btw the dancing in this was superb!!!!

• April 2013
    11 Reputation
    Hmm...well, at least I really like NEO STARGATE! ^^;

• erimeaerimea

April 2013
    74 Reputation
    ^

i love neo stargate now /love not a day pass without me playing it.

• April 2013
    66 Reputation
    The beginning is a little boring but then it becomes fun with the Mononofu scientists \o/
    And I'm glad they show their faces again in the end.

And the dance is really cool!

• April 2013
    159 Reputation
    It's a little disappointing that it's so similar to neo STARGATE, but it's still pretty awesome /walk
    the 'scientists' are /rofl as always, and I agree that the dance is really cool! /cool

• eyelesseyeless

April 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Dance is superb.

Btw, I like this song more than Neo Stargate.

• April 2013
    11 Reputation
    It seems that the Songlist for Limited-Edition A CD+CD is on the website.
    http://www.5thdimension.jp/version3.html
    -> Click on the "i" button and the Tracklist comes.
    The 2nd CD contains 11 Songs from 2012-11-17 Tokyo ZEPP Concert. But since its Japanese I can't read the titles /nyahaha
    Here is the Tracklist:

• domdom

April 2013
    10 Reputation
    That was the most awesome CG i've saw for a PV for idol. And yes, NARASAKI's tune never dissapointed!

and i also agree that its choreography is totally unique and awesome

• April 2013
    904 Reputation
    Wasn't as good as Neo STARGATE but I still love it. And we get to see their faces without the mask or collar! /love
    The scientists became mononofus with their toy instruments which was adorable but was that planet supposed to be the ruined Earth? O.o

• April 2013
    366 Reputation
    watched Neo STARGATE first, then BIRTH O BIRTH, double goodness. /yup
    I like the choreography more than Neo STARGATE. totally awesome and breathtaking for me. /cool
    Neo STARGATE and BIRTH O BIRTH, I love them equally. /nyahaha

• April 2013
    14 Reputation
    the maracas part got me. im done.

• Lak

April 2013
    122 Reputation
    I like Neo Stargate better but this is starting to grow on me a bit. Maybe I'll like it more after hearing it more or when I actually know what they're singing lol

• Carsuke

April 2013
    10 Reputation
    The song is definitely weaker for me. I don't understand how a rocker like NARASAKI can miss the point to this extent when he wrote the chorus. The lyrics are a bit underwhelming. But it's still pretty good.

• April 2013
    38 Reputation
    I like BIRTH BIRTH much better after watching the video and hearing the full song. The jump from verse to chorus is a bit jarring at first, but they stay with it long enough for it to work. I wonder if the days of silly/fun songs like Koko Natsu and Wani to Shampoo are over now? The tone of the new album seems to be more mature and serious.

• April 2013
    79 Reputation
    ^ nah its kinda too early to say that lol we only really heard 2 songs that piggy back off of each other. Also this song really grew on me lol at first when i heard the radio preview i was like wtf? but now that its in better quality and has cool choreography i really like it(for some reason i felt like this with saraba and otome sensou as well). It sorta sounds like DNA and lost child all mixed into one.

speaking of dna management says that this song answers the questions in DNA so i can't wait for someone to translate /jump

• Carsuke

April 2013
    10 Reputation
    I'm having hell with the translation of the lyrics, these ones are really tricky ...

• April 2013
    139 Reputation
    I kinda like Neo Stargate more than Birth O Birth. But every new Momoclo song i listen always grows on me over time, so maybe BIRTH O BIRTH could end up being one of my favorites, who knows!

I feel so excited to see that both songs are -aparently- related somehow. I wonder if the rest of the album is constructed under the same concept. I love Progressive Rock/Metal, conceptual albums are a big thing for me :)

• April 2013
    144 Reputation
    Hmm, the song is pretty cool. It sounds like something from the Beatmania IIDX series. The video looks awesome (I agree that the choreography is probably the best so far), but pretty puzzling. They turned the planet into candy and ate it?

• April 2013
    5201 Reputation
    I have many opportunities to see kwkm these days.
    UST, Magazine, and MV...etc
    He should be given a image color soon.
    /nyahaha