[Event]Momoiro Christmas 2014 Saitama Super Arena Taikai ~Shining Snow Story~
  • December 2014
    644 Reputation
    I hope I get a ticket from the AE 2nd round because I may not even get to see the 25th concert since general LV tickets will probably sell out before results are announced. :(

• December 2014
    131 Reputation
    ^I don't know if one is able to transfer LV tickets, but if you can, I'll give you mine for the 25th because I got eplus tickets after I'd already bought it.

• December 2014
    644 Reputation
    They don't check names on LV tickets so it should be okay. That'd be awesome though! Where is the LV ticket for?

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    We will refund you the LV ticket price when you get a concert ticket(AE 2nd round).
    For more information, see the AE page.

• December 2014
    644 Reputation
    That doesn't apply to eien's situation since their ticket is through eplus.

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    That makes sense.

You order a LV ticket at eplus on December 16.(choose to pay at FamilyMart)
    The payment deadline is 2 days afterwards.(until 21:00)
    You will be notified of the result of the 2nd round on 18th.
    You pay the LV ticket price only when you couldn't get a ticket.

• December 2014
    644 Reputation
    Yea that was my next idea

• qx123

December 2014
    64 Reputation

• December 2014
    131 Reputation
    LV ticket's for a theater in Shibuya, I think? It automatically paid by credit, so I couldn't cancel it when I won through e+. I'm not getting to Japan until the 23rd but PM me and maybe I can takkyubin it over.

• December 2014
    644 Reputation
    With your AE member ID (has to be one that has the IC chip), you have a chance of winning a print sticker with one of the following pictures as a frame. If you don't win, you still get a QR code for a background image.
    That's pretty cool.
    Spoiler:

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Momoiro Christmas 2014 Saitama Super Arena Taikai ~Shining Snow Story~
    Air date:January 31
    20:00~21:30
    フジテレビ NEXT(Fuji TV NEXT)

• December 2014
    644 Reputation
    http://www.momoclo.net/pub/pc/information/?id=1449
    For FC members that are going to be near Saitama Super Arena,
    On the 24th from 10:00~20:00 and 25th from 10:00~19:00 they will be having an event at Omiya Sonic City Exhibition Hall 1. http://www.sonic-city.or.jp/?page_id=178
    The event will consist of allowing FC members to write messages that will be printed (イメージカラー?) on their costumes when they perform at Kouhaku.
    Limit 30sec for writing your message. Please refrain from writing defaming or slandering messages.

• December 2014
    644 Reputation
    There's a good number of people already at Sonic City, me included. Another 1.5 hours to go.
    I'm probably gonna write an English message to stand out and hopefully Shiorin sees it. :D

• December 2014
    644 Reputation
    Saw kwkm arrive at Sonic City

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation

• December 2014
    66 Reputation

Saw kwkm arrive at Sonic City

I remember him playing "collective" Jankenpon with people lining-up (me included!) for visual authentication on July 26th, at about 8.30 a.m.
    What a wonderful person...

Still, It seems a memory so distant and unreal (though unforgettable), now that I am over 10000 km away...

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    They will record the chorus parts of fans in the middle of a concert today.
    It will be used for Kohaku.

• December 2014
    644 Reputation

• December 2014
    644 Reputation
    Oh, at Sonic City they only check that you have a AE member card. Not if it's actually yours...

• dmkdmk

December 2014
    104 Reputation
    Am I the only gaijin at saitama super arena? What limbs I wouldn't give for a ticket.......