• vimoralvimoral

May 17
    1610 Reputation
    Rock a Japonika Congratulations

Takoyaki Rainbow Congratulations

Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku Congratulations

• May 22
    71 Reputation
    I am quite surprised by the lack of reactions to this first day.
    Certainly I do not possess the strength or the expressive means to produce any kind of detailed analysis, but it can be reasonably noted how the combination of medleys and full songs, though slightly contrived, managed to be much more intriguing than expected.
    The new, rhapsodic and cleverly dissonant [Z伝説]which now prominently features the two consecutive "absent" colours, appeared particularly effective.
    As for the medleys themselves, they were extremely hard to follow for me, because of the needed simultaneous attention to the moving platform (scenic devices were simple and functional) and the information screens.
    Ultimately, very fun anyway. Moreover, they included a few rare pieces (such as my old favourite "Rough Style" in a new, third version considerably different from the previous ones), sometimes in a purely instrumental form.
    Some choices seemed questionable ("Words of the Mind" especially), but on the other hand, a very respectful [キミノアト]was performed and a lot of people had still those blue penlights ready...
    In the end, a commendable effort by the still struggling MCZ.

• May 22
    299 Reputation
    I'm way to exhausted to write something properly, and I'm gonna wait until after tomorrow to judge entirely, but today's concert was fantastic imo. The medleys worked well, but I think it's best to keep that to one day only. They performed a super cool version of Z no Chikai. It took me a while to recognize it, but wow!

And honestly, while I really do miss Momoka, I thought the four of them can handle things well on their own. Even during songs that I imagined would be much worse without Momoka, such as Hanabi.

Today's concert leaves me wanting more, and I'm excited for tomorrow.

• MM305

May 22
    477 Reputation
    Doesn’t surprise me that they will do well without her, because like I said, she was never the ONLY reason MCZ were praised/successful. No doubt she played a big roles he the group will never as great without her, but there are 4 other members who played big role as well and were also beneficiary to MCZ’s success.

(Like I said in another post, if they were a 10 with her, they are an 8 without her).

• May 22
    1090 Reputation
    Momoiro Clover Z 10th Anniversary
    The Diamond Four -in Tokyo Dome- -And additional performance-

Setlist

overture
    M1:Z Densetu -Fanfare wa Tomaranai-
    M2:Hoero
    M3:Kasou Dystopia
    M4: Xiao yi Xiao
    M5:Momoclo Medley1
    "BIONIC CHERRY-Chai Maxx ZERO-Mouretu Uchu Koukyoukyoku・Dai7gakusyou"Mugen no Ai"-Itudatte Chousensya-Kyoukai no Pendulum-WE ARE BORN-MOON PRIDE-Neo STARGATE-BIRTH Φ BIRTH-Kibun haSuper Girl-Yum-Yum!-Sora no Curtain-Shiroi Kaze-Koyoi Live no Motode-Henna Kitaishicha Damedayo…-Bokura no Centuri- The Golden History-Link Link-Saboten to Ribbon-JUMP!!!!!-Doudou Heiwa Sengen-Coco☆Natu-Roudou Sanka-Nippon Egao Hyakkei-Momoiro Daiko Dodongabusi-Amanotazukao-MILKY WAY -MIrai e Susume!-Orange Note-Konouta"

M6:Z no Chikai (New arrange)

instrumental music&Dance
    "Guns N`Diamond-Tuki to Gingami Hikousen-Naichaisou Fuyu-Romantic Kougaragatteru-Country Rose ~Toki no Tabibito~ -Ai wo Tuzumono-Hitotubu no Egaode…-Imagination"

M7:Demonstration
    M8:Hanabi
    M9:Momoclo Medley2
    " Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo-Yumeno Ukiyoni Saitemina-Tengoku no Namae-Kuroi Syuumatu-Hagane no Ishi-Naitemoiindayo-Otome Sennsou-GOUNN-Pinky Jones-Chin Ton Syan!-Geddaan-Mirai Bowl-Momoclo no Nippon Bannzai!-Santa san-Mafuyu no SunSun Summer Time-Wani to Shampoo-PUSH-DNA Rapsody-CONTORADICTION-D no Jyunnjyou-LOST CHILD -Belive-words of the mind-Touzenkyo-Hello…Goodbye-GEt Z,GO!!!!!-Rough Style-Stardust Serenade-Seisyunfu-Hai to Diamond"

M10:Kiminoato
    M11:Hashire!

ENCORE
    M12:BLAST!
    instrumental music:TuyokuTuyoku
    M13:Clover to Diamond
    M14:Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujyo

• May 23
    1090 Reputation
    The Diamond Four -in Tokyo Dome- ~ TDF no Kakugo ~

I went to the 10th Anniversary concert.

The commemorative concert of the 10th anniversary was very splendid.
    I was impressed by the performance of four members.
    All the audiences were impressed by the last greetings of members.

I was surprised at "Gorilla Punch" that A-rin sang!

• MM305

May 23
    477 Reputation
    momotaka said:

I was surprised at "Gorilla Punch" that A-rin sang!

How did that go?

Also, apparently New Japan wrestler Satoshi Kojima made a guest appearance on the show: https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/999289741613780994

• May 23
    71 Reputation
    I did not enjoy privileged, central and frontal arena seating today. Indeed my position was so unfortunate that I can hardly elaborate any serious assessment of this second day.
    Nonetheless, I will add here some brief and not necessarily well thought remarks.

The setlist itself was, in my view, one of the weakest in recent times, possibly motivated, but not entirely justified by the transitional or foundational nature of the event.
    Some sequences (e.g. Bionic Cherry->The Golden History) left me quite puzzled, especially considering the exclusion of other recent material ("Blast" etc.)
    Moreover, Momotaka-san correctly expresses surprise about "Gorilla Punch". Something similar happened yesterday with that difficult passage in [灰とダイヤモンド], not with great results...

Still, in some not easily explicable way, it was a memorable accomplishment.
    The audience reaction can only be described as extraordinary.
    I leave to someone else the burden of explaining all that, without shallow, formulaic comments.

For me personally, it was just a dream come true, as I finally could experience that silly, trivial, but immensely precious song that is [あの空へ向かって].
    And we continued to chant "Sekai no Momokuro Number One" well after the song end.

I have no words for that, perhaps only tears...

• May 23
    1090 Reputation
    The Diamond Four -in Tokyo Dome- ~ TDF no Kakugo ~

Setlist

overture
    M1:Z Densetu -Fanfare wa Tomaranai-
    M2:Mahorovacation
    M3:BIONIC CHERRY
    M4:The Golden History
    M5:Coco☆Natu
    M6:DNA Rapsody
    M7:Pink Zora
    M8:DECORATION
    M9:Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujyo

instrumental music&Dance
    "Guns N`Diamond-Tuki to Gingami Hikousen-Naichaisou Fuyu-Romantic Kougaragatteru-Country Rose ~Toki no Tabibito~ -Ai wo Tuzumono-Hitotubu no Egaode…-Imagination"

M10:Gorilla Punch
    M11:Zenryoku Shoujyo
    M12:Roudou Sanka
    M13:Konouta
    M14:Xiao yi Xiao
    M15:Hoero
    M16:Z no Chikai (New arrange)
    M17:Seisyunfu

ENCORE
    M18:Koyoi Live no Motode

instrumental music:TuyokuTuyoku

M19:Clover to Diamond
    M20:Ano Sora e Mukatte

• May 24
    1090 Reputation

• May 24
    317 Reputation
    One question, Akari or Momoka appeared on the show?

• May 24
    317 Reputation
    One question, Akari or Momoka appeared on the show?

• MM305

May 24
    477 Reputation
    I didn't watch the show, but following Momoka on Instagram, she didn't posted anything about the 10th Anniversary (so I'll take it that she wasn't at the show).

This pic here shows that Akari was at the show, but I don't know if there was a skit or nah:. https://www.instagram.com/p/BjH2VG-Fwxt/?taken-by=knako_siorin

• May 25
    299 Reputation
    Neither Momoka or Akari appeared on stage, but Akari was at least confirmed to be backstage by the photo posted above. Aarin mentioned both of them in her speech at the end of day 2 though :)

• vimoralvimoral

May 25
    1610 Reputation
    I don't want to delve into the wound, but don't your wonder that Momoka was not in the backstage and has not made any comments or references in their social networks? For me it has been a bit sad to see this after so many years together.
    At the end, it reinforces more my theory that there is something in her graduation that we do not know and that prevents them from having the same relationship that they have with Akarin.

• ebizoriebizori

May 25
    2373 Reputation
    It seems to me from the very beginning it was clear that Momoka and Stardust had some kind of conflict.
    Now it's just a confirmation.

• May 25
    1090 Reputation
    "I want to see that Tokyo Dome again…
    "90sec. Rise of TDF" starts in tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or two days after tomorrow."

• May 26
    1090 Reputation
    90sec. Rise of TDF #1

• May 27
    1090 Reputation
    90sec. Rise of TDF #2
    Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujyo