my friend recently but I'm willing to bet the majority of Ebichu fans' top three lists will contain Hinata lol

She's a hell of a character.

• February 2015
    46 Reputation
    1- Hinata
    2- Kaho
    3- Mirei

My oshi was Hirono, but now that she isn't in ebichu ...

• StiigStiig

February 2015
    34 Reputation
    1- Hinata
    2- Aiai
    3- Ayaka

Hinata got to be my favorite when she was at that pokemon tv show, but she is ultra cute and funny too and a nice singer.

Aiai was the one who peaked my curiosity for ebichu as a whole with her voice I guess. But she seems very self-conscious, mature for her age and aware of herself in a way that makes her a natural idol to me.

Ayaka was very discreet to me in the beginning and I wondered why she was ever chosen to be an idol. I never gave her much thought or chance. But after watching the different shows she seems to be consistently happy and smiling and her lisp when she speaks makes her seem simple, which somehow made her grow on me.