September 11
    Venue:Port Messe Nagoya

Plain Clothes

October 8
    Venue:My Dome Osaka

Anarchy Costumes

• February 2016
    242 Reputation
    I'm fairly new to Ebichuu and I only just realized that like with Momoclo, the girls are colour-coded...I'm an idiot.

• February 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Lol. In all fairness unlike Momoclo or Syachi the color scheme has never really been a huge deal with Ebichu. At least that's my impression.

Btw I can't say that I'm a big fan of these hairdos. As Diamondo said Xmas decos...
    In miniature form they would make nice keyrings too

• February 2016
    469 Reputation
    It seems to me like they really just atarted using color coding with the "Superhero" capes -- I hadn't even realized that they were being consistent with the colors until you brought it up, Amagi822! I guess I just didn't expect real color-coding. I wonder if they're going to be phasing out the numbers now -- probably not, since it's easy enough just to use both.

And yes -- keyrings. Definitely keyrings. :))

• ebizoriebizori

February 2016
    2293 Reputation
    You just have'nt seen thеir concerts аnd haven't seen colours wota's light pens on solo songs. They have colour coded system since 2012 аnd maybe earlier. Аnd really fans of Ebichu know that they often use another one colour coded system in their performance outfits (what form student member is)

• February 2016
    81 Reputation
    Yeah, what ebizori said. Any youtube video that has lyrics in it even uses the color code and it is frequently used. The outfits also frequently use a color code for what grade level each girl is.

• February 2016
    469 Reputation
    Oh, I've watched plenty of concert footage, and I've seen color coding in lyrics, but that kind of thing can all be stuff that wota come up with on their own. I was talking about their costumes, which seem to have had very subtle color coding (as in, not even noticeable, unless you know what to look for) until recently, as opposed to Momoclo, Syachi, and Tacoyaki Rainbow, where the colors are all as obvious as a neon sign. I've known about the grade level color coding, but that's a different thing, and they don't play that up very much, either. Ebichu has always come across as the Stardust group that uses numbers instead of colors.

• February 2016
    3398 Reputation
    I used color coding on my own "Ii Yu Kana" sub (but quite frankly there aren't that many Ebichu subs out there).
    And yeah I've seen the penlights at concerts as well but as TotallyUncool said it's not very evident in their appearances.
    "Everyone" knows that Momoka is green and Nao is blue. It is clearly part of their appearances.
    It never has been with Ebichu (until those capes). Those numbers were always more present than a color scheme

• February 2016
    81 Reputation
    I was talking about the subs on japanese videos ahaha.

• February 2016
    59 Reputation
    Invader said:

Yes! Anarchy! Ebichu absolutely going on the direction I want them to go.

The 3 versions are going to mess me up. I'm sure I want the Blu-ray but what will we get on the CD+CD version? Since they already released their solo/unit songs on that SSA CD...

With the risk of being a little behind here, but I'm pretty new to.. yeah all this music, which is the SSA CD?

ONT, I don't have a Blu-Ray player so for me it's a clear choice :)

• vimoralvimoral

February 2016
    1424 Reputation

With the risk of being a little behind here, but I'm pretty new to.. yeah all this music, which is the SSA CD?

SSA CD is the CD sold in the last live in Saitama Super Arena (SSA). Here the tracklist:

01, Space Senso Sensen Fukoku(Mayama Rika and Kobayashi Kaho)
    02, sky is the limit(Yasumoto Ayaka and Hoshina Mirei)
    03, Kounen no Ai(Hirota Aika and Kashiwagi Hinata)
    04, Aparerudaa V(Matsuno Rina and Nakayama Riko)
    5, Aiai to Iku Nihon Zenkoku Tetsudo no Tabi / Hirota Aika
    6, Dekiru kana? / Matsuno Rina
    7, Fantastic Baby Love / Kashiwagi Hinata
    8, Gurarigura Omoi / Kobayashi Kaho
    9, Peko Pekorinu / Nakayama Riko

• February 2016
    59 Reputation
    vimoral said:

SSA CD is the CD sold in the last live in Saitama Super Arena (SSA). Here the tracklist:

01, Space Senso Sensen Fukoku(Mayama Rika and Kobayashi Kaho)
    02, sky is the limit(Yasumoto Ayaka and Hoshina Mirei)
    03, Kounen no Ai(Hirota Aika and Kashiwagi Hinata)
    04, Aparerudaa V(Matsuno Rina and Nakayama Riko)
    5, Aiai to Iku Nihon Zenkoku Tetsudo no Tabi / Hirota Aika
    6, Dekiru kana? / Matsuno Rina
    7, Fantastic Baby Love / Kashiwagi Hinata
    8, Gurarigura Omoi / Kobayashi Kaho
    9, Peko Pekorinu / Nakayama Riko

Awesome, thank you very much for this info!
    I have heard those songs live but I couldn't find out which they where or where to find them, didn't even know they had recorded them in the studio.
    I guess this album isn't available to buy online then?

• February 2016
    322 Reputation
    Technically yes, but they're more expensive. Same with Momoclo and their Christmas singles, etc., these are meant to be sold at venues only, but you can still find them online if you're willing to pay a bit more.

• February 2016
    59 Reputation

Technically yes, but they're more expensive. Same with Momoclo and their Christmas singles, etc., these are meant to be sold at venues only, but you can still find them online if you're willing to pay a bit more.

Yeah I figured.. I looked around but couldn't actually find it :/

• March 2016
    5201 Reputation

• iman775iman775

March 2016
    660 Reputation
    I got these AAC from a Chinese website

Haruyasumi Moratorium Chugakusei

Popcorn Tone

• ebizoriebizori

March 2016
    2293 Reputation
    thank you. Popcorn is beatiful. Tamurapan is great

• March 2016
    154 Reputation
    Wow I did not expect to hear a new Ebichu song today! And it's a full band song! At first it seems simple but it builds so nicely and it's early simplicity blown away by the last third, I love it!!

That piano part to bring in the bridge <( ̄︶ ̄)>

• March 2016
    154 Reputation
    I might be going crazy but I can't pinpoint Hinata's voice anywhere in Popcorn Tone :(

• ebizoriebizori

March 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Diamondo said:

I might be going crazy but I can't pinpoint Hinata's voice anywhere in Popcorn Tone :(

the fifth line in the first verse and (I think) the fourth line in the second verse