English Subbed Video
  • InvaderInvader

December 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Azureus said:

3BJunior Live - Momoclo, Ebichu, Syachihoko, Takoniji - (ENG SUBS) Behind the Scenes

I don't know who JAPENGSubs is, but I love him/her. Specially because he/she is choosing to give us subtitled content which also has Ebichu and Syachi.

• December 2014
    262 Reputation
    This is great. Shiori making Sakitty cry :))

e: and Nao being a smart-ass. That's why she's my oshimen.

• December 2014
    472 Reputation
    Invader said:

I don't know who JAPENGSubs is, but I love him/her. Specially because he/she is choosing to give us subtitled content which also has Ebichu and Syachi.

+1 Big thanks to JAPENGSubs. Although I can work out some of what they are saying, nothing beats a good sub :) I missed a lot from the 3B junior behind the scenes!

• EmceeZEmceeZ

December 2014
    264 Reputation
    Ugh I'm at work right now and can't watch it til later!! I'm so excited! JAPENGSubs is the best!

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    TIL : Reni was repeating a year in 3B :))
    This is my first time watching the footage, behind the scenes always have great moments, Narasaki adores Momota so much doesn't she?
    this is also my first time seeing Rijicho, he has such a calming presence. I don't know but I always imagined him as a bulky wrestling lover man just like Kawakami or Fujii when read his passionate tweets. :)) Well done mr. executive director, and thanks JAPENGsub, you're my hero.

• EmceeZEmceeZ

December 2014
    264 Reputation
    Could someone please explain the whole repeating a year thing? So Kanako and Reni both repeated a year in 3B? I'm confused by the whole system hahaha

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    basically a talent will graduate when she reach 18 in April (as per japanese school years) and become a full fledged model/actress/idol. Reni turned 18 in 2011 yet she didn't get the graduation at that time in 2012 3Bjunior live concert (the only graduates are Yuko Takayama and Rio Yamashita), she graduated in the 2013 live concert instead along with Kanako, Momoka, Sumire and Wakana.

I think this system is abolished since in 2014 3B became an independent idol department and there's no graduation ceremony schedule in Fuji to Yome.
    Ahrin should've graduated this year.

• December 2014
    77 Reputation
    I watched this last night. I really appreciated the insight. It was really well done but above all, I was wholly entertained. Reni seems to be such a sweet heart. Kanako may be my second fave after Momoka. I really like her personality. She's a little minx, I can tell.

• AzureusAzureus

December 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Making of Nanairo no Stardust (ENG SUBS) 3BJunior - Momoclo, Ebichu, Syachihoko, Takoniji..

• December 2014
    77 Reputation
    ^^Thanks so much

• AzureusAzureus

January 2015
    1470 Reputation
    MomocloxKISS Documentary (ENG SUBS)

• January 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^ Thank YOU

• Nantok

January 2015
    589 Reputation
    If you want to express your gratitude you should probably post a comment on dailymotion. :)

Don't think anyone from JAPENGSubs sees it here.

• January 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Well this subber will see any comments here :)

When I realized that my 16000th torrent on HO was nearing rapidly I finally sat down on my behind and did the timing on this one :-)

Okay, so Momoka is rather quiet on camera. And has a phobia regarding about every animal known to mankind. And likes to cry in the first moments of a big concert. And has a lisp that would shatter a normal person's confidence...

But she has the heart of a lioness!!

She tackles her phobia successfully to all our amusement from time to time. But then she made the "mistake" of mentioning that she wanted to go bungee jumping one time too often.
    And with a manager like kwkm you just know what will happen,
    She ends up standing on a 42m high bridge being bullied to jump...
    And what will sporty leader do who was supposed to be there just to witness procedures?
    Watch and find out!
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=81659

image image
    Spoiler:
    image image
    image image
    image image

Translation: misa-chan
    Timing, setting & encoding: Mattthecat

Enjoy,
    and don't hesitate to visit us at
    http://matsuurian.fr.yuku.com/topic/61/Re-The-Matsuurian-Subbing-Posse?page=-1
    http://matsuurian.com/rsaya/msp.htm

• January 2015
    904 Reputation
    thanks for the subs! This will be fun watching >w<

• January 2015
    77 Reputation

Well this subber will see any comments here :)

When I realized that my 16000th torrent on HO was nearing rapidly I finally sat down on my behind and did the timing on this one :-)

Okay, so Momoka is rather quiet on camera. And has a phobia regarding about every animal known to mankind. And likes to cry in the first moments of a big concert. And has a lisp that would shatter a normal person's confidence...

But she has the heart of a lioness!!

She tackles her phobia successfully to all our amusement from time to time. But then she made the "mistake" of mentioning that she wanted to go bungee jumping one time too often.
    And with a manager like kwkm you just know what will happen,
    She ends up standing on a 42m high bridge being bullied to jump...
    And what will sporty leader do who was supposed to be there just to witness procedures?
    Watch and find out!
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=81659

image image

Spoiler:
    image image
    image image
    image image

Translation: misa-chan

Enjoy,
    and don't hesitate to visit us at
    http://matsuurian.fr.yuku.com/topic/61/Re-The-Matsuurian-Subbing-Posse?page=-1
    http://matsuurian.com/rsaya/msp.htm

Thanks for all your work and also the background story behind Momoka/Kanako's bungee adventure.

• AzureusAzureus

January 2015
    1470 Reputation
    MomocloxMiwa (ENG SUBS) Bokura no Ongaku

• February 2015
    3398 Reputation
    A new one from the Matsuurian Subbing Posse:
    Ahrin gets to cosplay as Chisato Moritaka, Akina Nakamori and other gorgeous idols.
    And Momoka gets to cosplay as Toshiyuki Nishida....
    But she's still awfully cute covering his ballad "Moshimo Piano ga Hiketa Nara" live at the 2014-11-26 "Momoiro Yobanashi Dai ni Ya ~Gentou~" acoustic concert

Available at either
    hello-online
    or the MSP links (rar pw: Matsuurian)
    mediafire
    Ryushare

image image
    Spoiler:
    image image
    image image
    image image

Translation from jpopasia