General Discussion
  • asan

April 2015
    462 Reputation
    Wait, people are freaking out over a photo with boys in it? I'm glad she has a life!

I'd advise any child who has no idea where this agency thing will go, nor what she wants to do with her life, to start with a false name. It doesn't look like Mirei is ever called Moeka by members or staff, so it's real enough for me.

• April 2015
    81 Reputation
    wow the fans on 2ch say nothing but perverted things

• asan

April 2015
    462 Reputation
    Thankfully you people are here, so I don't have to go to places like 2ch.

• April 2015
    262 Reputation
    unasdoop said:

wow the fans on 2ch say nothing but perverted things

haha yep. my curiosity got the better of me and I immediately regretted it. weirdos.

• April 2015
    469 Reputation
    asan said:

Wait, people are freaking out over a photo with boys in it? I'm glad she has a life!

I'd advise any child who has no idea where this agency thing will go, nor what she wants to do with her life, to start with a false name. It doesn't look like Mirei is ever called Moeka by members or staff, so it's real enough for me.

Yes! I've been saying this about idol "dating scandals" for the past ten years! If they're happy in their personal lives, that's what really matters.

• April 2015
    81 Reputation

asan said:

Yes! I've been saying this about idol "dating scandals" for the past ten years! If they're happy in their personal lives, that's what really matters.

I think the big difference is some are like this here where its just them hanging out/possibly dating school friends. and then there are ones like some of the old morning musume ones or the current AKB business where it is their managers and producers hooking up with them when they are like 20 years older than the girls.

• April 2015
    469 Reputation
    On a kind of side note, whenever I see pictures of idols doing things like hanging out with friends, I'm actually impressed that they can find the time (and have the energy) to practice, perform, go to school and study (the ones that are still in school), and have an active social life. They're young and have a lot of energy, but that's still pretty impressive! (I'm working 1 and 1/2 jobs, and I have to struggle to find the time and energy to get out socially.) :))

• eyelesseyeless

April 2015
    2256 Reputation
    Mayama's hair :)

• April 2015
    3398 Reputation
    If an idol spends the night at a guy's house. Now THAT's a dating scandal (not that I could care less about that either).
    But people are getting excited about THIS....??
    Jeez, there seems to be nothing else going in the world...

• April 2015
    81 Reputation

If an idol spends the night at a guy's house. Now THAT's a dating scandal (not that I could care less about that either).
    But people are getting excited about THIS....
    Jeez, there seems to be nothing else going in the world...

people will probably forget the mirei thing because this happened as well LOL

http://geinolabo.ldblog.jp/archives/4996998.html

• April 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Some people should really get a life...

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    July 18 and 19
    Ebichu Syachihoko [Event] JOIN ALIVE
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/142911
    July 18(Team Syachihoko)
    July 19(Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku)
    Venue:Hokkaido Iwamizawa Kouen

• April 2015
    469 Reputation
    I hope we get video of that!

Some people should really get a life...

Seriously! :))

unasdoop said:

people will probably forget the mirei thing because this happened as well LOL

http://geinolabo.ldblog.jp/archives/4996998.html

Mari from TsuShiMaMiRe hugged me the other night, but we both had our clothes on, so I guess that doesn't count. :))
    (I got a hug and an autograph!)

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation

• Nantok

April 2015
    589 Reputation
    I would like to see management put up a statement on the official website telling people to respect the privacy of the members and go mind their own business (similar to when some people stalked momoclo members at their school). Probably not going to happen though.

And it's pointless to speculate whether she is just friends with the guys in the pictures or if one of them is/was her boyfriend. There's no way to tell just from those pictures, and I don't give a fuck anyway.

I don't care if the girls are in a relationship or not. The only thing that would somehow rub me the wrong way was if they had affairs with fans or staff.

But anyways, when will people learn to not upload pictures that could compromise them to a public twitter account? :))

• InvaderInvader

April 2015
    1737 Reputation
    momomofu said:

I can't. She looks so sad :(( It's terrible that people will twist something so innocent and make poor Mirei cry.

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    Mirei was encouraged by many fans, so she cried.
    Mirei:Thank you for encouraging me.

Fujii:
    "@0x07M" is not her account.
    This is a composite photograph.
    This is the photo from that time she went to Summer Festival.
    He is not her boyfriend.

• InvaderInvader

April 2015
    1737 Reputation
    ^ That's good to hear. I like knowing that the good comments also reach them. The problem with the internet is how usually the negative comments and far more common than the positive ones.

This must have been hard on her so it's good that's she's getting support too.

• Nantok

April 2015
    589 Reputation
    Did they mention whose twitter account "@0x07M" was?

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Fujii:
    The person who used this account knows her well.
    But we were not able to identify the person who pretended to be her.