ANGEL EYES INTERNATIONAL
  • dogsrdogsr

February 2018
    30 Reputation
    Has anybody received their AE card and beret yet?

• February 2018
    506 Reputation
    With the international version you don't seem to get a beret, but a swim cap. I don't think you get both. Either way, last I checked it said it'll take around three months to send everything out.

• March 2018
    13 Reputation
    Did you read the interview with Shiori?
    According to her we will have Momoclo for many years more :)

• March 2018
    506 Reputation
    Oh, I just saw the interview. It was very nice! I really liked this part:

"Right now, in preparation for our next concert, we're also starting to reassign parts. I really feel that way when we're reassigning parts, too. We've done the reassignment once with the teacher, but there's kind of a feeling that something isn't right. The other members have felt that, too. Like, "If that's what it is, all we're doing is filling the spaces left by one person..." If we go from five members to four, but keep doing pretty much the same thing, it's inevitable that people are going to say we've lost something. But we're Momoclo, so we want to do something more interesting than that. Something new that we can only do now that we're a quartet. With this, we want to polish ourselves once again."

• March 2018
    159 Reputation
    Is there any chance to post the interview in the Monthly AE thread, as it was done with Reni's interview? Thanks.

• March 2018
    13 Reputation
    Interview with A-rin! :D
    This interview seems much shorter than the other two

dogsr said:

Has anybody received their AE card and beret yet?

They said that they will send it 3 months after registration.
    I hope they send the shipping information by mail because I have to declare the package so that it isn't retained in customs

• November 2018
    96 Reputation
    How many of you signed up for the international membership? Surely you've gotten your goods by now? I got mine months ago, and admittedly haven't been logging in monthly to get the new wallpapers and read the interviews and stuff, but I guess it's all archived anyway. I just haven't been keeping up like I used to, but that Momoclo spark has zapped me again recently, which is good.

• October 2019
    19 Reputation
    I would like to join their christmas concert how can I buy the ticket with Angel Eyes International?