Just for Fun: Who is the Most Prettiest/Beautiful member of MCZ in your opinion?
  • ebizoriebizori

January 2017
    2293 Reputation
    Akimoto Honoka is the prettiest MCZ girl, I agree, most and least

• vimoralvimoral

January 2017
    1424 Reputation
    1. Ryan
    2. Gosling

• January 2017
    3399 Reputation

all MCZ girls are pretty cute from the right angle.

That's why I can't make a ranking
    It just changes from day to day and from appearance to appearance

• MM305

January 2017
    436 Reputation

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Akimoto honoka is Beautiful, all MCZ girls are pretty cute from the right angle.

Goes back to what commented about how they are DIFFERENT TYPES of Beauties: The stunning, mature look beauty and the young, pretty/kawaii look beauty.

MM305 said:

Most prettiest member to least prettiest member.

And you really don't see anything wrong, or at least silly, about this?

Do you mean wrong as in how its kind of creepy I (an adult) am asking for a list of how beautiful 5 young idols are? Because I thought you wouldn't have a problem with thaT (considering all the responses you mad ein my older posts).

Or, did you mean that you believe it's kind of silly that I want to list these girls because you think ALL of them are beautiful? Because I understand that opinion, but I just wanted to make a fun thread about your personal preferences!

How do you rank these ladies (Most prettiest to least pretties)?

• January 2017
    3399 Reputation
    Okay, I said I wouldn't do one, and in a sense I won't as my preferences for the reasons I'm giving will change ever so often :)
    But let's say for today:

- Kanako
    Without make-up (especially around the eyes) she always looks like she hasn't slept for half a week....
    But men, when she smiles it's beauty pure. Never mind the forehead, never mind the ears. Kanako just glows :)

- Momoka
    Will never be lower than second... Broad face but what an adorable one
    Granted while Kanako glows Momoka implodes when she puts on her bored "okay, entertain me now so that I don't fall asleep or walk away" face
    But she's just so adorable

- Reni
    When she does here horse's grin impression the word beauty will be the last thing that will come to ANYONE's mind...
    But lately she often had moments and poses that made me think "jeez, she is becoming such an elegant and stunning woman. Amazing!"
    And then she does the horse again and it's back to zero :)

- Shiorin
    Probably the only one that could be called beautiful even without make-up
    But just as she won't fall below a certain level looks wise she won't excel or surprise me in the other direction either.
    Really nice to look at but at times a tad boring because of that

- A~rin
    For many the obvious choice for the top spot. So sorry, and I hope you won't hate me for it. Lol
    But to me the kawaii act is just too obvious. She has a rather full face, and while her personality is larger than life she doesn't appeal to me visually
    Though that's the beauty of it: Everyone will think differently

• January 2017
    372 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Do you mean wrong as in how its kind of creepy I (an adult) am asking for a list of how beautiful 5 young idols are? Because I thought you wouldn't have a problem with thaT (considering all the responses you mad ein my older posts).

Or, did you mean that you believe it's kind of silly that I want to list these girls because you think ALL of them are beautiful? Because I understand that opinion, but I just wanted to make a fun thread about your personal preferences!

How do you rank these ladies (Most prettiest to least pretties)?

I mean that beauty isn't something you rank. Ranking it cheapens it, and it shows that you don't really know what it's for, and how it's supposed to be experienced. You're not supposed to count it, you're supposed to feel it.

• January 2017
    3399 Reputation
    Ah but you have the ultminate wisdom. Let me make a note of that in case I need to know something difficult

A huge part of idol culture IS beauty and selling beauty. Even at Stardust
    But more importantly (as even mentioned in the header for this thread):
    This is all in fun. And fun is what idols is all about

So don't take matters so darn serious and chill, dude

• MM305

January 2017
    436 Reputation
    Exactly! Thinking one is prettier than the other DOES NOT MEAN that the other isn't pretty. Again, this list is ALL ABOUT preferences!

As for you Mattthecat, your comment on Aarins kawaii act plays a part on why I feel what I feel about her (which I'm not gonna repeat here, message me if anyone wants to know). But thank you for making a list, even if it changes overtime!

• January 2017
    139 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Akimoto Honoka is the prettiest MCZ girl, I agree, most and least

Stardust Queen according to my totally unbiased opinion.

MCZ for me is M>S>K>R>A most of the time.

• January 2017
    3399 Reputation

Stardust Queen according to my totally unbiased opinion.

Can't argue with that
    Best speaking voice too :)
    Oh, and nice pic

• MM305

January 2017
    436 Reputation
    No offense to her, but I would prefer sticking with the current Momoiro Clover Z members. So please stop making this thread about past members of Momoiro Clover and/or random celebrities.

While the Chuck Nortis & Ryan Gosling comments were humorous, it's coming across as a total disregard to this thread. I know if anyone did the same to you, you wouldn't like it either.

[Besides, if you were gonna make a joke about it, at least have it involve the current MCZ crew like Kawakami or that choreography teacher]

• January 2017
    73 Reputation
    OK, I'll list, although I really kind of said it in my previous post.

1. A-rin
    2. Reni
    3. Shiori
    4. Kanako
    5. Momoka

• MM305

February 2017
    436 Reputation
    Thank you for answering!

• February 2017
    1238 Reputation
    MM305 said:

No offense to her, but I would prefer sticking with the current Momoiro Clover Z members. So please stop making this thread about past members of Momoiro Clover and/or random celebrities.

I find your lack of knowledge of other Stardust groups disturbing.

• MM305

February 2017
    436 Reputation
    Either way, I would like to stick with the current Momoiro Clover Z members

• February 2017
    1238 Reputation
    I was mostly joking, but seriously though, you should at least give both Team Syachihoko and Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku a look. They're awesome groups.

• MM305

February 2017
    436 Reputation
    MAYBE someday! But knowing myself, I know for sure that I won't feel as strong towards them than I do about MCZ (especially since they are both younger groups). Besides, it saves me from getting into another girly group and having to do an extensive search on getting their music since they are not available on American Itunes.

If anyone wants to reply to this, MESSAGE ME nd let this thread be about ranking the (current) Momoiro Clover Z girls!

• ebizoriebizori

February 2017
    2293 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Besides, it saves me from getting into another girly group and having to do an extensive search on getting their music since they are not available on American Itunes.

You can use trackers for it: Aidoru Online or JPS

another way to listen mp3

all songs of Ebichu: https://vk.com/audios-81944799 and https://yadi.sk/d/Gpn3etmts25RM
    all songs of Syachi: https://vk.com/audios-120468574?album_id=75155291 and https://vk.com/audios-120468574?album_id=74194912

for downloading use application, SaveFrom.net for example

• MM305

February 2017
    436 Reputation
    I'll keep this in mind when the mood strikes. Thanks!

But for now, let this thread be about ranking the (current) Momoiro Clover Z girls' beauty and giving our opinions about it.

• February 2017
    139 Reputation
    MM305 said:

MAYBE someday! But knowing myself, I know for sure that I won't feel as strong towards them than I do about MCZ (especially since they are both younger groups). Besides, it saves me from getting into another girly group and having to do an extensive search on getting their music since they are not available on American Itunes.

If anyone wants to reply to this, MESSAGE ME nd let this thread be about ranking the (current) Momoiro Clover Z girls!

Every Ebichu album is available through American iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/shiritsu-ebisu-chugaku/id573956537

Or you can use the links mentioned by Ebizori, we don't judge.

I don't understand why you have to label Ebisyachi as Younger and Girly to justify your current passion for MCZ.
    Since you like rankings, here's a list i made a couple of months ago with my 7 favorite Syachi songs https://twitter.com/MCZ1928/status/777508972827963394 and the popularity ranking according a poll made at the Facebook group:

1.- Sakura Nao (fellow Metalhead)
    2.- Akimoto Honoka (best girl and number 1 in my book)
    3.- Ito Chiyuri (the best voice)
    4.- Ando Yuzu (graduated)
    5.- Sakamoto Haruna (The rapper)
    6.- Oguro Yuzuki (the butt of all the jokes)

---

Also you have to understand why so many don't feel comfortable ranking the girls' beauty, i find it pointless myself but i kind of like rankings too.