Neo STARGATE

仮装ディストピア(Kasou Dystopia)

5 THE POWER

労働讃歌(Roudou Senka)

ゲッダーン!(Get down!)

Z女戦争(Otome Sensou)

月と銀紙飛行船(Tsuki to Gingami Hikousen)

BIRTHØBIRTH

上球物語 -Carpe diem(Joukyuu Monogatari - Carpe Diem)

宙飛ぶ!お座敷列車(Sora Tobu! Ozashiki Ressha)

サラバ、愛しき悲しみたちよ(Saraba, Itoshiki Kanshimitachi yo)

灰とダイヤモンド(Hai to Diamond)

overture

CONTRADICTION

行くぜっ!怪盗少女(Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo)

ももいろパンチ(Momoiro Punch)

未来へススメ(Mirai he Susume)

ピンキージョーンズ(Pinky Jones)

白い風(Shiroi Kaze)

• March 2013
    79 Reputation

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    日本ガイシホール(Nippon Gaishi Hall) March 16, 2013
    Set list

Neo STARGATE

仮装ディストピア(Kasou Dystopia)

5 THE POWER

労働讃歌(Roudou Senka)

ゲッダーン!(Get down!)

Z女戦争(Otome Sensou)

月と銀紙飛行船(Tsuki to Gingami Hikousen)

BIRTHØBIRTH

上球物語 -Carpe diem(Joukyuu Monogatari - Carpe Diem)

宙飛ぶ!お座敷列車(Sora Tobu! Ozashiki Ressha)

サラバ、愛しき悲しみたちよ(Saraba, Itoshiki Kanshimitachi yo)

灰とダイヤモンド(Hai to Diamond)

overture

CONTRADICTION

行くぜっ!怪盗少女(Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo)

ももいろパンチ(Momoiro Punch)

未来へススメ(Mirai he Susume)

ピンキージョーンズ(Pinky Jones)

白い風(Shiroi Kaze)

• March 2013
    284 Reputation
    The show was very good. (I was at Zepp Tokyo, at the live-viewing)
    The part if that show which was similar to the last 2 years of their shows was about 30 minutes, 15 minutes of which was spent chatting with people I don't care about (Mezamashi Terebi Doyoubi) (though it's good for them as a group, for fame and name recognition, etc)

The longer part was first, and it was very interesting. I'm happy to have gotten to see it. But it meant I "cooled off" from my imminent expectation of knocking a screw loose. (I was getting ready to go nuts for like, 2 hours before the show). Some parts of it were great, especially the interaction of the song performance with the girls' facial expressions behind their masks.

I did get to scream a lot. A trio of fans right in front of me thanked me for raising my voice. Obviously I didn't know the "correct" cheer routines for most songs (Roudou Sanka is easy enough to pick up the first time through, etc), so they were recognizing that I was doing what I could by just being as loud as could when I knew what to yell.

The part that bums me out is, the new song by the writer that I fanboy over (Hyadain) was... Not ready for the stage. But I'm totally looking forward to hearing what it's supposed to sound like. I don't want to sound like a hater, but there was a lot of badly off-key parts of Hai to Diamond which distracted me from really listening to the song.

The part that made me happiest was hearing Momoka sing. She is... Better than before, I think. I'm under the impression that she's been doing voice training to relearn how to sing so she won't hurt herself in the future. I was a little worried she'd lose some of her unique vocal character (she didn't, just a little of the saliva sound in her voice, which I liked anyway).

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    I envy you.
    Please tell us about your impressions of new songs. /please

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Greyface said:

The part that bums me out is, the new song by the writer that I fanboy over (Hyadain) was... Not ready for the stage. But I'm totally looking forward to hearing what it's supposed to sound like. I don't want to sound like a hater, but there was a lot of badly off-key parts of Hai to Diamond which distracted me from really listening to the song.

The part that made me happiest was hearing Momoka sing. She is... Better than before, I think. I'm under the impression that she's been doing voice training to relearn how to sing so she won't hurt herself in the future. I was a little worried she'd lose some of her unique vocal character (she didn't, just a little of the saliva sound in her voice, which I liked anyway).

Probably the girls weren't ready yet to perform all the new songs, idk, or the song have high difficulty level?

Glad to hear about Momoka, her performance on Bokura no Ongaku already showed her improvement.

And yes, please give us reviews about the new songs /please

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    ^ they'll get there lol harder songs will only allow them to get better, and i knew i wasnt the only one who noticed momoka's vocals sounding alot stronger. /yup

• March 2013
    284 Reputation
    I do think the songs are more difficult than before.

There's a lot more solo-singing than they used to do.

Get Down, as you can guess is a kind of fun "funk" song.

I think it was Sora Tobu Ozaki Ressha (but it might have been a different song) that had a lot of very intricate part-trading which was interesting and fun.

But really... I need to listen to songs a dozen times over a week before I can review them. I can never say anything meaningful about a song the first time I hear it. And I didn't look at set-lists before going, so I didn't connect song names to songs while I was there. So I can't even really give first impressions, because they're blurred together (because I didn't know the titles while I was listening, etc).

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    Reni's Blog
    Momoclo×Syachihoko

• March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Yay! That's a good picture! I posted it on the Syachihoko thread too!

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2256 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Reni's Blog
    Momoclo×Syachihoko

Picture is not showing, it seems you can't direct link ameblo pictures. I need to visit Reni's blog first than it's showing.

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    桃色幸运草LIVE音源

1:Neo STARATE
    2:仮装ディストピア(Kasou Dystopia)
    3. 猛烈宇宙交響曲・第七楽章「無限の愛」(Mouretsu Uchuu Koukyoukyoku)
    4. 5 THE POWER
    5. 労働讃歌 (Roudou Senka)

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    i really love kasou dystopia, i need a HD of that song NOW! 5 the power is a cute rap song but i cant tell if i like it not because its hard to hear them from time to time.

I found it funny that everyone were trying to find the right times to fanchant for the new songs /rofl

• March 2013
    38 Reputation
    Kasou Dystopia sounds pretty cool, and I like Neo Stargate more now than I did at first. I'm not sure about 5 The Power. It was hard to hear the music clearly, but even with great music I'm usually not a fan of rap.

AaarinPink's comment brings up a question: do the audience chants and light stick motions develop spontaneously, or are they choreographed by somebody and then shared with the mononofu? I've seen web sites devoted to listing all the motions and chants, and I wonder who comes up with them.

• erimeaerimea

March 2013
    74 Reputation
    im wondering about that as well. i remember a vid wherein momoclo is goofing around infront of a cam while saraba is playing played. instead of singing the lyrics they were shouting the calls.

• erimeaerimea

March 2013
    74 Reputation

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    ^ i've seen a video on youtube once of a guy from the H!P fanbase teaching a whole crowd of H!P wotas some moves. If i can find it i'll post it here. That being said i don't think momonofu are as physical with their fanchants. The most i've seen was just jumping up and down and maybe some random? dancing. But maybe they gather around and practice fanchants and then pass it on. Maybe they have some guys in charge of that.

lol now i wanna look into this /nyahaha

• March 2013
    904 Reputation
    momomofu said:

桃色幸运草LIVE音源

1:Neo STARATE
    2:仮装ディストピア(Kasou Dystopia)
    3. 猛烈宇宙交響曲・第七楽章「無限の愛」(Mouretsu Uchuu Koukyoukyoku)
    4. 5 THE POWER
    5. 労働讃歌 (Roudou Senka)

A bit hard to hear so i can't seem to make it out. But i'll try to figure it out since there's also the cheering fans (probably a fancam or something) :P