[Event] GIRLS' FACTORY
  • vimoralvimoral

August 2016
    1424 Reputation

• InvaderInvader

August 2016
    1737 Reputation
    Just finished watching Day 2 and here are some random thoughts. DISCLAIMER!: I'm Ebichu biased.

1 - I liked the guests waaaaay more than Day 1. Most had great chemistry with the girls, specially Mahou Shoujo ni Naritai. Chichinpui is a representation of what collaborations should be all about, two groups having an amazing time together.

2 - Yoshizawa Kayoko definitely looks like the kind of woman who would write Nikibi, wacky yet cute.

3 - The setlist with Tamurapan was incredible, it builds ups to Popcorn Tone and when that comes on it's 100x more powerful.

4 - Ebichu Unplugged was fantastic. The girls delivering their best vocals yet + piano + violin was a killer combination. So proud of them. Encore no Koi specially made me emotional.

5 - In case I wasn't emotional enough then came aiai with Chandelier. You can see her fighting a battle against herself. Her eyes getting teary and her getting even more determined. I chose my #1 well.

6 - Haruyasumi Moratorium Chugakusei is a brilliant song as it is, add a choreo that's something between a school fight and a chicken fight and a legend is born.

• vimoralvimoral

August 2016
    1424 Reputation
    ^ Totally agree with all the points, specially the point 4 the Ebichu Unplugged was amazing.

Someone knows if the Sakura Ebis act was recorded?

• vimoralvimoral

August 2016
    1424 Reputation

GIRLS' FACTORY 16 DAY3
    Team Wata Ame Kakko Kari(Sasaki Ayaka, Hoshina Mirei, Ayaki Sakura)
    21, A-rin to Mirei chan to Saku chan wa Hankouki
    22, Datte A-rin to Mirei chan to Saku chan Nandamon

Saku-chan looks lke a chibi Aarin too cute!

• August 2016
    3398 Reputation
    And here's my mp4 of Day 2
    https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=93198

image image image
    Spoiler:
    image image image
    image image image

• August 2016
    469 Reputation
    I've been watching a bunch of Day 2 and some of Day 3. i agree with everything everyone has been saying -- there's a lot of utter awesomeness going on!

For some reason, the song that's had the most emotional impact on my so far is 五五七二三二〇's version of Chain Gang. I wasn't familiar with the original version, and my Japanese is very, very bad, but the line "一人ぼっちがこわいから" jumped out at me immediately, and that, combined with their intense performance, really hit me.

And Oomori Seiko!

And I hadn't realized how many incredibly good Ebichu songs Tamurapan had written!

• August 2016
    372 Reputation
    Watching Day2. Aiai is amazing. It's not just raw talent, either, at this point...it sounds like she's been doing some pretty serious training.

• August 2016
    372 Reputation
    I just finished Day 3. The first 2/3 had issues, but the Momoclo live...oh wow. Absolutely flawless. Music quality, singing, stage presence, energy, all perfect. Better than ever before. If they're able to sell out Nissan Stadium, and generate the same energy, Toujinsai 2016 is going to be a new high for them.

P.S. Chai Maxx, at the end, was the second best they've ever done (second only to Seibu Dome '12).

• August 2016
    154 Reputation
    My biggest takeaway is just how good Hinata's voice is. It's always been good but she's levelled up!

• MM305

August 2016
    435 Reputation

P.S. Chai Maxx, at the end, was the second best they've ever done (second only to Seibu Dome '12).

I say it was the best instrumental Chaii Maxx played by the band, and it certainly was fun to see the other people on stage just having loads of fun! Though, I can't say so for the MCZ girls themselves who didn't danced with the same amount of hype and energy (But that's more because of they were focusing more on getting everyone else on stage to have fun than do the full choreography).

• August 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Here's the mp4 for the final day
    https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=93258

Highly enjoyable affair (I must say all three days were worth it)
    I thought Kiyoshi Ryujin 25 were a blast (especially now that he finally got rid of that afro...)
    The stardusts should have done a callabo with them

image image image
    Spoiler:
    image image image
    image image image

• vimoralvimoral

August 2016
    1424 Reputation
    Girls factory 15, all the Shiori Interviews

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Thanks to ici_jp for the ts of the day 1 re-broadcast which featured additional footage from the beginning and the end of the concert

On A!O: https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=95761

Spoiler:
    image image image
    image image image

Two videos:

a) The opening in which Nao reads a long introduction and welcomes opening act Koresawa (コレサワ)
    http://koresawa.jp/
    1. 君のバンド
    2. J-POP

b) Everyone has left the stage and the crowd is already leaving when after a minute the lights darken again and the noisy ones re-enter to perform a cute unplugged version of "Wow Oh! Oh!" with crowd participation

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Strictly speaking, GF Kanzen Ban is different from live broadcast videos.
    The sound volume was adjusted and tone quality was improved.(and can hear the fans' chants)
    The shots used before were changed.

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation

Takoyaki Rainbow
    07, Nanairo Dance
    08, Zesshou Naniwa de Umareta Shoujo tachi
    09, Naniwa no Haniwa
    10, Rokkou Tako Oroshi

GF16 DAY1 Kanzen Ban TakoNiji

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation

b) Everyone has left the stage and the crowd is already leaving when after a minute the lights darken again and the noisy ones re-enter to perform a cute unplugged version of "Wow Oh! Oh!" with crowd participation

• October 2016
    5201 Reputation
    GF16 DAY1 Kanzen Ban Team Syachihoko

• October 2016
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    Sorry
    It does not seem to be Kanzan Ban.

• October 2016
    25 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Takoyaki Rainbow
    07, Nanairo Dance
    08, Zesshou Naniwa de Umareta Shoujo tachi
    09, Naniwa no Haniwa
    10, Rokkou Tako Oroshi

GF16 DAY1 Kanzen Ban TakoNiji

Momoclo v2.0. Should MCZ ever step down (and I hope they don't anytime soon, don't get me wrong) These girls are gonna step in and take over.

• October 2016
    372 Reputation

Momoclo v2.0. Should MCZ ever step down (and I hope they don't anytime soon, don't get me wrong) These girls are gonna step in and take over.

It's more like Momoclo v25.0, at this point, but sure.