【Event】Toujinsai 2015
  • August 2015
    264 Reputation
    Two albums? Wow! I'm guessing we might get about one album's worth of new songs, maybe. The rest being the singles/b-sides.

• August 2015
    66 Reputation
    Azureus said:

Day 2 setlist from twitter
    15.青春賦

Good.
    I was afraid they could leave out that song once more.
    On the other hand, most of NARASAKI (co-)work is still missing, but at least they included 「黒い週末」。

• August 2015
    644 Reputation
    I think the girls were so into it today that they forgot to sing their lines in a few songs. lol

• AzureusAzureus

August 2015
    1470 Reputation

• August 2015
    116 Reputation
    Man those outfits are amazing! They even outdid last year's :U

It's gonna be a long wait to blu ray release

• August 2015
    322 Reputation
    I love Reni's cast too! They really made an effort to make it a part of her outfit. It would be funny if she wore it every time they used these costumes.

• AzureusAzureus

August 2015
    1470 Reputation

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    at this point i dont see why they are still using handheld micros.. quality sound and all that i suppose

im never crazy for the hats they wear most times, but Momokachan looks cute with her feathers.

As for the setlist im liking better day 2, but i´ll need to watch both days to be definitive

• August 2015
    5201 Reputation

• August 2015
    163 Reputation

• TacoTaco

August 2015
    13 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Sexy.

• asan

August 2015
    462 Reputation
    Azureus said:

7/31 35,418 mononofus

8/1 47,018 mononofus

So the weekday didn't sell out?

honkey5 said:

at this point i dont see why they are still using handheld micros.. quality sound and all that i suppose

When they use headsets the costumes need ugly pouches for the batteries. Also they don't have to change the choreography every time they're somewhere with bad equipment.

• August 2015
    644 Reputation
    Saturday sold out, but Friday didn't. That's to be expected though because people have to work and Shizuoka isn't the easiest place to get to, and finding overnight lodging wasn't easy.

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    asan said:

When they use headsets the costumes need ugly pouches for the batteries. Also they don't have to change the choreography every time they're somewhere with bad equipment.

It would make sense the latter part since some of the choreographies are the same from 2009, changing them at this point would be wrong (i´m thinking the Orange Note opening couldnt be duplicated with headsets) .. but for the ugly pouches for the batteries, i think that could be worked out somehow. Did you see Renichan´s cast? It was awesome, most people were expecting a simple bandaged thing. So the batteries could be disguised as part of the stage clothing on a similar fashion

• asan

August 2015
    462 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

i´m thinking the Orange Note opening couldnt be duplicated with headsets

The girls would have to be careful not to spit into each other's face XD

So the batteries could be disguised as part of the stage clothing on a similar fashion

The breast spiral and swim suit costumes tried and failed.

• InvaderInvader

August 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I'm not a fan of headsets, not only because of the audio quality but also because performers always seem bothered by them. They keep readjusting the. because a) the headset is falling down or b) because they're paranoid and think the headset is falling down. Either way it's always annoying to me because artists develop tics while wearing them.

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    Invader said:

I'm not a fan of headsets, not only because of the audio quality but also because performers always seem bothered by them. They keep readjusting the. because a) the headset is falling down or b) because they're paranoid and think the headset is falling down. Either way it's always annoying to me because artists develop tics while wearing them.

Yeah, i remembered Momokachan taking hers off.. more than once if i remember correctly

• honkey5honkey5

August 2015
    304 Reputation
    asan said:

The breast spiral and swim suit costumes tried and failed.

It took me years of therapy to forget those...

yeah, but my point is, if they´re spending all that money on Toujinsai´s stage, you´d think they could come up with something for the micros.. but yeah, the choreography concerns invalidate my comment, so i´ll have to agree with you guys

• August 2015
    264 Reputation
    Here's a video someone made showing what it was like outside the stadium on both days of the concerts. Some interviews with fans, etc!

• August 2015
    116 Reputation
    What a great video! It's a real treat to see what happens in the area and having someone explain what's going on. Makes me want to go to one myself more than ever.