General Discussion
  • ebizoriebizori

June 2015
    2293 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Best Hit EBC
    私立恵比寿中学 「ベストヒットEBC」予告

would you make a mirror for this PR for other countries?

• iman775iman775

June 2015
    660 Reputation
    ^
    私立恵比寿中学 「ベストヒットEBC」予告
    http://fast-uploader.com/file/6989076364260/

• ebizoriebizori

June 2015
    2293 Reputation
    arigatou

• June 2015
    3398 Reputation

• June 2015
    75 Reputation

As cute as Mirei looks I can't say that I'm happy at all about our girls being associated with weapons of any kind. Not something an idol should represent

That is certainly one view that people can hold, and I can respect that. Now, my problem is that these are airsoft, etc., and I saw a disclaimer on one of those magazines saying they are posing with model guns at that. Regardless, at least her finger is off the trigger (safety first).

I'd love to invite them to be my guests at my local firing range so they could enjoy the real thing. :P I own some real cool guns they could not just look good posing with, but can actually operate ... and defend oneself and loved ones with if the need ever arose. So come to the range, feel the recoil, the power, the smells, the ear shattering report (wear hearing protection of course) and have fun breaking something way downrange into little pieces, or at least perforate it real good. Collecting and shooting firearms can be a relaxing and satisfying hobby.

Kaikan (快感) ... wasn't that the title of a AKB48 Nemousu Terbi episode last year where they follow the story of Mariya Nagao getting her sporting gun license in Japan, ends with her buying her first real shotgun. I like that one :)

• asan

June 2015
    462 Reputation
    DrLudwig said:

That is certainly one view that people can hold, and I can respect that.

Well, I don't respect your view. I assume those magazines hire idols because of their demographic, and they accept because it's good money. As far I know neither Kanako nor Mirei ever cared to mention it, though.

• June 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Well that is a very American way of looking at it and one that I find quite frankly disgusting. The "real thing" can kill and injure people. I have zero tolerance for that.
    And these so-called toy guns are a preparation for the "real thing", making young people believe it's just harmless fun.
    Well I guess you have your opinion and I have mine.

• June 2015
    262 Reputation
    I think that kind of fetishization can be kind of dangerous in countries where someone can actually acquire the real thing. In Japan it might as well be a magic wand...

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    Does anyone know a way of getting around this message? I keep getting it every time I try to watch an Ebichu video.

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
    Sorry about that.

• eyelesseyeless

June 2015
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    I use softether VPN

Just choose any Japan VPN Relay Server

• June 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Or (if you use Firefox) surf with a Japanese proxy. If you can find a working one. Lol
    Proxy sites:

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    thanks for the info guys

• June 2015
    469 Reputation
    I just installed SoftEther VPN -- it looks like finding an available Japanese VPN is a bit like finding an available Japanese proxy (in other words, you have to poke around a bit), but it works. Thanks!

• June 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Yasumoto Ayaka [TV] R no Housoku
    Spoiler:

Twitter trends
    #1 R no Housoku

• June 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Yasumoto Ayaka [TV] R no Housoku
    乃木坂46 Rの法則生放送「私って“性格ブス”なの?」前半 2015-06-08 AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48

乃木坂46 Rの法則生放送「私って“性格ブス”なの?」後半 2015-06-08 AKB48 SKE48 NMB48 HKT48

• June 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Aya chan was given a seat next to MC and received special treatment. ;)

• June 2015
    5201 Reputation
    私立恵比寿中学の小林歌穂&中山莉子が、ハイテンションでニューシングル『夏だぜジョニー』をオススメ♪

June 19
    Ebichu [Magazine] OVERTURE No.003

• June 2015
    5201 Reputation
    June 17
    Ebichu [UST] Natsu daze Johnny
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ebichutv
    19:00~
    EbiChu

June 23
    Ebichu [UST] Famien
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ebichutv
    19:00~
    Fujii

• June 2015
    5201 Reputation

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I don't understand why they type the times like this. Can someone explain why they use that format, I'm trying to watch this stream.