【Event】Momoiro Yobanashi Dainiya "Gentou" / Oshiiro Manhattan♡〜Nantekotta Pannacotta〜
  • EmceeZEmceeZ

November 2014
    264 Reputation
    Its one of my favorite performances of theirs :) When they performed Ikuze I almost died when they tried to do each other's dances hahaha. I've seen it a bunch on Ustream but was hoping to own a physical copy, hopefully someday! I definitely have to get Gentou though

• December 2014
    91 Reputation
    EmceeZ said:

Its one of my favorite performances of theirs :) When they performed Ikuze I almost died when they tried to do each other's dances hahaha. I've seen it a bunch on Ustream but was hoping to own a physical copy, hopefully someday! I definitely have to get Gentou though

I completely agree.
    We really need a physical archive, independent of the possibly imperfect technical source and of the many mistakes, which are integral part of the play.
    The simplest slapstick must be preserved, along with the more complex, reflective irony.
    Indeed I was looking for it to be included within the bonus contents of the "Kokuritsu" BD Set, partly because it almost directly precedes that, after all.
    Now I am afraid it will fall into a sort of indistinct backlog...