General Discussion
  • MM305

October 2016
    435 Reputation
    Would have never guessed what Momoka's outfit was based on till momomofu explained it. Still, it's the most basic outfit among the group!

Also, First cherries now sneakers? Those 2 never fail in wearing such comedic duo outfits!!

Finally, Kanako had the bravery to be dressed as food? Thank goodness that Sally wasn't actually hungry that day! Speaking of which, I actually like the red hair addition to the outfit.

• October 2016
    962 Reputation
    Halloween parade " T-SPOOK 2016”

LIVE

• October 2016
    5201 Reputation
    October 30
    [Event] VAMPS HALLOWEEN PARTY
    Setlist
    1, BIONIC CHERRY
    2, Saraba Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo
    3, Ikuze! Kaito Shoujo
    4, Stardust Serenade
    5, The Golden History

Kanako

Shiori

A-rin

Momoka

Reni

• MM305

October 2016
    435 Reputation
    Wonder what the names of those characters are, and from what show. Either way, LOL!

• October 2016
    264 Reputation
    I'm watching the T-spook LINE performance now, and during their self-introductions Aarin didn't call herself "Momokuro no idol". I couldn't make out what she said instead, but does anyone know if she's changed it like Shiori and Reni have? Or was it just a joke for this particular performance?

• October 2016
    366 Reputation

I'm watching the T-spook LINE performance now, and during their self-introductions Aarin didn't call herself "Momokuro no idol". I couldn't make out what she said instead, but does anyone know if she's changed it like Shiori and Reni have? Or was it just a joke for this particular performance?

she said "I'm Momoclo's left foot"
    it's a joke referring to her (and Reni's) costume.

• October 2016
    904 Reputation
    I guess it can also be a joke to her 2014 injury lol (I'll walk myself out for that really bad joke)

• October 2016
    264 Reputation
    Ah, okay! That makes sense. Thank you :)

• October 2016
    372 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Wonder what the names of those characters are, nd from what show. Either way, LOL!

How can you not know Doraemon?

• MM305

October 2016
    435 Reputation
    Sorry, but I don't read Japanese comics and there's only few anime shows that I watch.

• vimoralvimoral

October 2016
    1423 Reputation

• MM305

October 2016
    435 Reputation
    Manga First Published: November 2013 on Amazon Kindle
    Anime First Broadcast: 7 July 2014 on Disney XD

Huh, well I don't watch Disney XD, and I haven't watched the regualur Disney Channel in years.

But again, I don't read Japanese comics or watch many anime shows to know about this show. Sorry!

• October 2016
    372 Reputation
    The reason why I was surprised is because Doraemon is like Mickey Mouse. Everybody knows it, not just the people who actually watch kids' cartoons.

• October 2016
    3398 Reputation
    I don't know it either as I'm not interested in manga one bit
    And the comparison to Mickey Mouse is a bit silly :)

• October 2016
    372 Reputation
    Spectacular version of Mouretsu Uchuu Koukyoukyoku Dainana Gakushou ”Mugen No Ai” , from 2012, that I at least have never seen before:
    https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=97948
    Spoiler:

• October 2016
    372 Reputation
    Another one I haven't seen before:

If you want to know the exact date of this one, just google "date when all members of famous rock band Kishidan were involuntarily committed to an insane asylum". This took place the night before.

• October 2016
    3398 Reputation
    ^^
    Proper 720p
    https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=71478
    Gonna reseed it for a couple of days for those who want it

• October 2016
    5201 Reputation
    T-SPOOK

VAMPS HALLOWEEN PARTY

• October 2016
    962 Reputation

• October 2016
    78 Reputation
    I don't know who radio fish is but omg they dressed up as jojo characters. That's badass

As for the Doraemon discussion... lol, you don't need to read manga or watch anime to know Doraemon. He's just a cultural icon, like Hello Kitty. I'm quite sure most people don't know Hello Kitty because they watched the Hello Kitty TV show. It's just an iconic figure. Doraemon is on a similar level as someone like Hello Kitty or Mario, though he probably hasn't gotten as much exposure in America as those two. World wide he's certainly on a similar level.