[Single] 7th Dot jp Japaan!
  • May 2016
    5201 Reputation
    The 7th single will be released this summer.

Uchira ni Tsuite Koi! Tako Niji no Non Stop Tour ~Summer Vacation~
    June 26:Hyogo
    July 18:Osaka(OIF)
    July 24:Hyogo
    July 31:Tokyo
    August 3:Tokyo(IDOL NATION)
    August 6:Tokyo
    August 7:Kanto
    August 11:Osaka(Saki birthday event)
    August 13:Wakayama
    August 14:Kyoto
    August 20:Hiroshima
    August 23:Hokkaido and Tokyo
    August 24:Osaka
    August 25:Nagoya(Saki and Karen) and Fukuoka(Mai, Sakura and Kurumi)
    August 26 or 27:Tokyo
    August 28:Tokyo
    September 3:Kansai

• June 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Release date:August 24
    music and lyrics:Maeyamada Kenichi

• June 2016
    113 Reputation
    momomofu said:

music and lyrics:Maeyamada Kenichi

We KNOW this is gonna be goddamn perfect.

• June 2016
    5201 Reputation
    June 26
    Takoyaki Rainbow [Event] Uchira ni Tsuite Koi! Tako Niji no Non Stop Tour ~Summer Vacation~
    Setlist
    1, Nanairo Dance
    2, Zesshou! Naniwa de Umareta Shoujo Tachi
    3, Dot jp Japaan!
    4, Naniwa no Haniwa
    5, Rokkou Tako Oroshi

• vimoralvimoral

June 2016
    1424 Reputation
    DJ KOO of TRF will appear in the MV
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/192303

• June 2016
    449 Reputation
    vimoral said:

DJ KOO of TRF will colaborate in this single

He will be in the MV, but in no further capacity than that, per the article.

• vimoralvimoral

June 2016
    1424 Reputation
    ^Sorry, i correct the mistake

• July 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Maido Ban(CD+DVD)
    Ookini Ban(CD)
    Kansai Gentei Ban(CD)
    mu-mo shop Gentei Ban(CD+DVD)

• vimoralvimoral

July 2016
    1424 Reputation
    Once again there is too much makeup ... really I don't know why they do this with them, I don't think it's time for that image.
    Ku-chan seems Lady Gaga LOL

• July 2016
    113 Reputation
    This is fucking awful... I'm pretty sure the MV is going to depress me even more.

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    I like it... ha-ha. funny

• July 2016
    114 Reputation
    Am I the only one liking the direction they are heading to? I think they are trying to differ from other stardust groups and trying new styles...
    If they continue to put out good songs, like the last singles, I'll support them even more!

• July 2016
    113 Reputation
    To me Stardust's charm lies in the whole "Wacky Girls" image. That, and the really high quality music, is what makes it the best talent agency.
    While changing their image might not be THE ABSOLUTE WORST, I definitely agree with vimoral that it is not yet time for all this makeup and this super-star image. Sakura is only 14...

The music is the most important thing though...
    I didn't enjoy the previous single (the auto-tuned vocals and "club" vibe of "にじースターダスト" was especially bad), but I've got faith in Hyadain to deliver the magic on this one.
    Even if Avex murders their image, Stardust will still have some control over producer selection for their music.

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    "にじースターダスト " was only one interesting for me from 6th single, I really did'nt expect such song from them.

I don't think it lies - has a great contrast, yeah, I don't like similar pretentious image, but for takoniji it gives me a good laugh, it's like some kind of game, in which characters fall into the non-core element

• July 2016
    113 Reputation
    If Avex wasn't behind this I might agree with you and find it funny... But this image is definitely something that comes with the record label.
    And it isn't a game or a joke. Avex is very much a supporter of pretentiousness and "glamour".
    This is most probably TakoNiji's new core element.

This is the main video on Avex's YouTube channel at the moment:

OMG I hate this record label so much.

• July 2016
    449 Reputation
    arinyasu said:

Am I the only one liking the direction they are heading to? I think they are trying to differ from other stardust groups and trying new styles...
    If they continue to put out good songs, like the last singles, I'll support them even more!

No, I'm with you, I think it's amazing. The persistent negativity on these TacoNiji threads is tiresome.

• July 2016
    472 Reputation
    Holy hell, I love this song

• July 2016
    5201 Reputation
    MBS SONG TOWN

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    hey, I know what Avex is, I find them guilty in the collapse of the beautiful BIS, I'm not a fan of their way, I have a very ambiguous attitude to this label

but there are an adventure and intrigue with Takoniji, wiil be it's their new core element or not

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    I was expecting something specific like "Sanmaime.." of Ebichu, but this song does not surprise me, not feel miracle in it, chorus is like something standart

Holy hell, I love this song

• InvaderInvader

July 2016
    1737 Reputation
    I'm not too worried about their image as long as the music is good and the PV doesn't look really cheap. In a way it's great that they're trying something different considering the number of stardust groups is growing exponentially.

Some of the covers actually remind me of Tokyo Girls Style (also avex) and the promotional material of mamamoo's concert
    Spoiler: