General Discussion
  • InvaderInvader

February 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I was discussing with a friend about another group PV views evolution and I started wondering about Momoclo's so I made this:
    (Note: I tried to make it in chronological order but I started having doubts when it came to PUSH, Santa San and Mite Mite Kochichi)

And also a chart (cause I like charts)
    Spoiler:

I still can't get over the fact that Mugen no Ai has only 8 million views, in my opinion if there's a video which deserves to go viral is that one.

• February 2014
    5201 Reputation
    February 10

Momoiro Clover Z Chief Manager Kawakami Akira no All Night Nippon R
    Venue:Yokohama Arena 2F Centennial Hall
    open 18:00 start 19:00

BLT chief editor
    Yamasato Ryota(Yama-chan)
    Momoiro Clover Z

kwkm:
    Momoclo members were not necessarily chosen from among many girls.
    Our company was going to discharge Kanako and Shiori at that time, but I took them into the group.

When Yama-chan appeared, audience booed him.

BLT chief editor:
    Lately, I often saw you at the events. The other idol events, such as Syachihoko...

Yma-chan:
    Tha...That's not true. Why do you instigate many fans?

Momoclo appeared.

Momoclo:
    Misokatsu! Tebasaki! Ebifurai! Team Syachihoko desu! Haaaaaaaa!(Syachihoko's introduction)

Mononofus' call were perfect.

Kanako:
    You are mononofus, aren't you? Why do you know that?

Momoclo left.

kwkm:
    Now then, Yamasato-san will announce the song which he wants everyone to listen now.

Yama-chan:
    Please listen to this music. Team Syachihoko "Koibito wa Sniper"

Syachihoko is Yama-chan's favorite recently.
    AKB48→Momoclo→Syachihoko

Probably this event will be broadcasted on the radio.

• MrGoatMrGoat

February 2014
    99 Reputation
    momomofu said:

February 10

Momoclo appeared.

Momoclo:
    Misokatsu! Tebasaki! Ebifurai! Team Syachihoko desu! Haaaaaaaa!(Syachihoko's introduction)

Mononofus' call were perfect.

Kanako:
    You are mononofus, aren't you? Why do you know that?

Momoclo left.

^ Haha.

Invader said:

And also a chart (cause I like charts)

Spoiler:

I still can't get over the fact that Mugen no Ai has only 8 million views, in my opinion if there's a video which deserves to go viral is that one.

Not much surprise here, although i'd have thought GOUNN and chai maxx might have been a bit higher.

Great chart, very interesting. Thanks for making it. :)

• February 2014
    3398 Reputation
    A~rin Robocop???? :O

From the Tokyo News Service yt channel

They are announcing a live broadcast of their radio show for Valentine's Day
    http://newslounge.net/archives/115599

• MrGoatMrGoat

February 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ They definitely took Robo-Ahrin in a good direction with this one. Looks more like robocop than the new movie! Why must they insist on remaking 80's classics. ¬_¬

• February 2014
    3398 Reputation
    These are from the Mainichi yt channel

• February 2014
    904 Reputation
    MrGoat said:

^ They definitely took Robo-Ahrin in a good direction with this one. Looks more like robocop than the new movie! Why must they insist on remaking 80's classics. ¬_¬

Probably part of management's hobby or something. But remember how MomoClo likes to go in different directions. A fan reminded me how they also aim for otakus. A lot of people young and old are excited about the new Robocop and older RoboCop fans might take an interest and fall into the trap we call MomoClo. If you want to enlarge the fandom, aim for everything that can catch new types of fans, especially otakus and closet otakus.

• February 2014
    3398 Reputation
    Still I hope that at least on Momoclo-chan the old cardboard Arin Robo will make a resurgence. It's the simplicity of it that was its charm

• AzureusAzureus

February 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Seem like Kanako on a tv program.

And their on the news paper.

• MrGoatMrGoat

February 2014
    99 Reputation

MrGoat said:

Probably part of management's hobby or something. But remember how MomoClo likes to go in different directions. A fan reminded me how they also aim for otakus. A lot of people young and old are excited about the new Robocop and older RoboCop fans might take an interest and fall into the trap we call MomoClo. If you want to enlarge the fandom, aim for everything that can catch new types of fans, especially otakus and closet otakus.

By "they" i meant hollywood executives remaking robocop, not momoclo management remaking robocop! :p

Momoclo can remake as many 80's movies as they like!

GOOD :D

BAD :P

• eyelesseyeless

February 2014
    2256 Reputation
    I don't quite understand about that Ghana Chocolate thing, I thought Syachi do the Ghana Chocolate commercial and they even have new song for it. But now Momoclo also promoting the chocolate, the deal must be bigger between lotte and stardust.

• February 2014
    904 Reputation
    MrGoat said:

MrGoat said:

By "they" i meant hollywood executives remaking robocop, not momoclo management remaking robocop! :p

Momoclo can remake as many 80's movies as they like!

Woops! Sorry! must've misinterpreted the sentence (as usual lol it's a bad habit of mine)

eyeless said:

I don't quite understand about that Ghana Chocolate thing, I thought Syachi do the Ghana Chocolate commercial and they even have new song for it. But now Momoclo also promoting the chocolate, the deal must be bigger between lotte and stardust.

I think it's to help Syachi a little but I think you're right about the whole Lotte x Stardust. MomoClo has already released 2 lotte merch in 2013 and I think they're still on store shelves. But I don't think an individual contract has ended yet since they're still selling. But with the addition of Team Syachi would definitely boost sales for Lotte and Stardust. It's a win-win situation for them. Let's see if they'll add Ebichu in the near future and watch sales increase some more XD

• February 2014
    212 Reputation
    the new arin robo reminds me of old japanase metal heroes, janperson lol

• asan

February 2014
    462 Reputation
    Lotte is like Coca Cola, they're so ubiquitous you don't notice the ads, and maybe even think they don't need any.

• AzureusAzureus

February 2014
    1470 Reputation

• erimeaerimea

February 2014
    74 Reputation
    ^

"injured her leg last month - ariyasu momoka (arin) ..... :(

• InvaderInvader

February 2014
    1737 Reputation
    erimea said:

^

"injured her leg last month - ariyasu momoka (arin) ..... :(

Someone got fired...

About the event, was it in Yokohama arena? Is that place giving free space to do things or what? I say this because Girls Generation did a free concert there just some weeks ago and now Momoclo with a special event. I imagine it can't be cheap to rent that place.

• February 2014
    65 Reputation
    ^
    They should do lives there more often. Yokohama>Saitama and its not even close. Mononofu could invade Chinatown for eats and turn the waterfront park into a five-color paradise. Plus it's on the way to Enoshima, so Reni would be happy.

• erimeaerimea

February 2014
    74 Reputation
    Azureus said:

Seem like Kanako on a tv program.

takeshi no nippon no mikata 2 hour special :)

02/21/14 > 20:54 ~ 22:48

• February 2014
    65 Reputation
    erimea said:

takeshi no nippon no mikata 2 hour special :)

02/21/14 > 20:54 ~ 22:48

Straight to the source of the komanechi. I know they've appeared with him on TV before, but I don't remember if they did the komanechi together.