General Discussion
  • MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    Thanks for the report amataoshi. :) I really hope some footage of Momoka's skit shows up... sounds funny. ^.^

• April 2014
    27 Reputation
    I can't report day 3 cuz I couldn't go.
    I heard Shiorin's cat costume was so cute. She acted TAMA (most common or traditional name of cat in Japan) which is Sazaesan family's cat.

Akumu-chan things may be a bit confusing.
    The movie will start from May 3rd. Naitemo Iindayo is the theme song of the movie and Momoclo may appear in the ending roll not in the storyline.
    The night before, May 2nd, Akumu-chan promotion drama will be aired on TV, in which MCZ members play main roles and we can watch Kimoclo in that. This drama will be on vid sites and tracker.

• April 2014
    904 Reputation
    Hang on, I have screen shots of the nightmare within the special. I left out the girls being set on fire since everyone saw that so many times.
    I don't know about you, but I was panicking in the middle of the night while making these screenshots... O_O RUN GIRLS, RUN!
    Spoiler:

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    Omg that last picture actually startled me. Was not prepared for that. She really looks shocked/in pain. I don't like it. Shioriiiiiiiiinnnnnn......!

• April 2014
    904 Reputation
    How did you think I felt when I screenshotted it? I was crying for Shiorin the whole time since she has more screentime than the others... It was terrible and heartbreaking for me TTATT

• AzureusAzureus

April 2014
    1470 Reputation
    ももクロ 2014-04-28 ダンスファクトリー 月曜日

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation

• AzureusAzureus

April 2014
    1470 Reputation
    ^
    Even great if we get to see her character wear that dress in the movie too.

ももクロ 2014-04-29 ダンスファクトリー 火曜日

• April 2014
    79 Reputation
    I'm guessing these were pre recorded since a-rin is up moving around

• MrGoatMrGoat

April 2014
    99 Reputation
    Azureus said:

^
    ももクロ 2014-04-29 ダンスファクトリー 火曜日

^Hahahaha, that guy is loving it! what is he anyway? a traffic warden? :p awesome! Also, is this 7:39 in the morning? because that is some crazy breakfast show. :p

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ももクロ 2014-04-30 ダンスファクトリー 水曜日

• eyelesseyeless

April 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Sasaki "Athena" Ayaka

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    May 10
    Music Dragon
    Momoiro Clover Z
    Team Syachihoko
    Spoiler:

• AzureusAzureus

April 2014
    1470 Reputation
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/momoclotv

Ustream 4/30 ももクロ momocloTV フロム中武屋上から

• InvaderInvader

April 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Little translation I found on tumblr for the moments before the MomoiroSCANDAL collaboration:

Host: “Next up right here, we’ve got everyone from Momoiro and SCANDAL. They brought us a collaboration performance on 'Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo'.”
    Kanako: “You can say they were surprisingly shy companions.”
    HARUNA: “But they came on very passionately, and to have Momoclo dance and sing with us in a performance was exciting and nerve-wrecking for us.”
    Shiori: “We were practically very near them when they were playing their instruments, so how was it?”
    RINA: “Really, we were embarrassed.”
    Aarin: “Speaking of Rina, I thought I was putting my arm around her shoulder but it looked like I was wringing her neck. Isn’t that an NG for television-sake?”

source: http://fuckyeahscandalband.tumblr.com/post/83925213479/scandal-x-momoiro-clover-z-music-fair-talk
    *I added the names of the girls because the source had named them all "Momoiro Clover Z"

• April 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ももクロ 2014-05-01 ダンスファクトリー 木曜日

• May 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ももクロ 2014-05-01 3分料理 出演交渉

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^^ LMAO michael jackson. This segment is hilarious. xD I also remember thinking Shiorin did that little kick in Saraba realllly well the first time i ever saw it, especially in the bit with the dresses. She was great in that PV. :)

Also, ZIP! is a breakfast show after all! :p So this is really being shown at 7:39 in the morning. What a great way to start the day, i need to get to Japan.

ZIP! (morning news(5:20~8:00[JST]))

• AzureusAzureus

May 2014
    1470 Reputation
    momomofu said:

ももクロ 2014-05-01 ダンスファクトリー 木曜日

Momoclo and Michael Jackson? I wouldn't mind seeing them at the concert dancing. :))

• AzureusAzureus

May 2014
    1470 Reputation
    ももいろクローバーZ HOT WAVE 5月3日コメント動画