Concert ticket
  • March 2013
    11 Reputation

omg!!! wow and tickets JUST went on sale /jump

Tickets have been on sale for a long time already (fan club tickets, then pre-reserve Pia tickets), but they just went on sale for phone orders on Saturday morning. My friend tried to call but he said it was impossible to get through.

I just looked on Yahoo Auctions, and it seems most of the "Buy It Now" prices for the tour are going anywhere from 15,000 yen to around 30,000 yen. Though one guy (supposedly) has a 1st or 2nd row ticket available that he is selling for 200,000 yen. o_O No bids on that one yet, though. ^^

• March 2013
    284 Reputation
    I'm so angry right now. /grrr

I want to sign up for the pre-order for a Live Viewing (live simulcast to a movie theater etc) but they ONLY ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. Getting credit as a foreigner is difficult, and almost never necessary.

• SeijyaSeijya

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Greyface said:

I want to sign up for the pre-order for a Live Viewing (live simulcast to a movie theater etc) but they ONLY ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. Getting credit as a foreigner is difficult, and almost never necessary.

Yeah, my credit cards been rejected. I asked my friend in Japan to pre-order LV.

• March 2013
    11 Reputation
    Hmm, to me it seems the only reasonable chance on getting tickets is having someone (a very good friend) in japan with credit card and he joined for you the angel eyes fanclub. And you pay everything (ticket and membership).
    But buying a ticket on auctions for horrendous prices doesn't support Momoclo. Maybe its better buy all concerts on DVD or go to a live viewing in cinema.

• March 2013
    11 Reputation
    Greyface said:

I think you can also pay at Family Mart after March 9th (if you are selected for tickets). Seeing this at Zepp Tokyo would be so fun!

Initial preorder finishes in about 4.5 hours, so we'd all better hurry up and put our orders in! ^^ (Actually, I'm busy that day so I can't go anyway. T_T)

• March 2013
    79 Reputation

omg!!! wow and tickets JUST went on sale /jump

Tickets have been on sale for a long time already (fan club tickets, then pre-reserve Pia tickets), but they just went on sale for phone orders on Saturday morning. My friend tried to call but he said it was impossible to get through.

I just looked on Yahoo Auctions, and it seems most of the "Buy It Now" prices for the tour are going anywhere from 15,000 yen to around 30,000 yen. Though one guy (supposedly) has a 1st or 2nd row ticket available that he is selling for 200,000 yen. o_O No bids on that one yet, though. ^^

oh thanks for clearing that up for me.....either way its great that they sold all their tickets /nyahaha

• March 2013
    284 Reputation

I think you can also pay at Family Mart after March 9th (if you are selected for tickets). Seeing this at Zepp Tokyo would be so fun!

Initial preorder finishes in about 4.5 hours, so we'd all better hurry up and put our orders in! ^^ (Actually, I'm busy that day so I can't go anyway. T_T)

I can't pay in person. Somebody in the chain of command told eplus to only accept credit cards. I've used eplus a hundred times before and paid at a convenience store, but sometimes the promoter (or SOMEBODY) tells them not to allow that. It makes me so mad because credit cards are so unnecessary in Japan. (And because they're not necessary the way they are in The U.S. there are no work-arounds like bank-debit cards, or prepaid Visa cards, etc.)

I'm pretty sure it's so people will only sign up for the preorder for the number of tickets they actually want. Instead of making 80 eplus accounts and signing up 80x to make sure they get picked once. (and then they don't pay for the other times they get picked, and don't get tickets, and the loss is people who wanted tickets but lost in the preorder lottery). This time, this way, as soon as you win the preorder, they charge your credit-card. So only people who are willing to BUY 80 pairs of tickets sign up for 80 preorders with 80 eplus accounts.

If the events don't sell out in general on-sale, I might be able to buy in store. But... MomoClo not selling out Zepp Tokyo... UNLIKELY. I mean, they're not playing this setlist in the greater metro Tokyo region. Whatever those surprise costumes etc that Kanako & Reni were talking about on UStream... for people in Tokyo... it's only Live Viewings.

I might be able to swing a ticket at a movie theater or something /please

• March 2013
    11 Reputation
    Weird, I thought for sure that it said you could also pay at the conbini. Maybe you're right, and they have been burned too many times in the past for a big show like this and thus decided on this way of payment. :( I don't have a Japanese credit card either...

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    The standing tickets will be sold on March 9.
    The selling price of a ticket is 7000 yen.

JAPAN TOUR 2013 "5TH DIMENSION"

大阪城ホール(Osaka jo Hall)
    March 12, 2013 open 18:00 / start 19:00
    March 13, 2013 open 18:00 / start 19:00

日本ガイシホール(Nippon Gaishi Hall)
    March 16, 2013 open 18:00 / start 19:00
    March 17, 2013 open 16:00 / start 17:00

• March 2013
    11 Reputation
    Seibu Dome tickets...GETS!! I'm soooo excited!!! This will be my first Momoclo concert. Whooo! ^^^^^^

• yveliiyvelii

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Haha, I'm excited and so happy for you ! :D

• Lak

March 2013
    122 Reputation

Seibu Dome tickets...GETS!! I'm soooo excited!!! This will be my first Momoclo concert. Whooo! ^^^^^^

Nice and congrats!!!

• March 2013
    11 Reputation
    Yeah, I'm excited! I had tried for fan club tickets before (the Nagoya show) but got shut out. This time I applied for two tickets each for Saturday and Sunday. Saturday was a no-go, but I got the two tickets for Sunday. And, luckily enough, my friend who I'm going with got shut out for Sunday but got Saturday tickets. ^^ So we'll be going to both days. ^^

うりゃおい!

• erimeaerimea

March 2013
    74 Reputation
    shout "urya oi!" super laud for us once you're there!! xD

<< envy much T_T

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation

Congrats!
    My friend was also able to get the ticket of both days.

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Super envy mode: ON

Congrats mate ..

• yveliiyvelii

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Haha, don't worry Eyeless, you'll be a guest for a MomocloChan for this wonderful forum ! :D
    And if not, I will personaly talk about this unfair case to kwkm by all the way I can !

Me I'm thinking about buying now my airplanes tickets to august for Japan for the Summer Dive 2013.
    Do you have any recomendations for the dates if I plan to go there 2 weeks ?

The post of Momomofu was really clear and helpful and it gave me an idea, but anyway I wanted to have your feedbacks.

• March 2013
    284 Reputation

Weird, I thought for sure that it said you could also pay at the conbini. Maybe you're right, and they have been burned too many times in the past for a big show like this and thus decided on this way of payment. :( I don't have a Japanese credit card either...

I guess you don't need them anymore... but for the regular onsale (starting in about 13 hours) you can pay at the convenience store. It was just the preorder which was limited in that very frustrating way.
    /walk
    I'll be in the middle of an online class when the onsale starts, but... I'll definitely space out for a dozen minutes to try and get in my live viewing orders!
    /please

(EDIT/UPDATE) Oh, I just realized you got tickets for Haru no Ichidaiji, not 5th Dimension... I'm trying for Zepp tickets first, then Shinjuku, then Shibuya. If you want to try and meet up?

• March 2013
    11 Reputation
    I'm busy on the 17th. :( Otherwise I'd love to go and meet up. :/

• March 2013
    284 Reputation

I'm busy on the 17th. :( Otherwise I'd love to go and meet up. :/

I had to reschedule some stuff... but I got my ticket for the Zepp Tokyo Live Viewing... I can enter the venue as the 1500th person or so.
    /love

It's General Admission... and I don't really know how to act in GA shows that aren't... physically aggressive. I guess I should just be polite and not touch people? I've also DEFINITELY never been in a GA show to watch something projected onto a screen.
    But, everybody's there to have fun, so I don't expect any trouble.

I can't believe that's already next week! /jump