[SINGLE]14th Seishunfu
  • February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Seishunfu Full

• asan

February 2015
    462 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Limited edition A and B will include 20 page booklet.

With different content! The record company really started cashing in...

• February 2015
    28 Reputation
    Am I the only who thinks this closely resembles Shampoo Hat in terms of the pictures lol?

• February 2015
    5201 Reputation
    青春賦(short ver.)/ももいろクローバーZ(SEISHUNFU/MOMOIRO CLOVER Z)

• mavmav

February 2015
    171 Reputation
    "Link Link" taken from this morning's "Radio Beverly Hills"

• February 2015
    131 Reputation
    mav said:

I quite like it!

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I like "Link Link" a lot. It was the song I was looking forward from this single since the previews, it didn't disapoint me.

• February 2015
    77 Reputation
    I like it a lot. It's very catchy especially the hook. I quite like how Aarin is kinda taking ownership of the song. I love artistic maturity.

• vimoralvimoral

February 2015
    1424 Reputation
    mav said:

For me the best song of the last two years !, I love it!
    And the Aarin's solo sounds amazing !!
    ^^ Pure Momokuro

• February 2015
    262 Reputation
    I like that quite a bit more than the A-side. Good chorus.

• February 2015
    114 Reputation
    Link Link is amazing! I prefer Link Link over Seishunfu too.
    In my opinion, Seishunfu was a bad choice as an a-side... considering that it was released after the KISS colaboration, some people, eventually, will check out the follow up, which has a very different style. And personally, I don't really like it that much...

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1737 Reputation
    vimoral said:

For me the best song of the last two years !, I love it!
    And the Aarin's solo sounds amazing !!

From their latest releases I think KONOYUBi TOMALe it's actually my favourite, which is funny because now it seems their best songs are kind of hidden.

I love Aarin on Link Link. I'm not usually a fan of her voice but she sounds amazing on this one.

• February 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^^ That was my initial thinking. I appreciate her more now that she seems to have mastered her own style.

• February 2015
    131 Reputation
    Invader said:

it seems their best songs are kind of hidden.

Now that I think about it, almost all of my favorite songs of theirs are B-sides!

• February 2015
    262 Reputation
    they have some pretty killer B-sides. PUSH, Mitemite Kocchicchi, LOST CHILD, DNA Rhapsody, etc etc

• February 2015
    144 Reputation
    ^ It makes sense, because Momoclo has always had kind of an experimental style, and B-sides often get used for more experimental songs (although in some cases like PUSH, the song is probably more A-side-like than the actual A-side...) Either way, I like that Momoclo's B-sides and album songs seem to get treated like it's important to make them good, rather than approaching them as fillers.

• February 2015
    38 Reputation
    Seishunfu doesn't move me at all, but Link Link is very nice. It has a memorable melodic chorus and a head-bopping beat. And hooray for Aarin's solo! She's finally starting to grow out of her affected cutesy voice, although I'm glad she is retaining that little uplift hiccup at the end of each line.

• ArudoArudo

February 2015
    44 Reputation
    When I first heard Seishunfu I was kinda dissapointed, but Link Link is so good. I think Aarin is stepping up her game on the vocals. Really, really impressed by her singing now.

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    「青春賦」Trailer/ももいろクローバーZ(SEISHUNFU/MOMOIRO CLOVER Z)

• InvaderInvader

March 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I don't know why I though this single only included Seishunfu, Hashire and Link Link. The preview for the fourth song sounds great too. I kinda wanna buy the regular edition for that one and Link Link... But I'm not sure about Hashire Z.