EbiChu Tasu Tasu(エビ中++)
  • SSFVSSFV

May 2016
    221 Reputation
    I somehow prefers Hinata to be that way. Ebichu isn't complete without a character like her.

• ebizoriebizori

May 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Hinata "Selfish" Kashiwagi Daisuki! )

• May 2016
    5201 Reputation
    In Japanese, "Selfish" isn't necessarily a bad meaning and is having various meanings.

・an only child
    ・spoiled child
    ・pampered child
    ・selfish

• May 2016
    469 Reputation
    I guess a rough equivalent (in colloqual American English, at least), would be "the baby of the group". :))

• SSFVSSFV

May 2016
    221 Reputation
    I'm quite surprised Nakayama doesn't know what Wagamama means.

Adding on:

Chuei: Yasumoto, your team is in the lead. Are you cheating?

I like how everytime Ayaka is winning, they think she's using some underhand methods. Well it's not nice but it's funny.

• May 2016
    5201 Reputation
    EbiChu++ 20160519
    Spoiler:

• SSFVSSFV

May 2016
    221 Reputation
    It's been quite since Hinata does a Tenryu impression.

Seems like next episode will be about gourmet report and a mystery guest will appear. Maybe it's Riko's dad?

• May 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Maybe

• SSFVSSFV

May 2016
    221 Reputation
    ^
    Holy crap! Now that I would love to see haha!
    Reminds me when Global ka Keikaku was ending and the American guy came in all pissed and scared the shit out of Hinata.

Btw does anyone whether there are more subbed episodes of Ebichu++ other than this one?
    http://dai.ly/x2n4t8c

• May 2016
    5201 Reputation
    EbiChu++ 20160526
    Spoiler:

• SSFVSSFV

May 2016
    221 Reputation
    I'm glad they're wearing Super Hero outfit for this episode.
    Kaho couldn't come because she had other work.
    First pair to do report was too funny! Aika hitting her own head and Ayaka's hard landing.
    Chuei: Yasumoto has an airy feeling when she does report. Hirota is quite straight.

Hinata was very professional. Even though 'that' person suddenly appeared, she tried her best not too laugh so hard and hold it in.
    Rittan: The rice is white.
    I think Rittan is doing well handling the dog even though she said she's afraid of animals.
    Can't wait for the next episode. The theme is Shyness Around Strangers so it's a good episode for Rittan.

• June 2016
    5201 Reputation
    EbiChu++20160602
    Spoiler:

• SSFVSSFV

June 2016
    221 Reputation
    I think for individual report Hinata did the best.
    For the best pair I agree that Hoshina and Matsuno pair did the best. They were very responsive to the MC and even got the shopkeeper to act with them.

• June 2016
    5201 Reputation
    EbiChu++20160609
    Spoiler:

• LogDogLogDog

June 2016
    324 Reputation
    Do any of you understand what was going on with Kaho and Ayaka? "Here Po-chan, just take a nap. For science, of course."

• SSFVSSFV

June 2016
    221 Reputation
    ^
    From my understanding:
    Basically, Ayaka and Po-chan's theme is Discomfort.
    Instead of going to a haunted house or something they don't like, they were told to go to sleep.
    But only Po-chan went to sleep and Ayaka with Takiue watched. Ayaka is glad she didn't have to sleep because she's too nervous. Because the theme is Discomfort, Po-chan is wary of everything. That's why she never respond to the phone call or keep getting up. When Ayaka came into the room with the gyoza, she told Po-chan to close her eyes much to her confusion. Then she fed her gyoza and then they reveal the whole thing to Po-chan.
    Po-chan said about 10 minutes into her sleep, she dreamt of a girl holding fries at the place they're at. Po-chan said she kept getting up because of the noise made by the people outside. She also thought that the whole thing is a wake up prank so she didn't really try to go to sleep. Then they somehow continue the prank just for fun.

• LogDogLogDog

June 2016
    324 Reputation
    Ok, that makes a lot more sense now. Thank you for the awesome explanation! So, it was basically just, "How long can she last while we fuck with her?"

• June 2016
    5201 Reputation
    EbiChu++20160616
    Spoiler:

• SSFVSSFV

June 2016
    221 Reputation
    ^
    Haha Rittan greeting the fishes while riding the roller coaster!
    I don't think there's any need to make these girls cry because they cry all the time even in FC videos.

• June 2016
    242 Reputation
    ^ Yeah, that got a good laugh from me as well. aiai's reaction was also pretty fun.
    So nice that Tasutasu is uploaded to Youtube!