General Discussion
  • asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    eyeless said:

Momoclo24 got nominated in an award

It's only Sky Perfect TV asking people which of their own broadcasts they liked best. Everything that ran in the past year got "nominated".

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    Does anybody know how the heroine interviews during the tour got decided? Votes? At the entrance?

• eyelesseyeless

July 2012
    2256 Reputation
    What kind of survey is this?
    http://campaign.living.jp/news/
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20120 ... -inet-inet

But the most important thing ..

#1 Seiko Matsuda
    #2 Kyari Pamyu Pamyu
    #3 Momoiro Clover Z
    #4 AKB48
    #5 ...

lol

/yup

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    Some ad-driven publishing company did a one-week survey of over 18 y/o women. 1200 participated. The question was "who was happiest in the first half of 2012".

Among female artists MomoClo came 3rd because they're "cute and interesting" [which has nothing do with happiness!?], closely followed by AKB because they're very popular, get to work in all kinds of locations, and have their own style and outlook.

• eyelesseyeless

July 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Hamamatsu Kouen Report

I think this is where the 1st fl 1st row ticket on yahoo auction went 210,000 JPY

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    Love how she's asking those guys all in red who they're supporting, and they look at her like she's insane.

• eyelesseyeless

July 2012
    2256 Reputation
    So Momoclo's gonna get a new tv show?

http://natalie.mu/music/news/73664

something about UFI

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    This is a spoiler for today's episode, which I couldn't get my hands on yet.

Apparently the fictional agency made a deal for a single trial episode with the fictional idols. Except that it'll actually be broadcast, with MomoClo playing UFI (though for some reason Momoka doesn't wear her blond wig)

• July 2012
    14 Reputation
    ^that's related to the show Akarin was in right? was also called (or subtitled) with UFI... long shot, but, was this ever subbed.. hell, even raws uploaded?, i could only find 1-2 eps on youtube way back.

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    See this. I couldn't find the first season.

• Paco

July 2012
    331 Reputation
    Has anybody seen Momo+dra?
    I am waiting for ages to find it on YT or anywhere else. I understand that there was a time it would be streamed on a TV site. I don't know if I am right.

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    The streaming site only works with japanese cedit cards, but it was part of the 24h broadcast. Also the discs are already out.

• Paco

July 2012
    331 Reputation

• July 2012
    10 Reputation
    I hope someone kind will upload torrents /please

The DVD is kinda expensive for me /cry

• July 2012
    65 Reputation
    Girl's Factory
    My Japanese is truly awful so maybe I'm completely wrong, but it seems as if Momokuro and miwa performed two songs together at last night's show - miwa's "haru ni nattara" and momokuro's "wani to shampoo!"

Those with actual command of the Japanese language feel free to chime in.

And I think momokuro's setlist was something like Push>Roudou Sanka>Contradiction>Otome Sensou>Mugen no ai>Mirai Bowl>Chai Maxx>Hashire>Tsuyoku Tsuyoku>D's no junjou>Kono uta.

Also seems like Goto Mariko was her usual crazy self, although I am not exactly sure what this entailed.

Does anyone know if this was/will be broadcast? I have some level of interest in almost everyone on the bill.

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    If you link your sources I can try to confirm your reading. I don't have the time to follow any news sites.

Your setlist seems correct.

• July 2012
    65 Reputation

by asan » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:20 am

If you link your sources I can try to confirm your reading. I don't have the time to follow any news sites.

Momokuro and Goto Mariko (and everybody else) singing France Gall?! I need to see this show!

I was trying to decipher the comments here:

http://momoclonews.com/archives/12774733.html

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    Gotou asked the people who were there for MomoClo to raise their hands: "But that's practically everybody!? You can all go home! ... Just joking".

During the performance she kinda lifted her skirt so the Mononofu could see better.

At the end she jumped off the stage into the middle of the Mononofu block, stole somebody's merchandise hat, put it on and started singing again. So they called Marikooo (like Kanako).

This time some MomoClo fans may have been taken over instead of the usual other way round.

• eyelesseyeless

July 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Does Girl's Factory #12 aired yet? I'm not sure does this show usually live or recorded.

• July 2012
    14 Reputation
    wait, is this Midori (ミドリ) Gotou Mariko being mentioned here? I never knew she went on for a solo career, and what a shift it seems to be lol.