74 Reputation
    valentine night da~ z! 02/16/14

im sorry .. its already posted =/

why cant we delete post? :P

• MrGoatMrGoat

February 2014
    99 Reputation
    erimea said:

mite kocchi and ikuze for just dance!!!! D:<<<<<br />PLEASE BRING IT TO THE PS3 AS WELL!!! OTZ

http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2014/02/14/74339.html

WOOOOW i have to play that! Must be able to get a high score, i know the dance from just watching so much. :p

That's really cool, now we need Mugen no Ai on guitar hero.

• February 2014
    5201 Reputation
    B.L.T. April Issue

• erimeaerimea

February 2014
    74 Reputation
    tama chan will be in the cover of "graduation - koko sotsugyo" <3 <br />
    out on the 26th

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=NEOBK-1627603

• February 2014
    3398 Reputation
    The last two Momoclo-chans have finally appeared.
    My mp4 encode of the February 4 episode is on the HO tracker today
    Spoiler:
    image image image image image image

• February 2014
    3398 Reputation
    And the February 11 episode.
    Continuation of the Reni trip plus a nightly busride with Kanako, Reni and Momoka
    Spoiler:
    image image image
    image image image

• eyelesseyeless

February 2014
    2256 Reputation

• February 2014
    904 Reputation
    does anyone know the deal about the fanart of Momoka dressed as Doraemon? O_o
    Spoiler:

• February 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    It seems that Momoka mimicked Doraemon in the Valentine event.

[2014年2月16日 日曜日] ももクロくらぶxoxo【史上最大の公開録音】

20:33~

• erimeaerimea

February 2014
    74 Reputation
    this pic has no explanation needed....

• asan

February 2014
    462 Reputation
    http://www.kabaya.co.jp/kabacar/ is not related to Kanako though

• InvaderInvader

February 2014
    1737 Reputation
    eyeless said:

That had some interesting points (Maybe too much AKB talk, since I don't know them that much I didn't understand what they were talking about)

I've noticed how more people in my country are noticing Momoclo because of Sailor Moon and they always complain about the singing. But come on! have you seen the energy and complicated dances they make during lives?! I definitely rather see them sing live and not be perfect than lip-sync (which sadly not only idols do)

I would add teamwork as one of Momoclo's strengths. For what I've seen of AKB some girls are friends but some other girls barely even know each other. It feels as if Momoclo girls really work towards a common goal, they work hard for the team, not for their individual image. That makes them endearing to me and I love to see how they haven't lost that even now that they're big shots.

[Sorry I have a hard time with english when I start ranting about something haha]

• February 2014
    904 Reputation
    Invader said:

I've noticed how more people in my country are noticing Momoclo because of Sailor Moon and they always complain about the singing. But come on! have you seen the energy and complicated dances they make during lives?!

A lot of Moonies are like that or just anime lovers who acknowledge the Sailor Moon fandom in general. That was all I heard for the past year and a half but it's best to ignore them. All they could think of was that rough perf in 2012 rather than the improvement they've made which is really interesting. It's just hard to process information for them.

• February 2014
    3398 Reputation
    Yeah well I've never been an anime fan. I even have no clue what Sailor Moon is all about. I feel that you should never take such a liking or hobby too seriously. Which is the nice thing about Momoclo. You can't take anything about them too seriously :)

• February 2014
    91 Reputation
    I'm a moonie and I started to like momoclo because of Sailor Moon. There are still a lot of negative comments about them, but I'm always trying to show the good qualities of the girls in my website, tumblr and facebook sailor moon fan page. I can say that many people changed their opinions about them since 2012...

• February 2014
    904 Reputation
    That's a good thing because Moonies finally got to listen to them sing with rehearsals. My older sister still has a little problem due to the tribute album (yea, she loves to rock out to the original and hates covers). The only problem is that there are still Moonies who are to close-minded to consider everything. Glad I didn't run into those types of people last summer and I hope I don't meet them this year at my panel.

• February 2014
    3398 Reputation
    That's nice to hear, Leticia :)

• eyelesseyeless

February 2014
    2256 Reputation

I'm a moonie and I started to like momoclo because of Sailor Moon. There are still a lot of negative comments about them, but I'm always trying to show the good qualities of the girls in my website, tumblr and facebook sailor moon fan page. I can say that many people changed their opinions about them since 2012...

Are you galaxy cosmos on tumblr?

• February 2014
    91 Reputation
    eyeless said:

Are you galaxy cosmos on tumblr?

No, but I'm her friend... actually we became tumblr friends because of Momoclo.
    On tumblr I'm lifeiscandy
    I'm from Brazil and I run the SOS Sailor Moon fan page on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/sossailormoonbr)

Mattthecat and MizukiChan, there are still moonies who are close minded and still talk shit about them ¬¬ but usually these people are fan of other groups (usually k-pop) as far as I observed. But it's really really great to see that when I publish things about them on facebook people are staring to pay more attention to the whole thing: extreme dance energy + well done harmonies. I can't wait for them to release more sailor moon related things to publish... our brazilian fandom of Momoclo is starting to grow and this makes me so very happy <3

• AzureusAzureus

February 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Shiorin 2014 Graduation Cover

Release date 2/26

Last year was Kanako