Introduce yourself
  • May 2019
    28 Reputation
    NAME: Risingsun010 (Rising)
    DATE OF BIRTH: June 2nd
    ABOUT ME: Massive Momoclo fan and J-pop fan in general :D
    Also a proud member of Angel Eyes!!
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: The members, past present and future, their lives, their song writers, their music....Everything
    Your favorite member: Shiorin!!, with Reni, Arin, Kanako, Momoka, and Akari in a close second.
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Momoclo, Every Little Thing, Aqours, BiSH, Aimer, LiSA, Doll$Boxx, Gacharic Spin, Hatsune Miku, KPP, Perfume, Scandal, Wagakki Band, Sakura Gakuin, TRIX, T-Square, the list goes on lol.
    Your favorite song: That's a hard choice between Momoclo no Nippon Banzai, Black Weekend (kuroi shuumatsu), and Hanabi, and everything else they've done lol. I'm also a huge fan of Tengokuno detarame and The Diamond Four that was just released. I'm very excited for their next album in a week!!

• May 2019
    4653 Reputation
    Welcome Risingsun010 !
    Nice shelf :-)

• May 2019
    96 Reputation
    Welcome, Risingsun010!

That IS a very cool display!

• May 2019
    506 Reputation
    Impressive shelf display indeed! Welcome :)

• December 2019
    65 Reputation
    NAME: Erlestoke
    DATE OF BIRTH: March 25
    ABOUT ME: Got into Momoclo mostly through anime openings; now I’m a total Stardust DD. I speak pretty good Japanese, and I’m fairly active in Japanese on Twitter, particularly with the Batten Showjotai community.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z? Their music, they got me into idols; I’ll always respect their attitude.
    Your favorite member: Momoka? Now, probably Aarin.
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Batten Showjotai.
    Your favorite song: Dreamer (Team Shachi). From Momoclo, maybe Gorilla Punch.

Everyone, yoroshiku! (Spending too much time in Japanese...)

• December 2019
    4653 Reputation
    Welcome Erlestoke!
    Members with knowledge in Japanese are always especially welcome :)

Btw you do know about https://aidoru-online.me/ ?

• December 2019
    65 Reputation
    Thanks!

I’m loosely familiar with it; I think my brother has been using it for a while.

• December 2019
    4653 Reputation
    It's an idol related torrent tracker
    Lots of Stardust stuff there (as you'll see from my posts)

• December 2019
    65 Reputation
    Cool, I’ll keep an eye on it. :)

• vimoralvimoral

December 2019
    3147 Reputation
    Welcome Erlestoke !!

It is always pleasant to welcome new members who are so active in the forum :)

• December 2019
    65 Reputation
    Thanks! :)

Hopefully I’ll keep it up, hehe.

• CrestsCrests

March 4
    10 Reputation
    NAME: Crests
    DATE OF BIRTH: May 10th, 1995 (24)
    ABOUT ME: Have known and listened to Momoclo since high school but never properly got into them until years later...still somewhat new lol. I've been an idol fan since December 2011 and that's basically what my life has revolved around since. I like both male and female idols!
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: For the longest time I just liked their music and I think that's still my favourite part, but all their parts are basically great. What really finally dragged me in after years was becoming an Aarin fan (despite for years prior to that saying I don't know who I'd oshi in Momoclo but it definitely wouldn't be Aarin)
    Your favorite member: Aarin (I will not comment on the rumours that I am gachikoi for her)
    Your favorite band/singer/group: My top idol groups are Neat and Clean -Nitokuri-, Johnny's WEST, SNH48, MeseMoa., AKB48, and of course Momoclo.
    Your favorite song: D no Junjou for Momoclo (Nothing has ever been able to surpass it since my baby idol fan days), Otome Juken Sensou by Team Syachihoko for Stardust, and for overall songs Star River by SNH48

Hello y'all

• March 4
    4653 Reputation
    Hi mylady and welcome to our humble house :)