General Discussion
  • MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    Ahh interesting. So next time try momoiroclover.org and if that doesn't work the world is at an end?

^ I remember this being posted somewhere before and i think i said the same thing i'm thinking now. I want that game! [EDIT] actually i remember the one i saw having better dance move UI, as in, it's a lot easier to see what to do next. Maybe i'm just misremembering.

• NyokouNyokou

April 2014
    15 Reputation
    I want that game....

Me and my bf barely touch our Wii U... but I think I would want to dance to Momoclo every day. :D

• April 2014
    904 Reputation
    MomoClo AE event has started today
    I found out that the concert on the 27th will start at 4 which is the same time as the Sailor Moon event. Possibility that the two will have a video chat but I don't know.

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    20140425 [ZIP!] ももクロ X ZIP! ダンスコラボ

• AzureusAzureus

April 2014
    1470 Reputation
    HOTWAVE

Seem like Ahrin won't be there.

• April 2014
    91 Reputation

MomoClo AE event has started today
    I found out that the concert on the 27th will start at 4 which is the same time as the Sailor Moon event. Possibility that the two will have a video chat but I don't know.

*O* really??? OMG! I don't want to see too much on this, but... maybe we will hear the official opening for the first time? I hope so!

• April 2014
    27 Reputation
    I'm back from AE event at Seibu Dome.

Aarin sat on throne-like decorated pink wheelchair and in gorgeous dress like princess. She went around all over the arena on a float rather than on stage.

Reni-chan said she disguised as a staff holding placard, and only one purple-oshi guy noticed her.

Another Reni-chan moment, she tried call and response before ChaiMaxx instead of Aarin, but an instruction not to respond her was shown on the back screen. No mononofu responded. That kind of cruel idea must be kwkm's.

I'll go tomorrow, too. Not on Sunday.
    I wish I'm in arena tomorrow.

• April 2014
    904 Reputation
    [quote="Leticia Cosmos"]*O* really??? OMG! I don't want to see too much on this, but... maybe we will hear the official opening for the first time? I hope so!

It's possible but I don't know for sure. I'm only thinking this because every time there's a Sailor Moon event involving the new anime, it's usually during the live of MomoClo. They made an appearance at Japan Expo in France when they first announced the new anime and at the Bakasawagi 2013 concert, they had another video chat. But I'm just guessing but will be watching the event to see X3

amataoshi said:

Another Reni-chan moment, she tried call and response before ChaiMaxx instead of Aarin, but an instruction not to respond her was shown on the back screen. No mononofu responded. That kind of cruel idea must be kwkm's.

Judging by this photo... most likely X3 Or probably Aarin's for stealing her spotlight XD

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    2014-04-25 東京暇人~TOKYO hi-IMAGINE~映画「悪夢ちゃん The 夢ovie」大特集!スペシャルドラマ情報も

ももクロ 2014-04-25 暇人 悪夢 おさらい SPドラマ予告 映画予告

• eyelesseyeless

April 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    That explain the projector thing at the beginning of PV /:)

• AzureusAzureus

April 2014
    1470 Reputation
    ももいろSCANDAL 「行くぜっ!怪盗少女」

Edited

A longer video: Shiorin being ask what did she eat in english at 2:40
    Spoiler:

• InvaderInvader

April 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Azureus said:

ももいろSCANDAL 「行くぜっ!怪盗少女」

I forgot this was today, so awesome :x . I wish they would have let SCANDAL sing a bit more, the part Haruna sang was great. I thought the arrangements were great. Tomomi is a beast with the Bass, Mami's guitar solo was cool and I love Rina's energy on drums.

If I remember correctly Momoclo used a girls band to play the instruments to Bionic Cherry during Onna Matsuri 2012. I hope they do that with SCANDAL some day. In fact I think one of SCANDAL's big concerts this summer is supposed to be a "festival" so people were speculating with the possibility of them collaborating with other artists. If that's the case I hope Momoclo is one of them.

• April 2014
    27 Reputation
    back from AE event day 2! It was hilarious today.

Today's theme is 'Saturday'.
    Started from Mezamashi Douyoubi (Saturday) parody.
    Momoka (wearing Alarm clock caracter of Mezamashi TV), Shiori and Reni (wearing eggplant) were sleeping upright in futon (cf. KodomoMatsuri2012). Aarin princess was there on a throne wheelchair, too. Kanako appeared in Pazoo cosplay and play the trumpet. Momoka alarm shouted 'Jiriririririri' (sounded jijijiji or jidhidhidhidhi:IETE NEE). But Reni never woke up. Then 'Dacho club skit' started. First, Kanako put hot towel on Reni's face. Still sleeping. Second, put hot Oden. Still sleeping. Then members and mononofus call 'Ohayou' to Reni, and from that ohayou, Sora no Curtain started (ohayou, kyoushitsu no mae itsumono kao -).

to be continued (too long)

• April 2014
    27 Reputation
    Mezamashi Doyoubi, i mean.

Today's highlight was Count Down TV (CDTV) parody. CDTV is aired on Saturday nights.
    Momoclo version of CDTV-like CG characters were on the screen.
    Count Down 1: Reni-chan's least solo part ranking.
    3rd; Saraba, 2nd; ChaiMaxx, 1st; Kaitou Syoujo.
    There are 3 parts and only 13 characters of lyrics (!!!).
    '変身(henshin)','世界中みんな血まなこ(sekaijuu minna chimanako)', '5'(during rolling call).
    Then, members appeared on stage and Kaito started. Reni sat on the throne on the center of upper stage like Queen (leg crossed) with two staffs sending breeze with big fan. She didn't dance but sat still, until her own solo parts came. When solo part came, she stood up and sang, and sat again. Queen Reni stood up and sang just 3 times (tears...). It means Noble Queen Reni doesn't need to use much energy, or does she?

Count Down 2: Momoka's exerting herself (or full power shout) ranking.
    3rd; Egao Hyakkei, 2nd; Shiroi Kaze, 1st; Hai to diamond.
    Momoka's shouting compilation video on the screen. Mononofu applaused and changing the color of penlight to green.
    Then Hai-dai started with Momoka at the center of upper stage. In every single camera shot of other members, Momoka was at the back. Super center Momoka!
    Just befor Momoka's 'suna ni makare temo-' part coming, she broutht TAWARA on stage which is traditional straw bale of rice. Of course it's a fake, but real Tawara weighs 60kg. Momoka tried hard to lift Tawara with one hand, and just after lifted it on her shoulder, shouted 'suna ni makare temo-' with full strength. Usually, this part is awesome and even moving, but today, everybody burst into laughter. And with Tawara on her shoulder, Momoka started going down stairs. My ab hurts here with laughter. Kanako tried not to see Momoka cuz she couldn't stop laughing. Momoka did her part somewhat squarely with smile on her. That was so cute and hiralious.

Note: Costume was big heart on chest and virtical black stripe one, I love that.

So many things happened but my memory is foggy. This part was so impressive.
    Also I was in arena, today. 7th seat from aisle, where floats come and go. Each member's froat was about 5m from me, and many times. As closest encounter as ever. I'm like still in dream.

• April 2014
    904 Reputation
    So wish I was there! It sounds so fun! TTATT

• eyelesseyeless

April 2014
    2256 Reputation
    It sounds so much fun, thank you amataoshi for the report.

I wish they will release it on dvd/br

• AzureusAzureus

April 2014
    1470 Reputation
    CDTV ゲストコメント収録

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    GWは悪夢ちゃん祭り!北川景子&ももクロが前代未聞の日テレジャックしちゃうぞSP

• April 2014
    904 Reputation
    The nightmare scenes are so messed up in the special... Poor girls... :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

• AzureusAzureus

April 2014
    1470 Reputation
    I have no clue whats going on watching this. They show so many different parts of the movie that got me so confusing.