Just for Fun: Who is the Most Prettiest/Beautiful member of MCZ in your opinion?
  • MM305

February 2017
    643 Reputation
    Are you all purposely ignoring the part where I said to MESSAGE ME about this stuff?! Stop talking about anyone else but the (current) Momoiro Clover Z group!!!

• February 2017
    4653 Reputation
    What I said to stansfield is true for you as well:
    Chill, dude!

• MM305

February 2017
    643 Reputation
    Just please do me this favor that's all I ask! Keep this thread about the (current) MCZ girls!

If some of you don't want to rank them, then don't! Or if some of you do but can't think of how to rank them, then come up with a random list evein if it's interchangable, so long it involves only the (current) MCZ girls.

• February 2017
    4653 Reputation
    That's better :)

And folks, what MM305 is saying is not too much to ask either
    You wouldn't like it if someone disturbed a thread you created.
    So let's be fair here

• MM305

February 2017
    643 Reputation
    Thanks Matthtecat! Though I don't want to force the rankingr out of someone if they are not interested.

All I'm saying is that if you are, keep it involving the current MCZ girls!

• February 2017
    241 Reputation
    1 Sumire
    2 Akari
    3 Aarin
    3 Yukina
    5 Manami
    6 Shiorin
    7 Kanako
    8 Reni
    9 Momoka
    10 Miyu

• MM305

February 2017
    643 Reputation
    Well at least it involved the current MCZ girls as well. Thanks for answering!

• MM305

April 2017
    643 Reputation

MM305 said:

MAYBE someday! But knowing myself, I know for sure that I won't feel as strong towards them than I do about MCZ (especially since they are both younger groups). Besides, it saves me from getting into another girly group and having to do an extensive search on getting their music since they are not available on American Itunes.

If anyone wants to reply to this, MESSAGE ME nd let this thread be about ranking the (current) Momoiro Clover Z girls!

I don't understand why you have to label Ebisyachi as Younger and Girly to justify your current passion for MCZ.

How was I "justifying" my MCZ passion? If anything, those 2 elements are some of the reasons why I have such mixed feelings about MCZ!

What I was trying to say about the sister groups is that I doubt I would be able to feel much interest in them, but I'll check them out when the mood strikes.

• April 2017
    79 Reputation
    I wouldn't call Kanako beautiful in the traditional sense, but ionno. Her smile is pretty infectious.

• MM305

April 2017
    643 Reputation
    What does ionno mean?

• OM617OM617

April 2017
    176 Reputation
    "I don't know".

Reni (genuine beauty inside and out)
    Shiori (Bombshell)
    Momoka (Good all-rounder, bonus points for kawaii lisp, bonus points canceled out trying to hide her cheeks for years)
    Kanako (Not afraid to let her "real self" shine through the idol standard makeup)
    Ayaka (More of a "motherly" type)

• April 2017
    79 Reputation
    MM305 said:

What does ionno mean?

google is your friend

• MM305

April 2017
    643 Reputation
    Badalight said:

MM305 said:

What does ionno mean?

google is your friend

Except all I can find is that ionno means "I don't know", which doesn't make sense to me.

May you please clarify what you were tring to say?

• April 2017
    79 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Badalight said:

MM305 said:

What does ionno mean?

google is your friend

Except all I can find is that ionno means "I don't know", which doesn't make sense to me.

May you please clarify what you were tring to say?

It means I don't know.

• MM305

April 2017
    643 Reputation
    So going back to your statement earlier:
    "(I wouldn't call Kanako beautiful in the traditional sense, but ionno. Her smile is pretty infectious)."

I think you unintentionally made a sentence error.

You basically just said that you wouldn't call Kanako beautiful (in a traditional sense), "BUT" I don't know. The word but is usually used to contradict the first part of your sentence, yet you ended with saying your not sure after just saying you wouldn't call her beautiful.

The correct way to clarify what you were trying to say would be: "I wouldn't call Kanako beautiful in the traditional sense, but her smile is pretty infectious".

• April 2017
    4653 Reputation
    It's a figure of speech. I understood what he meant.

It can be a little pause you insert before coming up with an explanation or clarification.
    For example:
    "I think Donald Trump is as intelligent as, oh I don't know, that yellow beaver on his head"
    "Most idols can't sing, dance or act. But, I don't know... I'm still in love with them :-)"

Or even better:
    "All of this is as important as, I don't know, a sack of rice falling off a truck in Nagoya"

• April 2017
    79 Reputation
    MM305 said:

So going back to your statement earlier:
    "(I wouldn't call Kanako beautiful in the traditional sense, but ionno. Her smile is pretty infectious)."

I think you unintentionally made a sentence error.

You basically just said that you wouldn't call Kanako beautiful (in a traditional sense), "BUT" I don't know. The word but is usually used to contradict the first part of your sentence, yet you ended with saying your not sure after just saying you wouldn't call her beautiful.

The correct way to clarify what you were trying to say would be: "I wouldn't call Kanako beautiful in the traditional sense, but her smile is pretty infectious".

Just a figure of speech. It works fine in the sentence. Is English your first language?

• MM305

April 2017
    643 Reputation
    Being born in America, I would say that yes, English is my first language.

But I have never seen or read anyone use ionno, so I was confused about the word & where it was used.

• MM305

April 2017
    643 Reputation
    Being born in America, I would say that yes, English is my first language.

But I have never seen or read anyone use ionno, so I was confused about the word & where it was used.