[Event] Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku Goudou Shuppatsushiki ~Ima Kimi ga Koko ni Iru~
  • InvaderInvader

September 2014
    1774 Reputation
    imint21 said:

Spoiler:

Saw this on 3B fanpage. It's included in the Bluray too, right guys?

Haven't seen Aiai crying for a long time, and it somehow annoys me because I think there are times that we need to shed tears for what it's worth, and the fact that she always smiles in every situation makes me wonder if she had real feelings for it or not.
    But now seeing her cry makes me feel guilty for what I have thought. The song is really beautiful : )

I think Aiai has her "idol mode" active during concerts and things don't get to her the same way as when she's out of the stage. She's artistic so she probably feels a great deal, but knows how to hide it. I can image her being the kind of person who doesn't show she's sad and let's it all out when she's alone.

• September 2014
    262 Reputation
    Aiai seems like one of those people who is just a complete perfectionist, or at the very least, wants to be the best at everything she tries. That's why she seems so scary in competitions. She thought for sure she was going to win the armwrestling match. She dove right into the durian (have you ever smelled one of those things??). I'm sure trying to maintain composure (and perfect bangs) under pressure is just part of the attitude.

Or she's just nuts, which is also a possibility.

• all9all9

September 2014
    467 Reputation
    2011 vs 2014
    Left : 1st One-Man Live OP
    Right : Goudou Shuppatsushiki ~Ima Kimi ga Koko ni Iru~ OP

Other captured from OP
    Spoiler:

• InvaderInvader

September 2014
    1774 Reputation
    ^ The way they added Kaho and Riko was really cute.

• iman775iman775

September 2014
    666 Reputation
    Goudou Shuppatsushiki ~Ima Kimi ga Koko ni Iru~ OP

• September 2014
    262 Reputation
    that was super cute. Especially the part with Hinata and the kids.

• September 2014
    5759 Reputation
    メイキング・オブ・合同出発式