• March 2013
    5759 Reputation
    ももいろクローバーZ JAPAN TOUR 2013『5TH DIMENSION』
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/87752

Spoiler:

• do_Ob

April 2013
    10 Reputation
    I went to their live yesterday and today. I write several things I felt.
    Spoiler:
    The first day
    before the concert, the temperature was about 2°C(=35.6°F) , when we bought Momoclo goods(there was very long line) I thought we're almost frozen to death. But Kwkm and his team were working on their attraction in the open air, so It made me so happy.
    Just before starting the live, Shiorin announced via PA system, it's so cute.
    The first day, obviously their sound engineer has missed, so that Siorin and Reni chan have sang off key several times, and the lyrics were difficult to hear during the live.

The second day
    Reni chan announced before the live, it was unexpectedly good, and she warmed up the atmosphere.
    And then I was in dream land. Momoclo chan were singing in front of me. Their sound engineer did good work today, so that the lyrics were easy to hear.
    After the encore finished, the audiences were calling momoclo for about 10 minutes, but Momoclo wouldn't come again. there was only one thing I disappointed in today.

For 2 days
    I think that Momoka has changed her singing method, and she is not so special singer as she used to be.
    Reni chan and Shiorin seemed to not be in perfect physical condition, Reni chan's voice was so high, and shiorin's was row more than usual, but I think of something like that are also the charm of their live.

5th dimension was totally good, the album must be good one.
    Especially "Soratobu! Ozashiki ressha" is so catchy that it will become a standard of their live this year.
    "Hai to diamond" is like the next stage of "Ano sora he mukatte". The lyrics are so emotional to Momoclo and their fan. "Ano sora he mukatte" is so childish for current situation of Momoclo that I like it no so much. It often will be the last song of their live in the future.

I often hear that Momoclo just are repeating parodies of themselves, but I think that Kawakami answered clearly "No!" in this tour.

• April 2013
    925 Reputation
    They look so awesome! Hopefully they'll get used to the new songs so they'll be more aware of how to sing it. They seem to be a bit too new to them so it'll be more difficult. Wish them good luck! :D

• April 2013
    5759 Reputation

• AzureusAzureus

March 2014
    1484 Reputation
    Someone has uploaded all of the 5th Dimension Bonus Video on Youtube.

• MCZMCZ

April 2015
    143 Reputation
    And how to deleted massege using android

• eyelesseyeless

April 2015
    2265 Reputation
    ^
    I'm not sure if you can delete post, or you can just pm me with post's permalink if you wanna delete it