General Discussion
  • Lak

May 2014
    122 Reputation
    asan said:

Azureus said:

Ustream 4/30 ももクロ momocloTV フロム中武屋上から

When Kanako said that a few people had showed up (in the rain) kwkm told her to drop the few. For a while it's been looking like she's the one most in danger of getting airs ;)

In November at Makaino Farm she was still telling Reni to stop bragging.

Sorry, I don't understand. kwkm wanted Kanako to abandon those few people? Also I don't understand the phrase of "danger of getting airs" I've never heard that phrase before.

• asan

May 2014
    462 Reputation
    Let me rephrase that. Knk insisted that not that many people came to see the messages, and kwkm basically told her not to demand more. She's been a little bossy for a while now.

When they entered the farm Reni told various people who they were, which is unusual for these recordings.

• May 2014
    50 Reputation
    Quick question. Is it possible to buy Momokuro tickets even though you do not live in Japan or not part of their official fan club?

• May 2014
    904 Reputation

Quick question. Is it possible to buy Momokuro tickets even though you do not live in Japan or not part of their official fan club?

In order to do that, you have to know someone who lives in Japan willing to buy it for you or buy it from auction sites or second-hand sales which is tricky due to the fact that they sometimes ask for ID to see if the one attending the concert is the same person who bought the ticket

• May 2014
    50 Reputation

In order to do that, you have to know someone who lives in Japan willing to buy it for you or buy it from auction sites or second-hand sales which is tricky due to the fact that they sometimes ask for ID to see if the one attending the concert is the same person who bought the ticket

Thank You. I was curious cause I am going to Japan and that would be a HUGE + if I could watch them preform live :)

• AzureusAzureus

May 2014
    1470 Reputation
    ピヨ卵ももクロ

• AzureusAzureus

May 2014
    1470 Reputation
    ももいろクローバーZ 1番ソングSHOW 20140507

Part 1

Part 2

一番ソングSHOW ももクロ
    http://video.fc2.com/en/content/20140507qcw4du1P/

• AzureusAzureus

May 2014
    1470 Reputation
    [NTV] PON! [2014.05.07] ももクロ 新曲発売前に仲間割れ

• May 2014
    79 Reputation
    Azureus said:

ももいろクローバーZ 1番ソングSHOW 20140507

Part 1

Part 2

一番ソングSHOW ももクロ
    http://video.fc2.com/en/content/20140507qcw4du1P/

I think i've loved every performance of this song and has anyone noticed that momoka winks every performance at a certain part

• eyelesseyeless

May 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    I noticed Momoka's wink on this one, but I didnt on other performances :)

Was it on the same part?

• AzureusAzureus

May 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Yes she seems to wink when she sing her part.

Back up DailyMotion

[NTV] 1番ソングSHOW [2014.05.07] ももクロ 路上時代&新曲ライブ

• May 2014
    79 Reputation
    eyeless said:

^
    I noticed Momoka's wink on this one, but I didnt on other performances :)

Was it on the same part?

yep....i first noticed it on the cdtv performance

• InvaderInvader

May 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Kanako is so intense lately. That stare! Momoka as well, both of them really know how to work with their eyes.

Is it just me or Shiorin looks more like a kid with this haircut? In the PV she looked so fierce but during performances she looks more innocent.

• May 2014
    79 Reputation
    i made a gif from the cdtv performance
    ;)

• dmkdmk

May 2014
    104 Reputation
    ^^^^ Lulwut 4:35, random shot of Kanako's butt

• May 2014
    904 Reputation
    ^is that comment REALLY necessary? :-/

• dmkdmk

May 2014
    104 Reputation
    I'm just saying lol, it was a random cut, camera wasn't moving, just one second stuck there. Weird camera work. Wouldn't have said anything if it was moving past but it was just focused there.

• AzureusAzureus

May 2014
    1470 Reputation
    【ももクロ】 HOT WAVE

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation

Yes, it was necessary. :p
    Invader said:

Kanako is so intense lately. That stare! Momoka as well, both of them really know how to work with their eyes.

I've noticed that, especially Kanako and Momoka. So powerful. 1:10 and 4:00 in the PV are particularly expressive from Kanako.

Check this thread. http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/262/momokuro-concert-tickets- advice-for-overseas-fans#Item_6

Also, speaking of winking. My favourite wink is from Kanako at 2:35 during Hashire at the 2010 Tokyo Idol Festival. This also happens to be my favourite ever performance and Kanako is so expressive at 2:30-2:40 I smile so wide everytime. :)

• May 2014
    38 Reputation
    MrGoat said:

Yes, it was necessary. :p

Somebody had to mention it. Everybody saw it. :)) Just a bit of awkward camera work.
    Anyway, great performance!