• June 2015
    5758 Reputation
    Happy Birthday! A-rin!

• August 2015
    503 Reputation
    So I read on the wiki that apparently Aarin recorded a solo version of Koko Natsu that was released. Does anyone have it?

• August 2015
    925 Reputation

• August 2015
    503 Reputation
    Thank you! :D

• June 2016
    309 Reputation
    on 6/11 at 10:00 jst a birthday event for A-rin will be streamed on LINE

http://www.momoclo.net/pub/sp/information/?id=2981

• June 2016
    5758 Reputation
    Happy Birthday A-rin!

• AzureusAzureus

June 2016
    1484 Reputation
    A little late...Happy Birthday A~rin!

• MM305

June 2016
    640 Reputation
    Since it's an Ayaka Sasaki day today (in the U.S), I would like to let my honest positive/negative feelings about the Birthday woman out of my chest:

Positive: As I have admitted, she is my favorite member of Momoiro Clover Z (with Kanako being a VERY CLOSE second). She's undeniably dedicated to her job, has a high professionalism, and (overall) seems to be as sweet a person as her persona/character seems to potray. Not to mention, she can be very funny and clutsy at times (do I have to mention the mirror incident, LOL)!!! Plus, with her being the "idol" in the group, I find her to be the Most Gorgeous member of MCZ (even though her companions nearly deserves as much praise for their Beauty), and knows how to make us all feel happy! Finally, she is a sensational performer, and her singing vocals (despite having problems, which I'll get to soon) just makes you want to hug and squeeze the hearts out of her sheer head, my goodness this lady is the embodiment of KAWAII!!!

Negative: Unfortunately though, my main problem with Aarin is that she also is the embodiment of all the negative aspects of idols (not just in Japan, but also in Western countries. The reason for this is mainly her being the "idol" of Momoclo, as well as her being branded as the "Playfully SEXY" idol. Most of the reasons on why idols like 1D, JB, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande get highly ostracized and critique are also SIMILAR reasons for outsiders to dislike Aarin. So loving her would be SIMILAR to fans of the idols I mentioned to love them as well, and those fans have been mocked/ridiculed/bullied/judged/etc for being such fans of idos who they believe are horrible/trash/overrated/undeserving/etc. The reasons for this reaction is because (according to those opposers) their singing voices are not good, the idols are fake with their attitudes and are really mean/horrible people, and are only successful because they use their looks/sexuality to have fans feeling happy and/or in love with these Western idols. Ayaka singing IMO is the worst among the girls, and even though she mostly seems to behave well, she does have a tendecy to play cruel jokes on her companions (remember Momoka and the birds). Finally, although she doesn't appeal with sexuality like those idols, still posses those "Playfully Sexy" qalities, especially when she did it at a young age starting at age 12. A perfect example would be that cream-cake outfit she wore at Haru no Ichidaiji 2011 and Yokohama 2012 All Star when she peformed Datte Aarin, where she wore stockings and revealed her full belly while having a striptease like dance/moment during the middle of the song, AT AGES 14 & 15. Imagine me as a 21 year old (or anyone older) watching those 2 performances and trying to covince folks that we enjoyed those performances while admitting we were not turned on by her sexual antics.....Yeah, No one will believe us (at least, no one have believed it when I told them).

Yet, even though she's the biggest representative to why idols are frowned upon in the music business among the group and her color is my least favorite amongst the group members' colors (I do like pink, but I just don't posses any pink products), I still just feel so adored and loving towards this young woman. So in the end, I (forunately or not) stand as one of those "idol" fans who get bullied/judged/teased saying that my favorite member of MCZ happens to be the "Playfully Sexy" member.

But with all that said, I want to end this thought by saying to my favorite MCZ member: Happy Birthday Gorgeous!!!

• ebizoriebizori

June 2016
    2806 Reputation
    Wow! We must send it to Ayaka

• June 2016
    445 Reputation
    iheartmcz said:

on 6/11 at 10:00 jst a birthday event for A-rin will be streamed on LINE

http://www.momoclo.net/pub/sp/information/?id=2981

Anyone know if this is available somewhere?

• dnw5

June 2016
    13 Reputation

Anyone know if this is available somewhere?

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av4947760/

• June 2016
    309 Reputation

• July 2016
    445 Reputation
    Promoting her solo live on the radio:

• September 2016
    309 Reputation
    a~rin is going to be ”police chief“ for a day in
    omachi on 10\22. I bet she will look nice in her uniform.

• February 2017
    309 Reputation
    Ahrin wil perform at COUNT DOWN TV GIRL'S FES 2017 next month
    Flower and NGT48 are also scheduled.

3/14 is performance date

3/31 is the broadcast date.

• MM305

April 2017
    640 Reputation
    A new compilation video of Ayaka by kyan2 ch:

• MM305

June 2017
    640 Reputation
    Despite how I feel about her, I just want to say: Happy Birthday to the Playfully, Little Sexy Idol!

• August 2017
    503 Reputation
    Does anyone know who is the composer of Sweet Eighteen Boogie? I know Hyadain has composed all her other songs, but since there is no official version of Sweet Eighteen Boogie it's hard to find information on it.

• August 2017
    4624 Reputation
    Yukari Hashimoto (橋本由香利)

I know the site is in desperate need of updating but still a good resource :)
    http://matsuurian.com/mcz/songs.htm

• August 2017
    503 Reputation
    Ah, thank you so much! :)