• eyelesseyeless

May 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Talk about Momoka here

• TadangaTadanga

May 2012
    10 Reputation

I like this photo of Momoka because for some reason she forgot to act ditzy so we get to see her real face here.
    She is in fact the cutest and smartest member of the bunch.

• untaloeuntaloe

May 2012
    23 Reputation
    ^ your fav member is momoka?

btw welcome here, and introduce yourself here :mrgreen:

• eyelesseyeless

May 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Momoka is the one who brought high standard in Momoclo's dancing. As expected from Ex-Exile Kids.

And she always been mocked because of her timid nature /yup

And check next video at 7:30

LMFAO!!

• untaloeuntaloe

May 2012
    23 Reputation
    hooo momoka was ex-exile kids? /love

• eyelesseyeless

May 2012
    2256 Reputation
    This small giant can bend spoon /jump

• Ossami

May 2012
    10 Reputation
    Momoka 8 years old

• untaloeuntaloe

May 2012
    23 Reputation
    ^ eyeless surely will like that girl becaus he is master pedo /whisper

• May 2012
    10 Reputation
    After Akari's departure from the group, Momoka is my next favorite member up to now :)

There's something about her that makes me happy.. i dont know its still a mystery but Momoka is Momoka /love2

• untaloeuntaloe

May 2012
    23 Reputation
    lol no wonder, she is cute, awesome, and attracted /love /cool

• May 2012
    10 Reputation
    /please /please please get well soon, i feel very pity to her because see got sick coming to malaysia, she hold up her tears when fan keep cheering for her. her pureness is really shown here. show that she really want to perform and give the best for the fans.

++https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/2257454276/image.jpg her pic holding up the tears

• infzer0

May 2012
    0 Reputation
    Momoka is my fav member of momoclo....ever since i saw the coco natsu PV about a year ago or so...she always caught my attention lol.

^

oh my she got sick after her KL trip ? /please hope she can get well soon~

• May 2012
    10 Reputation
    since she arrive she alredi look sick. even her part in the perf is miming only. she couldnt even talk. pity her

• JunbanZ

May 2012
    0 Reputation
    you went to the Malaysia concert?

Yes,its heart wrenching seeing Momoka on stage...who wanted to sing but can't cause she lose her voice,in one of the song perf i can even see her cough halfway.She was really not feeling well.

But she still smile to the fans everytime the fans call out for her when they were leaving,i know cause she smile back when i call out for her.No matter how sick is she,she still want to show the bright side to her fans

really sad about it...

• kei_86

June 2012
    10 Reputation
    After the self introduction that day, as they were preparing for the next song, man.. Momoka was really on the verge of crying. There was little that we can do except but to cheer her on that day. Cheered the hell out of my lungs and sounded like a robot for the rest of the 2-3 days. I sure hope that she enjoyed her trip because I'm sure that she's heart broken that she can't perform her very best that day.

The group's teamwork though is definitely commendable, everyone is quick to help out Momoka that day everytime she had to MC.

Momoka's smile that day, was just a pure proof of professionalism. I shall never forget that smile she put on throughout the whole show. She might be the smallest in the group but she surely has the biggest heart.

• untaloeuntaloe

June 2012
    23 Reputation
    I'd quite attracted with this girl, because of her moonwalk dance /whisper
    /love /love2

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    Long update from their best blogger again

Spoiler:
    In the morning they did the long-awaited conclusion event for special event point collectors. Reni had made the setlist. Afterwards the winners got a vest, a water ladle, a bamboo hat and their pictures taken with the girls.

The final winner of a rock/paper/scissors match also got a [signed] bamboo window blind [I think] though what that's good for is anyone's guess. The usual Momokuro Quality ^^ [all her words!]

Seeing these long-time fans made her want to use her old introduction "Momoka wa hatsuratu momo power" [lively]

Later they did an hour in Tobu Zoo [more of an amusement park] which was the first such event in a while. But it was fresh because the setlist was voted on. Another distinctly momokuro scheme!

However that'll be it for events because the tour is coming up, with even more people able to see them! Like the opening concert being broadcast to cinemas nationwide.

• untaloeuntaloe

June 2012
    23 Reputation
    ^ thx for the translation mate /please
    and this girl really attracted me, omg I must loyal to ahriin /alone /scared

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    Inconsequential blog update, but yesterday was the Music Lovers recording and it'll air on July 1st!

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    Nice post yesterday. She claims to read all comments, and there were a lot with them being all over television.

Liked to Pokemon dance-along video and hopes to do more of them to teach the fans their moves.

Wants to turn 18 soon (though Kanako will go first) to help Reni with all the late-night appearances [child labor laws]

• June 2012
    10 Reputation
    Young Momoka (2004)