3147 Reputation
    Oricon Weekly sales 06-02 - 12-02
    Reach 4th DVD and 2nd Blu - Ray

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/dg/w/2017-02-20/
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/bd/w/2017-02-20/

• MM305

February 2017
    643 Reputation
    I remembered a while back reported that someone said that sound quality for the folks that attended the show was horrible.

Don't know if its true or not since I didn't attended, but at least the sound form the trailers saounded fine to me!

• February 2017
    506 Reputation
    The sound problems at the concert most likely had to do with transmission to the speakers, and general acoustics set-up. Since for the recording they can just take the sound directly from the microphones and instruments that doesn't become a problem.

• February 2017
    30 Reputation
    The audio for this concert seems rather low. Or maybe I'm crazy

• February 2017
    14 Reputation

I remembered a while back reported that someone said that sound quality for the folks that attended the show was horrible.

Don't know if its true or not since I didn't attended, but at least the sound form the trailers saounded fine to me!

I think the guy (Swedish dude wearing red??) that complained was sitting in sector C (middle of arena).

On day 1 I was sitting in sector M (the enclosed part at the very front) and the sound was fantastic.
    On day 2, I ended up at higher stands on the back and I could hear sound echoing around the stadium all the time.

So yea, it all depends on where you were sitting.

The Blu-rays got great audio and video quality, but there is one thing I don't like about them. The music was very loud, that's true. But when 50k+ people started screaming their names in a perfect synchronisation, we easily outscreamed the music. This is what I loved the most about this concert. On Blu-ray, you can hardly hear the audience.

• February 2017
    1103 Reputation
    Rock The Boat

Saboten to Ribbon(Cactus and Ribbon)

DNA Rhapsody

Hanabi

Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujyo

• February 2017
    1103 Reputation
    MAHOROVACATION

JUMP!!!!!

Nippon Egao hyattukei

Hai to Diamond

• February 2017
    446 Reputation
    ProTofik said:

The Blu-rays got great audio and video quality, but there is one thing I don't like about them. The music was very loud, that's true. But when 50k+ people started screaming their names in a perfect synchronisation, we easily outscreamed the music. This is what I loved the most about this concert. On Blu-ray, you can hardly hear the audience.

Seems like it was a conscious decision to do that, though. It was mostly new songs, and the singing was better than I've ever heard MCZ before. I think the producers were trying to highlight that on purpose, rather than focus on the audience reaction.

• February 2017
    4653 Reputation
    I'm sure it was a lot of fun being at the concert. And I envy you for that.
    But as a BD viewer I'd prefer being able to hear the girls and the band and not so much the audience out-screaming them :)

• February 2017
    506 Reputation
    Yeah, I sort of agree with Matt. At the concert it was truly awe-inspiring to be part of the synchronized chants, but this is pretty much always toned down in the BD releases. It just doesn't come across as well when you're not actually there. And it also gives me two separate experiences of the concert. One where you are part of a crowd, experiencing the chants with everyone else, and one where I get to watch the concert again and really hear the music (songs like Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo and Kono Uta pretty much disappeared from the concert due to the frequent chants in those songs).

And you can still hear the chants in the recordings, just not as overwhelmingly powerful as they were live.

• February 2017
    14 Reputation

(songs like Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo and Kono Uta pretty much disappeared from the concert due to the frequent chants in those songs).

How about Saraba? I kept getting lost in what I was doing because I couldn't hear the song, lol.

It was only my 2nd concert I have ever been on (first was Babymetal Wembley). Too soon; I don't think I will ever attend anything more fun.
    My throat was sore for another 2 days; I blame Arin.

• February 2017
    506 Reputation
    One thing I am curious of is why they don't use live music for all of their songs. I get it for some of the more electronic heavy songs such as Birth Birth that might be hard to replicate live. But I am watching Day 1 of Tohjinsai now, and I noticed that for example Kasou Dystopia used a backing track instead of live musicians. The only thing I can think of is time constraints for musicians to learn the songs, but since they use mainly the same musicians, and this is a song that's been played many times before most of the musical arrangement should be done already, and it shouldn't be too hard to for them to practice it.

• MM305

March 2017
    643 Reputation
    I just realized something about Day 1: During the performance of Guns N' Diamonds, the lyrics for the ending were actually different than the lyrics for the Studio version.

Was that done on purpose or did the ladies do an excellent job adjusting to that little botch? If its the first one, then where did those different lyrics came from?

• March 2017
    14 Reputation
    MM305 said:

I rjust ealized something about Day 1: During the performance of Guns N' Diamonds, the lyrics for the ending were actually different than the lyrics for the Studio version.

Was that done on purpose or did the ladies do an excellent job adjusting to that little botch? If its the first one, then where did those different lyrics came from?

Nice catch, I completely missed this.
    I don't speak Japanese, can someone translate what the difference is?
    Also if someone could link me to original lyrics for this song that would be great. I cannot find translation for Guns N' Diamonds.

• March 2017
    506 Reputation
    Yeah, I noticed it too. It sounds like they sing something about Oni (demon), which goes with theme. They also do the finger horns. There's no change like that to Mahoro Vacation on day 2 though.

• March 2017
    96 Reputation
    I've noticed they do that for certain songs in certain concerts. They've changed locations in Coconuts more than once, and of course sang some lyrics to Ano Sore e Mukatte in English during the USA tour.