5201 Reputation
    Spoiler:

• December 2012
    38 Reputation
    From Ahrin's blog, December 23:

"Everyone who comes to the venue
    And everyone who looks at the live viewing
    Let's make the best Christmas together
    To everyone who will cheer from far from home ...
    Momoiro Clover Z will work hard to put the feelings of Merry Christmas from the Saitama Super Arena"

Can't wait to see photos and video of this event!

• January 2013
    5201 Reputation
    小悪魔あーりん

【ももクロ】 だってプニップニなんだもん。 あーりん推し!

• Maka

January 2013
    30 Reputation
    Hahaha... is that Ahrin's mother?

But as expected of Ahrin, her pink aura is already visible even from such a young age.

• asan

January 2013
    462 Reputation
    Maka said:

Hahaha... is that Ahrin's mother?

Obviously ^^

Kanako mentioned a Mayumi-san on some UST, but until now I wasn't sure if that was Aarin-mama.

Amazing how far back you have to go to see her nervous!

That show is kind of disgusting though. She would have been maybe 10 years old and the judge is taking off points for not using sexy enough language to cheer up the sick host.

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Ahrin has a nerve of steel, the only member I rarely seen being nervous. The only time I saw her nervous was at hakusyuu, when she had to sing Orion for the 2nd time. (According to herself, she failed at the 1st perf of Orion)

momomofu said:

Momoclo Chan 109
    This episode is a lesson, a rehearsal, etc. of Hakusyuu.
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDg0NzU5MDg0.html

Password:momoclo

• January 2013
    5201 Reputation
    HAMBURG GIRL あーりん

佐々木彩夏 opv

だって あーりん推しなんだもーん☆

佐々木彩夏のやみつきになる画像をまとめてみました!

佐々木彩夏 (my baby sweet baby)

極上!!めちゃモテ委員長CM 佐々木彩夏

• February 2013
    284 Reputation
    So... I don't know if it's her voice or the fact that she's the youngest (or whatever else)... but, Aarin is far and away the most popular MomoClo member among the 15 or so 1st and 2nd grade girls at an elementary school I work at sometimes (in Japan).

I was a little surprised, since I tend to think of her act as a little more mature /nosebleed and post-modern /whisper

• asan

February 2013
    462 Reputation
    That's why they had her narrate the Kodomomatsuri DVD. I'd say it's the "mischievous" in her introduction. AFAIK she's also the only one to have done regular children's television, 2006 on Oha Star.

• eyelesseyeless

February 2013
    2256 Reputation
    She's the most popular Momoclo member among 15 year olds? It does make sense since she's the youngest. But I agree with you, IMO, Ahrin looks hot on stage, Idk, it's her movement or expression (or probably her hair)

• asan

February 2013
    462 Reputation
    BTW she's also done a questionable swimwear photo book and DVD when she was 8...

• eyelesseyeless

February 2013
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Yeah, I'm aware with that. But Pucchi Angel is nothing like Junior Idol IV, if you understand what I mean ^^

• February 2013
    79 Reputation
    isn't she like the second most popular member in momoclo? I always thought the order was 1.Kanako 2.a-rin 3.shiorin 4.momoka 5.reni-chan. But i'm not surprised that she's popular amoungst her age group.

• February 2013
    284 Reputation
    Let me rephrase:
    There are about 15 girls in the 1st and 2nd grade (6-8 years old) of an elementary school that I work at sometimes. Among those 15, A-rin was far and away the most popular.

The Oha-Star connection probably has the same CAUSE, but these kids would have been like 3 years old when A-rin was on Oha-Star, so I doubt they remember her from that.

I haven't really talked to my Junior High aged kids about MomoClo, so I can't speak for the 15 year old Japanese girls that I know yet... At any rate, that's the age where they start to really care about singing ability, comedy potential, dance skill, (body) figure, and cute face/clothes.

I'd be pretty surprised if A-rin tested well among them (she doesn't LACK any of the above...) but... I was already surprised that A-rin tested well among the little kids...

So I shouldn't make predictions!!

• eyelesseyeless

February 2013
    2256 Reputation
    oh, I failed /nyahaha

So they're 15, 6-8 year old girls.

But in this forum, i think Momoka is the most popular.

• February 2013
    5201 Reputation
    ももクロ ももたまい悪ふざけ。

• domdom

February 2013
    10 Reputation
    A-rin sneeze

/love

• February 2013
    38 Reputation
    ^ Shiori stares at her. /nyahaha