[Event] MOMOIRO CLOVER Z DOME TREK 2016 "AMARANTHUS / Hakkin no Yoake"
  • August 2015
    5201 Reputation
    February 20 and 21:Nagoya Dome
    February 27:Sapporo Dome
    March 12 and 13:Kyocera Dome(Osaka)
    March 26 and 27:Yahoo Auction Dome(Fukuoka)
    April 2 and 3:Seibu Dome

• August 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Seating capacity
    Nagoya Dome:45,000
    Spoiler:

Sapporo Dome:53,845
    Spoiler:

Kyocera Dome:55,000
    Spoiler:

Yahoo Auction Dome:30,000
    Spoiler:

Seibu Dome:33,921
    Spoiler:

• October 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Tour title "MOMOIRO CLOVER Z DOME TREK 2016 AMARANTHUS / Hakkin no Yoake"

• October 2015
    5201 Reputation
    【DAY1】AMARANTHUS
    【DAY2】Hakkin no Yoake

Nagoya Dome
    【DAY1】February 20 open 15:30 / start 18:00
    【DAY2】February 21 open 13:30 / start 16:00

Sapporo Dome
    February 27 open 15:30 / start 18:00(AMARANTHUS / Hakkin no Yoake)

Kyocera Dome
    【DAY1】March 12 open 15:30 / start 18:00
    【DAY2】March 13 open 13:30 / start 16:00

Yahoo Auction Dome
    【DAY1】March 26 open 15:30 / start 18:00
    【DAY2】March 27 open 13:30 / start 16:00

Seibu Dome
    【DAY1】April 2 open 15:30 / start 18:00
    【DAY2】April 3 open 13:30 / start 16:00

• October 2015
    264 Reputation
    And here I was being worried that all the older songs would disappear from the setlists to make room for two albums worth of new songs! Really happy to hear this!

• October 2015
    644 Reputation
    I'll try for Nagoya and Kyocera tickets. :D

• November 2015
    131 Reputation
    I have basically unlimited free domestic flights in Japan (ton of miles)

So I'm going to go for Osaka and Fukuoka as well as Seibu Dome

• November 2015
    644 Reputation
    No LVs for the tour. :(

• November 2015
    264 Reputation
    I'm a bit confused about how the tickets work for MCZ concerts. Not looking to buy for this tour, but a friend and I are planning on going to Japan next summer to see them. So part of the tickets are given out through lottery (is the lottery always AE only? And what exactly are LVs?

• November 2015
    644 Reputation
    All the tickets are given out through lotteries. First is Fan Club, then is general tickets. Sometimes there's a 2nd round of Fan Club or general tickets. If the tickets aren't sold out by the concert date, then there are tickets purchasable day of.
    Fan Club tickets are digital and you just need to bring your member card. general tickets are usually issued from a convenience store like Family Mart.
    LVs are Live Viewings. They're showings of the concerts live in movie theaters, for people unable to go to the concert venue.

• November 2015
    264 Reputation
    Aha! Thank you :)

• November 2015
    644 Reputation
    I'm gonna guess that one of the days is gonna be no penlights until encore. I think it will be AMARANTHUS. Just because it's been a tradition for their themed tours of GOUNN and 5th Dimension.

• honkey5honkey5

November 2015
    304 Reputation

No LVs for the tour. :(

I tought i had misread that line but yep, no LV.

Why is that so? is not viable or is to prevent bootlegging?

Not that it affects me tough being in other side of the world, im just curious

• November 2015
    644 Reputation
    Probably not viable because Fukuoka and Sapporo will be hard to sell out. In order to get people to come to a live, they're preventing them from having the easy option of going to an LV.

• November 2015
    5201 Reputation
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/momoclotv
    0:11~
    Shiori:You depend too much on LV. No LV for dome tour.

Shiori meant no harm, but her remarks angered some fans.
    Her remarks might be a little bad. The word choice was inappropriate, and there is a risk that it could be misunderstood.

• November 2015
    372 Reputation
    momomofu said:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/momoclotv
    0:11~
    Shiori:You depend too much on LV. No LV for dome tour.

Shiori meant no harm, but her remarks angered some fans.
    Her remarks might be a little bad. The word choice was inappropriate, and there is a risk that it could be misunderstood.

It was a joke. Some people don't get jokes. It happens. But her job is to entertain, not to be a diplomat or a politician. It would be impossible to be entertaining, if she had to make sure no one ever misunderstands anything she says.

Besides, it got a big laugh from Kanako, which is all that matters.

As for the actual decision of no LV, fans should understand that they need to sell about 300,000 concert tickets. Having half filled domes would ruin everything for them. So they simply can't afford to do LV this time.

• OM617OM617

November 2015
    176 Reputation
    Plus they probably aren't exactly her words. She was probably instructed to mention no LV and she probably heard kwkm or another producer say something similar and decided to go with that.
    But its true, I have never heard of a group doing something like LV other than in Japan. I just hope this doesn't mean they have jumped the shark......

• riansen

November 2015
    24 Reputation
    I'll try for Sapporo ticket :)

• November 2015
    11 Reputation
    So just to make sure, if you get a ticket through membership you don't need to get the ticket from a Family Mart you just take the registration card and only do that for general sale? Or do you need to as well as your physical ticket? I've never been to one before but will be in Japan at the time of the Osaka concerts and was gonna try for tickets for both days

• November 2015
    644 Reputation
    If you're in the FC and get your tickets through the FC, you just need your member card because it has an IC chip in it with your ticket information.
    There are 2 possibilities of how they'll issue tickets at the venue.
    1. There is an area setup for you to get your tickets before going into the venue. You just hand them your member card and they do a facial recognition check and then give you the printed tickets with your seat information and usually a wristband. (This is usually for larger concerts.)
    2. There is no area setup. You just line up to get into the venue and you'll get your ticket at the gate after you hand them your member card and they do the facial recognition check on the spot. (This is usually for smaller concerts.)
    It'll probably be #1.
    If you get general tickets like from Family Mart, there will be a bar code or QR code that they'll scan instead of your member card and that's how you get your ticket to go inside the venue. (AFAIK)

I applied for both days for Nagoya, Kyocera, and Seibu. I hope I get at least 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday ticket from the 6.

• November 2015
    11 Reputation
    That's not bad really, makes things much easier. Was worried tickets would be sent out and how the hell I'd be getting that but that's fine. Thanks!