General Discussion
  • mocha21mocha21

March 2015
    380 Reputation
    exactly, it's kind of an annual publication that covers those who graduate from high school this year, in a yearbook style. Shiori was featured in the last year's issue, and not to mention the actual graduation term for Ebichu will be called moved schools.
    I think Mayama and Hirota would be the least likely to graduate from Ebichu somehow.

• March 2015
    469 Reputation
    I think you're right -- Ebichu needs them for their voices (particularly Mayama's, although I really like aiai's "deep" voice), and for their personalities -- although overall, Ebichu is very strong on personality!

• iman775iman775

March 2015
    660 Reputation
    Haiiro no Karasu movie preview (kobayashi Kaho)

• mocha21mocha21

March 2015
    380 Reputation
    I love how they stand-out in their own by nature and amazingly fits the group, it's like they gathered the ragtag bunch of misfits of 3Bjunior and it's worked out great :))
    ----
    it's about a middle school Camping Club that set off into the mountain where a "Tengu" lives. the Tengu is said to be a guy who accidentally killed his mother and then secluded himself. Tamae (Eri Nishida), a friend of Mana (Kaho), actually took a hatred to her own mother. They meet a mysterious man named Tsubaki, his presence brings the conflict between the two friends, as their dark secrets uncovers.
    Everyone loves a sick psychological thriller with middle schooler! Natalie also reported Kaho will get a love scene with this Tsubaki guy, so be prepared ;))
    (Uran of 3B also starred here)
    edit: sorry, came here before it has been posted

• InvaderInvader

March 2015
    1737 Reputation
    mocha21 said:

it's like they gathered the ragtag bunch of misfits of 3Bjunior and it's worked out great

That's the best way to describe Ebichu I're read thus far :))

They're bold even when it comes to the movies they make. Compare Pochan's movie with aiai's movie, it's like night and day. That's one of the things I love about Ebichu, they let them explore acting and whatever they want to do without the need for it to promote the group itself. It's like they don't give up their individuality, they let them grow and that also helps the group because they're both strong individuals and a strong group.

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    This is where Momoclo and EbiChu greatly differ.
    Fujii gives various types of solo work to each member.

Mayama:Liar Mask, EbiChu Housoubu(Radio Personality)
    Ayaka:Kono Nagare Basuta(Stage Drama)
    Aiai:Tamako chan to Cookbo(movie), Souon THE FIVE OYAJI(movie), Top Yell(Magazine)
    Mirei:SamuraiELO(Magazine), smart(Magazine)
    Rina:Joker Game(movie), haco.FACTORY(Fashion Model)
    Hinata:Idainaru Shu Ra Ra Boom(movie), EbiChu Nanyanen!(Radio Personality)

iman775 said:

Haiiro no Karasu movie preview (kobayashi Kaho)

When Kaho appeared on this movie, she has not yet belonged to EbiChu.

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Ebichu [TV] Kaiun Ongakudo
    150307 開運音楽堂

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Ebichu [Magazine] IDOL AND READ 003
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/140379

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Hirota Aika [TV] SMAP×SMAP
    【私立恵比寿中学】「私立恵比スマ中学」廣田あいか出演

• March 2015
    262 Reputation
    wtf :))

• InvaderInvader

March 2015
    1737 Reputation
    That was so random and hilarious. They were both trying so hard not to crack up =))

• March 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Who knows how many takes were needed to complete these...

• doboddobod

March 2015
    117 Reputation
    Gonna put it here, english subtitle for introduction video from the official youtube...

http://trollsub.tumblr.com/post/112952612038/official-guide-to-shiritsu-ebisu-chuugaku

• all9all9

March 2015
    371 Reputation
    aiai to Iku Nihon Zenkoku Tetsudou no Tabi

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Aiai(a year and ten month old)

• doboddobod

March 2015
    117 Reputation
    English translation for :
    Yasumoto Ayaka Article at Nikkei Entertainment Idol Special 2015 : http://dobod2.livejournal.com/33262.html

Kobayashi Kaho Article at Nikkei Entertainment Idol Special 2015 : http://dobod2.livejournal.com/33022.html

• ebizoriebizori

March 2015
    2293 Reputation
    Arigatou for your work, dobod

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Souon
    映画『騒音』予告編

• March 2015
    469 Reputation
    So aiai is in "Middle-aged Not Very Super Heroes vs. the Noisy But Not Very Scary Paper Plate Mask People"? XD

She gets reasonably good billing -- I wonder how big her role is...