[Event] Momoiro Clover Z 10th Anniversary The Diamond Four -in Tokyo Dome-
  • January 21
    5288 Reputation
    May 22, 23
    Venue:Tokyo Dome

• January 21
    67 Reputation
    So it is in spring after all.
    I'll try my best to be there. It is difficult to understand its real meaning, though.

• February 10
    1061 Reputation
    Momoiro Clover Z 10th Anniversary
    The Diamond Four -in Tokyo Dome-

• February 28
    294 Reputation
    Ticket results for the AE lottery are out. I'm officially going :D

• vimoralvimoral

February 28
    1564 Reputation
    ^Congratulations, I hope that after the concert you can tell us what you think of it and how it has been lived

• February 28
    1061 Reputation
    ^^
    I got AE ticket, too.
    I look forward to a concert in Tokyo Dome very much.

• March 5
    5288 Reputation
    and May 22
    2 days

• manumczmanumcz

April 24
    13 Reputation
    Nobody commented but in the Haru no Ichidaiji of the 22 of April was announced the subtitles that will have the 2 concerts of the 10 anniversary and that caught my attention:
    Day 1 10 years circle understanding Day ~ 120 songs will be listened in one day! ~
    Day 2 ~ TD 4's preparedness ~
    What do you think each subtitle means? Will the girls sing all the songs that they have on the first day? Maybe in a kind of medleys? And on the second day maybe a surprise of change of name or something? I am very anxious to see those concerts. ;)) ;;)

• vimoralvimoral

April 24
    1564 Reputation

Momoka and Akari will be present :)

• April 24
    294 Reputation
    manumcz said:

Nobody commented but in the Haru no Ichidaiji of the 22 of April was announced the subtitles that will have the 2 concerts of the 10 anniversary and that caught my attention:

Spoiler:
    Day 1 10 years circle understanding Day ~ 120 songs will be listened in one day! ~

What do you think each subtitle means? Will the girls sing all the songs that they have on the first day? Maybe in a kind of medleys? And on the second day maybe a surprise of change of name or something? I am very anxious to see those concerts. ;)) ;;)

Woah, I had completely missed this. This is super exciting. That'll be one hell of a medley if that's what they're planning, haha. Where did you find this info?

Also, that album cover is great. I'm so relieved and happy that both Momoka and Akari feature on it :)

• vimoralvimoral

April 24
    1564 Reputation
    I can't see the spoilers, can you put it as a normal text so I can see it?

• April 24
    294 Reputation
    vimoral said:

I can't see the spoilers, can you put it as a normal text so I can see it?

• vimoralvimoral

April 24
    1564 Reputation
    thank you,

I guess that they will perfom medleys for the first day

what does it mean TD?

• April 24
    294 Reputation
    I'm guessing TD 4 is "The Diamond 4"

• manumczmanumcz

April 24
    13 Reputation

manumcz said:

Spoiler:

Woah, I had completely missed this. This is super exciting. That'll be one hell of a medley if that's what they're planning, haha. Where did you find this info?

Also, that album cover is great. I'm so relieved and happy that both Momoka and Akari feature on it :)

I found it in the official page, here: http://www.momoclo.net/pub/pc/information/?id=4173
    I also think TD4 refers to "The diamond Four"and definitely that album cover is amazing :D

• vimoralvimoral

April 25
    1564 Reputation
    I imagine that the second day will give us some surprise, a world tour maybe?

• April 25
    294 Reputation
    I wouldn't be surprised if a world tour and/or a new album is announced.

• manumczmanumcz

May 3
    13 Reputation
    It would be awesome if Momoka and Akari made a special appearance in Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo.

• vimoralvimoral

May 3
    1564 Reputation
    yes, hopefully

• May 3
    294 Reputation
    It would be cool, but I doubt it. If it had been a few years down the line I think it could've happened, but with Momoka's departure being so fresh I think they want to distance themselves a bit. Besides, the themes for the concerts seems to be medley for the first day (not really fit for a reunion performance) and looking to the future for the second day, and it doesn't really fit to have old members reappearing there.

• May 3
    3496 Reputation
    It would certainly be a blast :)
    But it makes no sense building up the Diamond 4 concept with all the difficulties that inhibits, just to overshadow that with glorious reminders of the past