[ALBUM] 2nd 5TH DIMENSION
  • March 2013
    11 Reputation
    Gekiganger Z, you are AWESOME!!!!

Jaaa, I will write a detailed report on MMCZ's show at Seibu Dome! It's the least I can do! :)

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2256 Reputation
    [quote="Gekiganger Z"]Last days I worked on converting translation for english subtitles for Neo STARGATE MV.
    I timed the subs for this version:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiX22vnR-SU
    Maybe someone can upload the complete video with subs on a streaming site.

The subtitles have to be copied into a textfile and change the ".txt" to ".srt" .
    The Filename must be the same as the video. For example:
    ももいろクローバーZ「Neo STARGATE」MV.mp4
    ももいろクローバーZ「Neo STARGATE」MV.srt

Video with subtitle is uploaded here

http://vid48.com/watch_video.php?v=SXM33B1WX1KD

and here

Thanks a lot Gekiganger Z

• domdom

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    MCZ x Silent Hill - Neo STARGATE

Awesome editing has been done here, which make this OPV looks authentic

• yveliiyvelii

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    The subs are very awesome and usefull, thank you so much !

And Dom, your video here, the guy who did that deserve a huge high five !
    He succeed to remix the music and the PV while making a new story with them, and he took few days to do that. Incredible.

• Carsuke

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    momomofu said:

The Japanese is a very difficult language.
    The Japanese postpositional particle resembles the English preposition.
    I made reference about it before.
    It is as follows when using a postpositional particle.

へ(He)=E
    は(Ha)=Wa

I don't believe I made a mistake, while the "wa" or "e" are used in spoken japanese, they're not very common written.

• March 2013
    79 Reputation

• domdom

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Found this gem when browsing some momoclo video on youtube

Can i say this the true form of "Neo STARGATE" music when he add his guitar arrangement to the music?

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    Carsuke said:

I don't believe I made a mistake, while the "wa" or "e" are used in spoken japanese, they're not very common written.

You have not made a mistake.
    Both are the correct notations.
    Since I found the intelligible explanatory note, please read it.

Japanese particles
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_particles
    Particles
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_grammar#Topic.2C_theme.2C_and_subject:_.E3.81.AF_wa_and_.E3.81.8C_ga

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    "仮装ディストピア(Kasou Dystopia)" recorded on Momoclo's new album was selected as Breakfast television's theme song.
    めざましどようび(Mezamashi Doyoubi)
    Every Saturday 06:00~08:30
    http://www.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/mezado/index.html

• asan

March 2013
    462 Reputation
    momomofu said:

"仮装ディストピア(Kasou Dystopia)" recorded on Momoclo's new album was selected as Breakfast television's theme song.

That is all too fitting... I'll wait to hear it before judging the TV people ^^

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    wow congrats to them! 2013 has been nothing but awesome for them(career wise) so far /yup

• Carsuke

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Apparently, BIRTH Ø BIRTH has a dubstep break in the middle which is even better than Neo STARGATE's. Dubstep in a NARASAKI song, peculiar but exciting. I've been trying to avoid reading people's impressions of the news songs in order to fully enjoy it but it's hard.
    Here's the source :
    https://twitter.com/arinbot/status/313305094043078657

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    [2013.03.18] めざましテレビ ももクロ

• domdom

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Although i'm really sure that the rest of 5th dimension will be totally awesome, some how the "plain" (no color codes) theme they are trying now is hurting me a bit.
    I hope it just for this album and not gonna become permanent.
    But i'm really sure their next release, possibly for the promised Sailor moon theme song will become colorful again.

• March 2013
    904 Reputation
    ^
    I can agree with you, there. Usually we would see the girls wearing their uniform colors but it gets a bit confusing once they turn to the plain colors. I couldn't even tell who they are with the full masks on until they speak or talk.
    It would be nice to have the colorful outfits make a comeback but the return of this idea depends on the whole fanbase. I don't seem to mind but tend to get confused @_@
    Don't even mention the topic of Sailor Moon. Fans have been waiting for eight months already with no updates other than the international airing of the show and possibly subtitles. Not even a sneak peek of the designs or plot. Hopefully MomoClo will give us something to ensure it exists ( ; ; )

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    ^ i assure you guys that there is nothing to worry about when it comes to their colors because as you see in the video they are still dressed in their designated colors lol. Momoclo has done concerts before where there are parts where they all wear the same color.

Ex:

and even half of their kohaku performance was done in black/white outfits

As for sailor moon from what i understand its supposed to be released this summer and you probably wont hear anything from momoclo about it until then. I understand your pain though since i'm also a huge sailor moon fan /walk i'm just fandom hoping until we finally get more news on the progress with the show.

• March 2013
    904 Reputation
    ^ Very true... Although i guess it's the masks that throws me off sometimes. I watched a new report about their tour and they wore matching white masks and dresses that i couldn't tell who from what. Not to mention one of the album covers. I couldn't tell between Aarin and Reni since the two are almost of same height and possibly hair length. But it might just be because of the masks. The other outfits i didn't seem to have a problem with for some reason. But there are instances in MVs where they also wear the same outfits such as "D' no Junjou" where the only difference is the headbands and in "Z Maiden's War" in the school scenes. :P It's adorable. /love2
    The Momoclo problem for Sailor Moon i can understand because it's only for the opening which i hope is somewhat close to Neo Stargate or the original and not too perky (that show is dark...). But as a Moonie who grew up with it since birth, i can't help it. /grrr Hopefully they'll release a single in the future for it or we can get a sneak peek some time in the future.

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2256 Reputation
    As for me, I can recognize Ahrin's hair from miles away /nyahaha

They wore matching white dresses only in 1st session of the concert, and then they wore the usual colorful costume, so nothing to worry about.

Beside, among all of the color coded idol groups, Momoclo is the most consistent one, they even use their color for casual clothing. Probably it's the Stardust thing.

• asan

March 2013
    462 Reputation
    By now I can recognize any part of them from any angle. Not sure I'm proud of that ^^;

Japanese people probably have an easier time of it.

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    ^same with me lol i guess i can easily add momoclo to my obsession list

BTW the neo stargate PV garnered a total of 1.5 million views in one week(new record for them)
    and otome sensou just passed 10 million views(off topic in here)
    They now have three MVs that's passed the 10 million mark, legend of z is on its way with 9.5 million views
    :-D congrats girls!!!