[Event] Sasaki Ayaka Soro Concert
  • September 2016
    904 Reputation
    Correction. Aarin with her voice modified
    You can tell when she finishes her sentences. I thought it was Tamai at first but it ended up being Aarin

• September 2016
    449 Reputation
    Ah, found it.

So it sounds like it's Aarin's voice manipulated to sound more like her mother's (although it is deeper in the track than her mother's is in real life), as this follows the narrative of the lyrics, but her mother has the same intonations as she does. She had to get it from somewhere.

• MM305

September 2016
    436 Reputation
    As if the "young" approach wasn't enough, Aarin made another song referring to her mother?

This woman really wants to remind us of her working childhood!

• September 2016
    5201 Reputation

• knot555

October 2016
    27 Reputation
    After hearing the song for the 1st time this morning I put it on repeat for over an hour while I was at the gym. What an awesome song. I agree with Flowerecreek. It's so Aarin. The only thing that dates with music is the listener. A great song will always be a great song.

• MM305

October 2016
    436 Reputation
    Despite what I have just said about the songs "child-like" approach (which can also apply to most MCZ songs) and it being sung by my least favorite MCZ singing voice, I am completely with you about the song knot555!!!

This song and Kanako's "Nagisha no lalala" are my favorite MCZ solo songs (being sung by my 2 favorite members)!!

• October 2016
    264 Reputation
    MM305 said:

As if the "young" approach wasn't enough, Aarin made another song referring to her mother?

This woman really wants to remind us of her working childhood!

All of her songs refers to her mother. At least I think Datte Aarin does as well. Aarin wa Hankouki definitely does though, as it's about how her mother doesn't let her do anything.

• MM305

October 2016
    436 Reputation
    I know, that's what I was saying: she made ANOTHER song about it, with the same style of approach (that can be said about most MCZ songs).

Yet, this song and Nagisha no lalala are my favorite MCZ solos!

• October 2016
    264 Reputation
    Ah, sorry! I misread your post! Personally I like it though. I mean, a big part of why I really like Aarin is that she's such a great parody of the whole "super famous, self-centered, spoiled popstar". That's why I love that when everyone else sings solo songs about all kinds of nice subjects, she just goes all-in about herself. It's perfect.

• ebizoriebizori

October 2016
    2293 Reputation
    "she made ANOTHER song", "she just goes all-in about herself"...

hey, staff made and Hyadain particularly

when something goes wrong, blame the staff. and if everything is fine, it's all thanks to the girls. they did)

• October 2016
    264 Reputation
    I have tremendous respect for Hyadain, staff and the other songwriters :) I'm in the process of learning more about their songwriters, but there's still many I don't know much about. However, personally I find it a bit more fun to imagine it's the girls deciding directions as well, even though logically I know their input is minimal at best. Idols are characters, and their songs are written to fit those characters. For me, it's all part of the suspension of disbelief. It's just like watching a tv series and finding a character super funny, even though you know it wasn't that actor writing the lines.

You are however perfectly right about staff getting to take a disproportionate amount of crap compared to praise. Sadly, however, I think that will always be the case for those working behind the scenes.

• MM305

October 2016
    436 Reputation

Ah, sorry! I misread your post! Personally I like it though. I mean, a big part of why I really like Aarin is that she's such a great parody of the whole "super famous, self-centered, spoiled popstar". That's why I love that when everyone else sings solo songs about all kinds of nice subjects, she just goes all-in about herself. It's perfect.

Unfortnately, that parody can still leave certain followers of hers vulnerable, as I infamously have said here: http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/446/my-honest-feelings-about-my-favorite-member/p1

Still, even with that recurring theme of her mother being the lyrical aspect of her solo songs, they still make this adult dance/feel joyous like a child himself! But I guess that's what Momoclo was aiming for, right? ;)

• wizardwizard

October 2016
    62 Reputation
    I have been listening to this song non-stop on the train on the way to work. I love the part where she starts laughing in the middle. "U fu fu fu!"

• April 2017
    5201 Reputation
    http://mczsoloproject.com/
    June 28
    A-rin [Blu-ray / DVD] AYAKA NATION

• April 2017
    5201 Reputation
    August 25 and 26
    A-rin [Event] Ayaka Nation 2017
    Venue:Ryogoku Kokugi Kan

• April 2017
    264 Reputation