[Event] Sasaki Ayaka Soro Concert
  • September 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Hard Rock Cafe Yokohama
    A-rin held talk show there for approximately 15 minutes.

http://natalie.mu/music/news/202408
    Spoiler:

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    Woah, never knew the extensions on her hair while wearing the pink dress. It's the closest resemblence to long hair Aarin as we are gonna get this year!

vimoral said:

The overture that Hyadain created for her

Intersting, wonder what that would sound like. I wonder, is Aarin Hyadain's favorite MCZ member? If not, who is?

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    may be. he has written three songs for her now and overture

• LogDogLogDog

September 2016
    324 Reputation
    She sung a lot of Ayu songs. I like that.

I want to hear Momoka do some Ayu. I think she'd kill it.

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    Curious question: Does anyone have pictures/videos of the (more) fans outside the arena or close up faces of them inside the arena? I'm curious to see the "Pink Empire" that showed up to see their Empress.

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    Not what I was looking for, but still interesting to see (Granted, I'm sure this wasn't uploaded for me necessarily).

Anyway, Holy Sh*t!! Aarin playing Tomayasu Hotei's Bambina on the guitar?! I gotta see the live performance for this!!!

• AyakanaAyakana

September 2016
    21 Reputation
    Is Sweet Eighteen Boogie is going to be on the single or not?

• September 2016
    264 Reputation
    Has anyone managed to get their hands on the new song, for those of us outside of Japan who can't buy it? :)

• vimoralvimoral

September 2016
    1424 Reputation

• September 2016
    264 Reputation
    I love it. It's catchy, dramatic, and most of all it's so Aarin! If anyone is able to translate the lyrics that would be much appreciated!

• OM617OM617

September 2016
    176 Reputation
    Really nice song, but like her other two it dates itself hard so it will be awkward to sing years later.... and kind of creepy being an adult male seen listening to songs with references to puberty and early adulthood...

• September 2016
    113 Reputation
    OM617 said:

kind of creepy being an adult male seen listening to songs with references to puberty and early adulthood...

LOL how do you even listen to ANY idol music with that kind of attitude?

• September 2016
    264 Reputation
    Well, I don't really understand the lyrics, so maybe I'm not in the best position to comment on it. However, I don't think it's weird that songs get dated. That happens all the time, even in other genres. If you write a song about a certain place in life where you're currently at, that will most likely get dated and sound weird in the future as you change and end up in a different situation. I'd much rather have a personal song that's good now, than having the songwriter think "Oh, how's this going to sound in five years?".

But again, the lyrics are the least important part of Momoclo songs for me, as I don't really understand them.

• OM617OM617

September 2016
    176 Reputation
    Scaphism said:

Japan's culture might be fine with adult fans listening to things like that, but here in the USA people can easily misconstrue it from simply listening to good music into something much worse.
    But, that would depend on somebody coming along that actually understands the language. And for that reason I play the music I enjoy without caring if they think J-Pop sounds like Alvin and The Chipmunks.

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    OM617 said:

Scaphism said:

Japan's culture might be fine with adult fans listening to things like that, but here in the USA people can easily misconstrue it from simply listening to good music into something much worse.

Hey man, I infamoulsy known here for bringing that subject up numerous of times, but it's just too true for some us who can't avoid such teasing/criticism/bullying/etc.

But I'll be lying through my teeth if I said I don't enjoy those type of songs despite having a "childish" approach to them. Something about them just makes an adult like me act crazy/extatic/emotional to a point where I feel like I'm acting childish!!

Can't describe how that happens, but it just does!

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Quite frankly most people care for the music. Lots of folks who don't really speak English and have no idea what US/Brit musicians sing about. Or French. Or Spanish. Let alone Suaheli.
    As long as the music hooks you who cares

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    On that note, here are my thoughts on Aarin's new song: WOW!! This song had certainly tied Kanako's "Nagisa no lalala" as my favorite MCZ solo song (and how ironic, since these 2 happen to be my favorite MCZ members). Heck, this song even has that similar feel to Kanako's song with the drumbeats (just with a more cutesy voice on top it), that is until we reach that unusual part in the middle part. Speaking of which, does anyone know who was the lady who sang in the during that part?

Still, another song with a "child-like" approach that makes this adult feel like dancing like a child!!!

• September 2016
    264 Reputation
    I figured the bit in the middle was just Aarin doing a voice with a bit of reverb!

• September 2016
    449 Reputation
    It's her mom. Or at least that was the impression I got based on the context of the song. Others would know better than me.