[SINGLE] 5th "Shampoo Hat"
  • November 2014
    449 Reputation
    Those outfits look so cute with the color corrections (which is really quite ingenious).

Also, according to the news update, there will only be two versions of the single, regular, which is the cover shown above, and the first-press Nagoya edition, which will include a DVD with footage from BOMBER-E's Night Aki Matsuri Special Live in Nagoya. The Nagoya version will also include a raffle ticket: Prize A is a flag signed by all the members (4 of these will be given away), prize B is a "shampoo hat" professional hair and makeup package for the day of the Aichiken Taiikukan show in January (6 given away), and prize C is a shampoo hat signed by one member (60 given away, 10 signed by each member).

There will also be replaceable cover inserts given away by store, as listed below:
    Tower Records: Akimoto Honoka
    HMV: Sakura Nao
    Yamano Music: Andou Yuzu
    Shinseido/WonderGOO: Ooguro Yuzuki
    Tsutaya (for preorders only if ordering online): Itou Chiyuri
    Other supporting stores: Sakamoto Haruna
    Warner Music Direct: All members

So if you order from CDJapan, you're going to get a Haru insert, Nao if you order from HMV, and if you want a different one and the store doesn't offer international shipping, you'll need to use Tenso or check on YAJ afterwards.

• November 2014
    139 Reputation
    Does anyone know wich one you'll get if you order from Amazon? i don't mind getting another Haruna, but it'd be cool to get another member if possible, for a change XD

unrelated Yuzuki picture

• November 2014
    449 Reputation
    ^ Amazon will probably be Haru. Also, it's unclear whether the one from Warner Music Direct will be all of the individual inserts or one picture of all the members together. This is the first time, however, that the Nagoya edition does not appear to be limited to Nagoya, as it is the "first-press limited Nagoya edition" rather than the "Nagoya limited edition." Both versions of the single are up for pre-order on CDJapan: limited and regular.

• Nantok

November 2014
    589 Reputation
    So they are wearing different costumes on the cover than the ones we've seen before.

Does this mean there will be 2 offical costumes related to this single, or what happened to those?

Apart from the colour they actually look the same now that I think of it.

Spoiler:

• November 2014
    449 Reputation
    ^ They are the same costumes. They did the same thing with the outfits for the Himatsubushi covers. They aren't going to use these outfits for anything other than the covers, so no one will see them live, which means there's no point in wasting time and energy and money hunting down 12 different colors of the same fabric to try and get the shades they want. They construct the outfits in yellow and purple (I assume there's some reason for this, although I couldn't tell you what it is; maybe some shades are easier to correct into the ones they need?) and then photoshop each outfit to exactly the shade they want.

• Nantok

November 2014
    589 Reputation
    Ah, and I was already thinking they wouldn't use colour-coded costumes for this single. I would actually like to see some outfits with little or no colour code thrown in once in a while. Not that they have to be purple and yellow, lol. Just something new for the designers to play around without having to worry about member colours too much. Wouldn't be the first time for a stardust group after all.

• November 2014
    449 Reputation
    I'm less concerned about the colors than I am about the quantity, which is a little greedy of me but whatever. They did pretty well this summer, between the Heidi outfits and the bandana and denim outfits and the Lawson-striped outfits, but they still need to compensate a bit for how long they used the first Aichiken Taiikukan genie outfits, which I did not care for.

The PV for Shampoo Hat looks to be shot in all school uniforms, so there isn't a whole lot to look forward to there from a costuming perspective.

• November 2014
    5201 Reputation
    LAWSON and HMV Limited Edition
    Shampoo Hat read aloud ver and mini photo book
    http://team-syachihoko.jp/schedule/#news11372

■ローソン・HMV限定ミニ写真集付CD『シャンプーハット~』~チームしゃちほこ~Part1
    1, Shampoo Hat
    2, Shampoo Hat(Sakamoto Haruna ~Kinou Mita Yume ver~)
    3, Shampoo Hat(Ito Chiyuri ~Joyuu Audition ver~)

■ローソン・HMV限定ミニ写真集付CD『シャンプーハット~』~チームしゃちほこ~Part2
    1, Shampoo Hat
    2, Shampoo Hat(Akimoto Honoka ~Radio DJ ver~)
    3, Shampoo Hat(Ando Yuzu ~Koukou Kyoushi ver~)

■ローソン・HMV限定ミニ写真集付CD『シャンプーハット~』~チームしゃちほこ~Part3
    1, Shampoo Hat
    2, Shampoo Hat(Sakura Nao ~Nekashitsuke ver~)
    3, Shampoo Hat(Oguro Yuzuki ~Love letter ver~)

• November 2014
    221 Reputation

• November 2014
    81 Reputation

the brighter areas are where more lighting correction was done

• November 2014
    5201 Reputation
    M1 Shampoo Hat
    M2 Sweet Memories
    M3 It’s New 世界(It's New Sekai)

Nagoya Ban DVD
    [Event]BOMBER-E I Night Aki Matsuri Special LIVE
    1 Dakishimete Anthem
    2 Yoroshiku Jinrui
    3 Dera Disco

• November 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Nagoya Ban jacket

• November 2014
    221 Reputation

• mocha21mocha21

November 2014
    380 Reputation
    that was fast lol
    i'm literally jaw dropping to all of it, technopop! No one would expect this when looking at the single cover. A great song and it is indeed departed from their house music preferences and the song is something that likely made perfume get jealous. it's just exactly what Enon said about Shampoo hat would completely change their image. and the PV is just ...beautiful. Totally sold me.

• November 2014
    221 Reputation
    and some boys appear in the MV
    seems like they really wanna trying to make a new image for the girls.. www

• November 2014
    5201 Reputation
    I love "Shampoo Hat".
    This song is the best one in Syachi's songs. :D

I saw Shampoo Hat MV now.
    Their cuteness is killing me.

http://natalie.mu/music/news/131048
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• November 2014
    5201 Reputation
    しゃちほこ 2014-11-12 速報 シャンプーハットMV

• eyelesseyeless

November 2014
    2256 Reputation
    momomofu said:

I love "Shampoo Hat".
    This song is the best one in Syachi's songs. :D

I agree with you, this is Syachi's best song so far. I love it.

• November 2014
    262 Reputation
    Great song. totally agree it's one of their best. I like the change of not wearing wacky outfits on this one.

• November 2014
    46 Reputation
    I'm in love with syachi. This song is the best. I love the MV.