EbiChu Tasu Tasu(エビ中++)
  • ebizoriebizori

August 2016
    2293 Reputation
    so funny)))

But she's not a singer still. Her voice very often brokes on high notes, in complex parts of songs.
    With group it's not so noticeable

• vimoralvimoral

August 2016
    1424 Reputation
    ^ Yes, for me Ebichu is a great group for their setlist, their energy and their dancing but they only have 3 great voices Mayama, Aiai and Hinata (their solo concerts will be last;))

• ebizoriebizori

August 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Yes, it will be super lives in final

• August 2016
    3398 Reputation
    vimoral said:

but they only have 3 great voices

only?????
    How many idol units don't even have one!

• ebizoriebizori

August 2016
    2293 Reputation

vimoral said:

only?????

You are right. Thanks for Stardust's scouts for it

• InvaderInvader

August 2016
    1737 Reputation

vimoral said:

only?????

Agreed. Ebichu has to have one of the best ratios when it comes to good vocals / number of members for japanese idols.

They wouldn't even need to be good singers for me to enjoy the songs/concepts/performances, but actually having as much talent as they have on the group is a blessing.

• vimoralvimoral

August 2016
    1424 Reputation
    Excuse me , I didn't mean it was not enough with have 3 great voices , but I think that vocally their members are more lopsided . Momoclo are more balanced vocally and that means they can work better with harmonies .

• August 2016
    242 Reputation
    I enjoyed this episode very much! Ayaka is a really fun member IMO and although she has an occasional slip-up, I generally really enjoy her singing voice. Her voice is a bit deeper than most of the other members', and that complements the rest of the group very well.

Looking forward to Rinanan's solo live episode too.

• ebizoriebizori

August 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Of course her voice adds an extra paint to the band's sound.

It seems she has chosen setlist too complicated for himself unlike Kaho. And not with all the songs she got a handle without group (especially the chorus of Super Hero). But her solo song she sings very well

• SSFVSSFV

August 2016
    221 Reputation
    It look like she was more to having fun than singing seriously. We all heard her singing much much better than this in concert and other lives yeah? So I think she's not focusing much on her singing rather than interaction with her audience since it's hard to juggle both. Granted that most of the songs she chose are works more towards group base.

• August 2016
    5201 Reputation
    EbiChu++20160811

• SSFVSSFV

August 2016
    221 Reputation
    I think Rinanan's one had the biggest production.
    I was sad at first thinking that other member didn't come to watch her show. So nice of Rittan to come.
    Rinanan can sing ok if she's not dancing despite being the weakest singer in the group (IMO. Don't throw stones at me)

Next episode looks interesting. When I saw how they iron clothes, I immediately facepalm.

• LogDogLogDog

August 2016
    324 Reputation
    I just got done watching this one. I was worried going into this, considering Rinanan might be the weakest singer of the group, but I feel they did a great job with her.

I LOVED the Rinanan Radio Show idea. I work in broadcast (TV), and thought this was great, really played to her strengths.

The songs they picked worked well for her. I'm glad they didn't just make her rap the whole time. I love how she did what she did, and didn't try to overdo it.

What she might lack in singing ability, she definitely makes up for in her performance ability, and her confidence. Kaho's solo has been my favorite so far, but this is the one I most wish I had been at.

Rinanan just might be the most underrated woman in the group. We all know she really is a beauty, but wow, is she pretty!

• August 2016
    5201 Reputation
    EbiChu++20160818

• SSFVSSFV

August 2016
    221 Reputation
    That was a fun episode.
    I'm surprised Ayaka didn't come dead last.
    I'm expecting Hoshina to be at the same level as Rinanan but we'll see next week.

• August 2016
    5201 Reputation
    EbiChu++20160825

• SSFVSSFV

August 2016
    221 Reputation
    That was a great episode.
    Rittan, ZERO POINTS! She's just walking around. She reminds me of this guy I know during my polytechnic days. We used to call him 'Wandering Ghost' because he just walked around and do nothing.
    I think Rinanan had a slight advantage having watching her parents cooking and preparing meals all the time even though she don't cook.
    And it's nice to see Ogata again.
    I guess their original song will be released in the single or album?

• August 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Mirei mistook the sugar for salt.

• LogDogLogDog

August 2016
    324 Reputation
    Yes, that was fun. What made Mirei's eggs so bad?

EDIT: I guess that answers my question. But sugar in eggs??

• August 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Japanese Omelette
    Spoiler: