General Discussion
  • asan

December 2014
    462 Reputation
    Invader said:

What the heck is that Ebichu Banana Boys thing?

Ayanokouji's (Kishidan) talk show. Mirei and Ayaka were on it in September to talk about last year's Banpaku.

• InvaderInvader

December 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Thank's guys. With all the names I forget things :)) I thought it might be a performance.

The whole Animelo is available on JPS. If nobody else uploads the HD version to dailymotion or so, I'll do it when I get home.

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    There is the plan that the casts of "Massan" appear on Kohaku to support Nakajima Miyuki.
    NHK will be negotiating with them now.

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    ^my twitter timeline was full of retweets of the reports from student attendees. It was more like a talk show, and highly enlightening. The girls, kawakami and yumi sensei told their history and goals and several never before known stories such as Akarin was known it will be renamed as Z all along. There's also movie trailer screening. Mezamashi was there, the event report will be broadcasted tomorrow morning.

• all9all9

December 2014
    371 Reputation
    I just saw Orange Note lyrics.
    Somes part such [I can go to meet you only after classes end] and [I can go to meet you only on the weekends ]
    I know that's mean Momoclo and Mononofu.

But I wonder what is "Orange Note" mean. There're something relate to member :-/
    (I know it's a note but just wonder if there're meaning about note and members and why is orange color?)

• InvaderInvader

December 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Animelo 2014 - MOON PRIDE + Mugen no ai + Collaboration

• December 2014
    3398 Reputation
    I'll put a mp4 of Animelo on the HO tracker next week when the second part of day 2 is broadcast (hoping that there will be more...)

• AzureusAzureus

December 2014
    1470 Reputation
    From Momoiro Yobanashi Dai Ni Ya "Gento"

Tashika na Koto (たしかなこと)/Momoiro Clover Z with Karashima Midori

Sotsugyou (卒業) /Tamai Shiori

Hello,Again~昔からある場所~/Takagi Reni

• eyelesseyeless

December 2014
    2256 Reputation

• asan

December 2014
    462 Reputation
    all9 said:

But I wonder what is "Orange Note" mean.

I guess both the famous Rhodia notebooks and the Maruman sketchbooks the girls use all the time are orange.

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    makes sense I guess, orange / brownish orange is one of the most common colors for notebook cover, it also could be a foreshadowing of miwa's color.
    news roundup for instigator talk event mezamashi and sukkiri. There's some of preview clips of the movie in Sukkiri.

• mavmav

December 2014
    171 Reputation
    all9 said:

I just saw Orange Note lyrics.
    Somes part such [I can go to meet you only after classes end] and [I can go to meet you only on the weekends ]
    I know that's mean Momoclo and Mononofu.

But I wonder what is "Orange Note" mean. There're something relate to member :-/
    (I know it's a note but just wonder if there're meaning about note and members and why is orange color?)

As far as I know, Orange Note is actually a strightforward love song, and nothing to do with either Momoclo or Mononofu. This was made wayyy back in 2009/2010, and during that time Momoclo still had lots of traditional idol clichés(young love being one of them). It's part of a trio with "Hashire" and "Zenryoku Shoujo" , all three of which are love songs describing a girl who's struggling to convey her feelings to her crush. Over time, lots of Mononofu decided to reinterpret it as how they feel about Momoclo, or how Momoclo feel about Mononofu, but it's really just personal preference/opinion.

Azureus said:

From Momoiro Yobanashi Dai Ni Ya "Gento"

Lol, those are my videos. I wasn't planning on posting those here since those are Chinese subs for Chinese/Taiwanese Mononofu's

Just a heads up, I'm planning on releasing English subbed ones within the week, though I'll probably set up an English version of my blog Momoclo Plaza first.

So if you're looking forward to those you can hold off on watching for a bit.

• RevanRevan

December 2014
    230 Reputation
    Thanks Azureus for giving the link to mav video and also thanks Mav for uploading gentou T_T , realllly want to see it , but broke ATM so can't buy gentou, man Reni is perfect, i can see her become one of the greatest singer in the future, she got big lungs and if only she can keep her sound pitch stable like in that song (hello again right ??) in all song she is definetly going to be great singer better than momoka (cause momoka already have twice surgery on her vocal cord, and pushing her vocal cord is bad)

• AzureusAzureus

December 2014
    1470 Reputation
    mav said:

Lol, those are my videos. I wasn't planning on posting those here since those are Chinese subs for Chinese/Taiwanese Mononofu's

Just a heads up, I'm planning on releasing English subbed ones within the week, though I'll probably set up an English version of my blog Momoclo Plaza first.

So if you're looking forward to those you can hold off on watching for a bit.

Oh, didn't know it was your uploads, but thanks for uploading them.

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    So the title of the new song is Link Link, can't heard it clearly yet, hope this will be unveiled in the UST today

• December 2014
    262 Reputation
    is that the KISS song?

• mavmav

December 2014
    171 Reputation
    ^ No that's the theme song for their new movie. If I recall correctly it'll be released in March

EDIT: Nvm, "Link Link" is not gonna be part of a single

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    UST today is the instigator talk, it's really an interesting talk, they mentioned about when Ariyasu accidentally splashed a jar of hot water to the woman next to her in the public bath :))
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/momoclotv

• mavmav

December 2014
    171 Reputation
    ^
    If you can understand Japanese this thing is really a goldmine

The level of information is similar to the Quick Japan special issues, with the benefit of being more coherent and organized chronologically.

It's like the interview I've always wanted but they've never done.