• May 2015
    5201 Reputation
    EXILE LIVE TOUR 2010 FANTASY
    Venue:ECOPA Stadium
    Audience:50,000

• InvaderInvader

May 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Now it's the time for me to start praying for a center stage. This time the venue is smaller than Nissan Stadium, so how can you make the concert more awesome? Answer: center stage!

They took so much time to announce that I expected something mindblowing, I guess that'll be the concert itself and not the venue.

• May 2015
    93 Reputation
    Invader said:

They took so much time to announce that I expected something mindblowing, I guess that'll be the concert itself and not the venue.

Well, Momoclo must be doing pretty well for themselves if the reaction to a 50,000 seat stadium venue is "Eh, it's alright." :))

Speaking of which, what is the biggest venue in Japan? I've heard Nissan Stadium is, but if so, Momoclo can't really go higher (unless they start doing really well internationally) :P

• InvaderInvader

May 2015
    1737 Reputation
    ^ I actually blame management for my reaction, they make such a huge deal of announcements that when it's not bigger it's like "oh, ok" :))

We talked about where to give bigger concerts before, I think it was Makuhari Messe where there has been concerts for 200,000 people. I think there's different categories for things, like Nissan Stadium is the biggest stadium but you can give concerts in places that can hold more people if you want.

• May 2015
    644 Reputation
    There's a video of the announcement on the FC website. It happened at the Friday performance of Maku ga Agaru. :3

• May 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Official Site
    http://www.momoclo.net/toujinsai2015/

July 31 and August 1
    Venue:ECOPA Stadium

open 14:00 start 16:00

• May 2015
    66 Reputation
    Once again, they did not follow their established path of announcement.
    All the technical and symbolic ("ritual" I would say) discontinuity led me to think there could not be a formal event of this kind, just as for 「春の一大事」。

Now they move to Shizuoka, drop the 「夏のバカ騒ぎ」title (it seems NOT to be on the web page or AE mail), but, on the other hand, retain the frame, general timing and even "subtitle" (桃神祭) adopted last year.

Very interesting, but I doubt I can be there this time... Sad...

• June 2015
    644 Reputation
    https://twitter.com/toujin2015
    Official Toujinsai Twitter account

Also, ticket information is now up. Normal seats are 9,000 yen. There are some other special seats for couples, triples, and larger groups (15-20 people).

• honkey5honkey5

June 2015
    304 Reputation

Once again, they did not follow their established path of announcement.
    All the technical and symbolic ("ritual" I would say) discontinuity led me to think there could not be a formal event of this kind, just as for 「春の一大事」。

Now they move to Shizuoka, drop the 「夏のバカ騒ぎ」title (it seems NOT to be on the web page or AE mail), but, on the other hand, retain the frame, general timing and even "subtitle" (桃神祭) adopted last year.

Very interesting, but I doubt I can be there this time... Sad...

Too bad.

I think that with the Kiss Colab, the Maku ga agaru movie and theatre and the DBZ single promotion it was expected the spring-summer concerts to be huge, but i guess it was the otther way around

• June 2015
    5201 Reputation
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/63152777/highlight/632332
    kwkm:The sales for Toujinsai Day1 tickets won't grow. Day1 LV will not be held.

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    I wonder why that is

• eyelesseyeless

June 2015
    2256 Reputation
    momomofu said:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/63152777/highlight/632332
    kwkm:The sales for Toujinsai Day1 tickets won't grow. Day1 LV will not be held.

Does that means the management decided to not hold LV for some reason or they have trouble selling the concert ticket so LV won't be required?

• June 2015
    163 Reputation
    this is what was said during the UST

kwkm「さぁ、本日は桃神祭のチケットをどんどん売ろうという…」
    杏果「売れてないの?」
    kwkm「売れてないことはないけど、まだまだ入れます!申し込んだ人はみんないけるんじゃない?」

杏果「じゃあLVじゃなくて来て欲しいね」
    kwkm「LVはないです!」
    れに「え!ないの!?」
    kwkm「とりあえず平日、初日はLVはないです。映画館が取れなくて(笑)夏の映画の公開と重なって、ももクロより…」
    杏果「そっちだよね」

crazy to think that this is the first LV they've ever had to cancel

• June 2015
    5201 Reputation

The sales for Toujinsai Day1 tickets won't grow.

・That is held on the weekday.
    ・There are not enough lodging establishments there.
    ・Fans have to get out of there by 20:00 to catch last train. Therefore, the start time has been brought forward.(open 14:00 start 16:00)

Day1 LV will not be held.

kwkm:Many movies will be shown in summer vacation. So we intended to reserve many movie theaters but we couldn't.

If that is true, they probably cannot hold Day2 LV.
    If Day1 tickets were sold out, LV will probably be held.

• June 2015
    644 Reputation
    Shizuoka is in the middle of nowhere, so it's understandable. If it were being held closer to any major city, it wouldn't be a problem.

• June 2015
    93 Reputation

Shizuoka is in the middle of nowhere, so it's understandable. If it were being held closer to any major city, it wouldn't be a problem.

That just seems like even more reason to hold LV to me. =/

• June 2015
    66 Reputation

Shizuoka is in the middle of nowhere...

Uhm...
    A not so obvious statement, to say the least.

It is along the (possibly) most famous rail line in the world, though of course only some trains stop there.
    Anyway since, as Momonofu-san pointed out, the event is being held early in the afternoon, I do not see any particular problem.

It seems certainly easier than Fukuoka (for most people at least).

• June 2015
    644 Reputation
    At least in Fukuoka there were places to stay overnight. Having to take the Shinkansen round trip 2 days in a row makes my wallet sad. And driving there via toll roads also makes my wallet sad on top of not having anywhere to stay overnight.

• July 2015
    644 Reputation
    http://smooch-mcz.jp/ext/top20150706.html
    This year's goods.
    I'm not feeling most of the stuff, but I really want a bracelet lol