【Events】Toujinsai 2016 ~Oni ga Shima~
  • April 2016
    964 Reputation
    On 2016 August 13th, 14th
    Nissan Stadium(Yokohama International Stadium)
    72,327 seats of the seating capacity biggest in Japan

It was announced in their dome tour last day.
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/182160

"Oni ga Shima" is the island where an ogre in children's story "Momotaro" lives in.

• April 2016
    904 Reputation
    .........is the 2016 Toujinsai going to be Reni's year, then? ewe

• April 2016
    487 Reputation
    ^^I definitely hope so! That would be the best one yet on my account...

• April 2016
    964 Reputation
    "Momotaro" is the children's story which is famous in Japan where Momotaro born from a peach goes to a monkey, a dog, a pheasant and the ogres' island for ogre extermination.

One mononofu says,"If Momoclo is a party of Momotaro, do they go to exterminate an ogre in the island of the ogre?
    It is wrong. They think that even an ogre makes a smile!!"

• April 2016
    264 Reputation
    Alright, so my best friend and I have planned a trip to Japan to attend this concert, but I have some questions that maybe you more experienced concert goers can help me answer. I understand you obviously do not know the specifics for this concert, but you could maybe tell me how things generally go.

So, we have both managed to become AE members, and we've had our photos approved for the ticket purchases and everything. Is there anything else we have to do in order to buy the tickets? Will we be able to pay ourselves with VISA cards from outside Japan, or will we need a proxy service to pay for us? I've had the AE membership card sent to me, and as I've understood it if I get tickets through the fanclub lottery the ticket will be tied to my card, and not a physical printed ticket, is this correct?

Regarding the lottery we're a bit curious to find out how it actually works. We would obviously prefer to be next to each other at the concert. Can you apply for more than one ticket each? And what if we both get a ticket each and they're not next to each other? We would prefer to attend both days, how are the chances of getting ticket for both days? And when are tickets usually released for these events?

A million questions, but I hope you guys can answer them! If there's anything else I forgot to ask but you think I should know, feel free to tell me!

• April 2016
    964 Reputation

Alright, so my best friend and I have planned a trip to Japan to attend this concert, but I have some questions that maybe you more experienced concert goers can help me answer. I understand you obviously do not know the specifics for this concert, but you could maybe tell me how things generally go.

So, we have both managed to become AE members, and we've had our photos approved for the ticket purchases and everything. Is there anything else we have to do in order to buy the tickets? Will we be able to pay ourselves with VISA cards from outside Japan, or will we need a proxy service to pay for us? I've had the AE membership card sent to me, and as I've understood it if I get tickets through the fanclub lottery the ticket will be tied to my card, and not a physical printed ticket, is this correct?

Regarding the lottery we're a bit curious to find out how it actually works. We would obviously prefer to be next to each other at the concert. Can you apply for more than one ticket each? And what if we both get a ticket each and they're not next to each other? We would prefer to attend both days, how are the chances of getting ticket for both days? And when are tickets usually released for these events?

A million questions, but I hope you guys can answer them! If there's anything else I forgot to ask but you think I should know, feel free to tell me!

If the contents which oneself only knows are enough, I answer.

At first, in Momoclo ticket site, please register your fanclub member number and photograph.
    https://momoclo-ticket.jp/
    And you apply from the site if a fan club precedent ticket lottery of "Toujinnsai" begins.
    You can order the ticket for two next to each other alone in their big concert.
    It was announced that business was enabled in the site of the fan club when a ticket overlapped with a friend.
    Your ticket is issued on the spot on the day of the concert by the card of the fan club and the certification of the face.
    All the mononofu cannot know the place of the seat until the day of the concert.

• April 2016
    644 Reputation
    momotaka said:

If the contents which oneself only knows are enough, I answer.

At first, in Momoclo ticket site, please register your fanclub member number and photograph.
    And you apply from the site if a fan club precedent ticket lottery of "Toujinnsai" begins.
    You can order the ticket for two next to each other alone in their big concert.
    It was announced that business was enabled in the site of the fan club when a ticket overlapped with a friend.
    Your ticket is issued on the spot on the day of the concert by the card of the fan club and the certification of the face.
    All the mononofu cannot know the place of the seat until the day of the concert.

A little more clarification, once sale dates are announced, you'll be able to ballot for tickets through the fan club. I'd say the tickets will go on sale in May, maybe June at the latest. Payment should be available through credit card.
    Aside from fan club tickets, there will also be general ticket sales. You should be able to pay via credit card for those as well, but you'd have to pick the paper tickets up at a convenience store before the concert and have photo ID with you.

Usually day 2 tickets are harder to get than day 1 tickets. I think it's because major announcements happen on day 2 more often.
    You can apply for up to 2 tickets per person. This is what you and your friend will want to do because it's pretty much the only way to sit next to each other.
    If you and your friend both happen to get tickets for one (or both) of the days, you can re-sell the extra set(s) of tickets via the new system they have to other fan club members and get your money back. The other option is if you both didn't get tickets for one day, but both got tickets for the other day, you can find other people online to "trade" tickets with. If they're in the same situation as you but for a different day, you can take each other for each day.

I am tentatively planning on trying to go, so if you want help at the venue I'll be there to assist.

• April 2016
    264 Reputation
    Thanks a lot both of you! Is it reasonable to think that we'll be able to get tickets for both days? Or is the pressure usually too high?

• April 2016
    644 Reputation
    It's all down to luck. I've never been to a Toujinsai, but I rarely get tickets for all the days of an event. Tickets may be particularly difficult just because it's Nissan stadium and it's close to Tokyo. Getting a ticket for day 2 at Seibu dome for their dome trek was really tough for me. Other people got tickets no problem.

• April 2016
    264 Reputation
    Yeah, it's close to Tokyo which is good, but it's also very big. More than twice the size of Seibu dome, which increases the chances, I think.

• April 2016
    964 Reputation
    Because the neighboring accommodations fill up on the day of the concert, I recommend an early reservation.
    I already completed the reservation of the hotel.

It is unusual that anyone can get the ticket of both days by the prior reservation at the fanclub alone.
    I always divide both days with My friend and apply.

• honkey5honkey5

April 2016
    304 Reputation
    Meanwhile, those 2 days i'll sit home watching a momoclochan rerun and then i'll cry myself to sleep, like every year

• April 2016
    264 Reputation
    momotaka said:

It is unusual that anyone can get the ticket of both days by the prior reservation at the fanclub alone.
    I always divide both days with My friend and apply.

But the two lotteries are completely separate, right? It doesn't affect your chances to get tickets to a specific day if you apply for only that day instead of both, right?

• April 2016
    964 Reputation

But the two lotteries are completely separate, right? It doesn't affect your chances to get tickets to a specific day if you apply for only that day instead of both, right?

I participate in "Toujinnsai" every year for two days.
    When I can order two pieces of tickets for a 1-day concert, I use this method.
    It is rare that anyone can take two days and the thing ticket only by fanclub precedent sale alone in their concert.
    When I order a 2days ticket in two people at the same time, it is because the ticket of the same day is often chosen.

"Toujinnsai" is a very fun event, so I want many people to participate by all means.

• May 2016
    964 Reputation
    Priority ticketing at the fan club
    May 16, 2016 15:00 - May 24,2016 23:59

Toujinsai 2016 ~Oni ga Shima~
    [DAY1] August 13 open 14:00 / start 17:00
    [DAY2] August 14 open 14:00 / start 17:00
    (In Japan time.)

Reserved seat. 9,200 yen (tax-in) The purchase is possible to two pieces per person.
    Family seat. 9,200 yen (tax-in) The purchase is possible to 2-4 pieces per person.

• May 2016
    14 Reputation
    Hi.
    Just a quick question. I don't speak Japanese, but I managed to register with AE and got my membership paid. Now I have uploaded my photo which is pending approval.
    During registration, I wrote my forwarder's address. Is there anything I need to do to get the IC dispatched to me, or is it automatic after cleared payment?
    Also, how long does it usually take for the card to arrive?

I also understand that 16/05 to 24/05 is the period when I can apply for lottery, right?

• May 2016
    644 Reputation
    ProTofik said:

Hi.
    Just a quick question. I don't speak Japanese, but I managed to register with AE and got my membership paid. Now I have uploaded my photo which is pending approval.
    During registration, I wrote my forwarder's address. Is there anything I need to do to get the IC dispatched to me, or is it automatic after cleared payment?
    Also, how long does it usually take for the card to arrive?

I also understand that 16/05 to 24/05 is the period when I can apply for lottery, right?

It will be automatic. I don't remember how long it took for my card but maybe a week or 2.
    And yes the AE ticket lottery is from the 16th to 24th. There will be a general lottery and maybe 2nd round lottery too.

• May 2016
    964 Reputation
    The official site of the Toujinsai 2016.
    http://www.momoclo.net/tohjinsai2016/index.html

Entrance system of the concert of Momoclo using the certification of the face.
    (from 2:42)

Spoiler:
    (Dome Trek is introduced by a use example.)

[/spoiler]

• MM305

May 2016
    436 Reputation
    Good lord, they all look absolutely gorgeous!!!

• May 2016
    964 Reputation
    Tweet of Kawakami.
    ”‐A couple sheet is added to Toujinsai.
    ‐When two people get married later, a celebration seems to be given.
    ‐A price is slightly high.”

• May 2016
    964 Reputation
    The precedence reception desk starting date was changed at 5/18 15:00 from 5/16 15:00.
    [Seated seat] [couple sheet] [group space] was added.
    http://www.momoclo.net/pub/pc/information/?id=2899

[Reserved seat] [Family seat] [Seated seat] 9200yen (tax-in).

[couple sheet] 25000 yen (tax-in) for 2 people.
    ”There are a drink and the letter from a member. available without relations of the sex."

group space [18 seats 180,000yen (tax-in)] [ 12 seats 120,000yen (tax-in)] [ 6 seats 60,000yen (tax-in) ]