General Discussion
  • mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    dang my internet always sucks with live streaming. yeah everything on it has really valuable information, it is the story behind everything. Kawakami's book Momokuro Ryu and his talk in All Night Nippon have similar contents and some of the talks had been revealed there.
    now if only we had subtitles for this talk event.
    edit: my attempt to make the first post on the page less boring. Little yellow in an Urawa Parco event in 2008
    Spoiler:

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    So far there has been no new information.

• EmceeZEmceeZ

December 2014
    264 Reputation
    mocha21 said:

now if only we had subtitles for this talk event.

*hint hint* ;) The thing I love most about Momoclo is that even if you don't understand japanese they are still hilarious and so much fun to watch! Although... Subtitles would stil be great hahaha

• AzureusAzureus

December 2014
    1470 Reputation

• December 2014
    262 Reputation
    This is the most I've ever heard Kawakami talk at one time.

• InvaderInvader

December 2014
    1737 Reputation
    The movie looks amazing. Kanako is so pretty I can't take it :x
    more under spoiler:
    Spoiler:

http://invadermcz.tumblr.com/

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    i don't know what is it but she looks so much more mature despite in a school uniform
    Gentou and Hakushuu dominate oricon weekly BD chart
    Gentou #1 - 13299 copies
    Hakushuu #2 - 13151 copies
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2045374/full/

• eyelesseyeless

December 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Can anyone summarize what's the instigator event is about? Were Momoclo talking about their journey from the beginning or is this about their new movie? And who's Masamichi Katayama? it's a very long talk show, 2.5 hours.

Edit:
    Sorry, I just read it's been summarize on previous page, but still I'm curious about Masamichi Katayama :)

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    めざまし ももクロ R#2(20141202)

めざまし ももクロ R#3(20141203)

• asan

December 2014
    462 Reputation
    mocha21 said:

Ariyasu accidentally splashed a jar of hot water to the woman next to her in the public bath

No, the woman intentionally doused Momoka with a bucket. Momoka wasn't used to public baths, and had been using the shower head standing up instead of sitting down, annoying the people next to her.

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    [TV] 2014 FNS Kayousai

• AzureusAzureus

December 2014
    1470 Reputation

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    asan said:

No, the woman intentionally doused Momoka with a bucket. Momoka wasn't used to public baths, and had been using the shower head standing up instead of sitting down, annoying the people next to her.

it made the story whole lot funnier :)) , sorry I just turned on the ust when that conservation almost ended :))
    eyeless said:

Sorry, I just read it's been summarize on previous page, but still I'm curious about Masamichi Katayama :)

From his facebok:
    Spoiler:

Interior Designer
    Principal of Wonderwall Inc.
    Professor at Musashino Art University
    1966 Born in Okayama prefecture
    1992 Co-founded H. Design Associates. (Folded in 2000)
    2000 Founded Wonderwall Inc.
    2011 Appointed as Professor at Musashino Art University’s Department of Scenography, Display and Fashion Design
    Wonderwall is an interior design firm established by Masamichi Katayama. Its portfolio includes commercial spaces such as retail spaces, restaurant and bars, as well as office showrooms. and building complexes that are distinctly unique.

Katayama is a renowned interior designer I think, not some guy from a show business. But he is nevertheless a great host and the guy knew what he was doing. That's what makes this talk event so much fascinating.

• mavmav

December 2014
    171 Reputation
    According to rumors Momoclo are going to collaborate with E-girls and AKB48 on FNS later

EDIT: Well jeez I've been trolled by FNS....their Momoclo x E-girls x AKB48 was refering to their collabs with Tunnels =_=

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    [TV] 2014 FNS Kayousai
    1, My Dear Fellow(Momoclo × Takamizawa)
    Spoiler:

• AzureusAzureus

December 2014
    1470 Reputation

• mavmav

December 2014
    171 Reputation
    ^
    ^
    Shorin being a total BOSS as usual

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ももいろクローバーZ×高見沢俊彦/My Dear Fellow 2014 FNS歌謡祭 2014-12-03

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    Ohhh all rounder shiori :))
    And near the end of the song Reni changed her "yuzurenai" line into chuchuchuu, classic Reni =))

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    2, Kenka Joutou(Momoclo × Kishidan)

Spoiler: